Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


[NL] Limited Dedicated Servers Availeble - 10Gbit uplink - Cheap - Quality
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[NL] Limited Dedicated Servers Availeble - 10Gbit uplink - Cheap - Quality

AirnodeHostingAirnodeHosting Member, Patron Provider
edited April 21 in Offers

Introducing Airnode Hosting, your gateway to reliable hosting services. As a fledgling hosting provider, we're dedicated to delivering quality service tailored to your needs. Proudly announcing that Airnode Hosting is poised for expansion, all while maintaining our focus on providing dependable solutions for all your online requirements. Discover today why more and more customers are choosing AirNode Hosting as their partner for a seamless and secure online experience.

Why Opt for Airnode Hosting?

  • Direct Ownership of Hardware in The Netherlands, Ensuring No Reselling
  • Round-the-Clock, Expert Support Available (24/7)
  • Proficient and Dedicated Support Team
  • Transparent Pricing Structure, Free from Hidden Fees such as Setup and Bandwidth Overdue Costs
  • Limited Stock, No Overselling
  • No Setup Fee's on all of our products

See our reviews at www.trustpilot.com/review/airnode.nl

What's Included with Each Dedicated Server:

  • Full Root Access
  • Dedicated IP Address
  • 2.5Tbit Anti-DDoS Protection

——————————————————————————————————————————————
Dedicated-3
——————————————————————————————————————————————

CPU: 2x Intel Xeon E5 2698 v3 (16c,32t,3.6GHz)
RAM: 64 GB DDR4 ECC
Storage: 1x 500 GB SSD
Uplink: 10G / Bandwidth: 100TB (Outgoing) Unmeterd (Incomming)

^ €70,00/mo

Stock: 1

Buy Here!

——————————————————————————————————————————————
Dedicated-4
——————————————————————————————————————————————

CPU: 2x Intel Xeon E5 2698 v3 (16c,32t,3.6GHz)
RAM: 64 GB DDR4 ECC
Storage: 2x 500 GB SSD (Raid possible)
Uplink: 10G / Bandwidth: 100TB (Outgoing) Unmeterd (Incomming)

^ €80,00/mo

Stock: 1

Buy Here!

——————————————————————————————————————————————
Extra's
——————————————————————————————————————————————

More Storage - On request
More Ram - On request
Different Configuration - On request

——————————————————————————————————————————————
Information (Delivery Time)
——————————————————————————————————————————————
Upon your confirmation (payment), we will proceed to process the order under your name and promptly deliver the requested server in 24h.
All login information will be send using our ticket sytem.

Custom servers with specific RAM and storage configurations are also available upon request. Kindly submit a ticket indicating your desired specifications, and our team will promptly assist you in accommodating your requirements.

All our servers are housed in Equinix AM5, located in The Netherlands. Equinix AM5 is renowned for its top-tier infrastructure and connectivity, ensuring optimal performance and reliability for our clients.

We also have a discord for fast and easy support, join now using this link https://discord.gg/M67TdhgBsw.

Online ticket support: https://airnode.nl/client/submitticket.php

IP for ping test: 45.137.205.72

——————————————————————————————————————————————
Fair Use Policy
——————————————————————————————————————————————

You are allowed to use the available bandwidth of your dedicated server within the limits of what is considered reasonable for regular use of the service. This includes using the service to support your website, applications, email traffic and other legitimate purposes.
(Dedicated servers have a max usage of 250TB)

This Fair Use Policy (FUP) applies only to outgoing consumption, incoming traffic is always fully unmetered and free of charge.

——————————————————————————————————————————————
Payment Methods
——————————————————————————————————————————————
Paypal (Credit Card also possible using PP)
Ideal
Bancontant

«1

Comments

  • What is fair use ?

  • AirnodeHostingAirnodeHosting Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 17

    @WhiteRoseG said:
    What is fair use ?

    We only monitor Outgoing trafic (Incomming is unmterd and free of charge). For Incomming is counting the following: You are allowed to use the available bandwidth of your dedicated server or VPS within the limits of what is considered reasonable for regular use of the service. This includes using the service to support your website, applications, email traffic and other legitimate purposes.

    I would also work it into the post for further clarification

  • @AirnodeHosting said:

    @WhiteRoseG said:
    What is fair use ?

    We only monitor Outgoing trafic (Incomming is unmterd and free of charge). For Incomming is counting the following: You are allowed to use the available bandwidth of your dedicated server or VPS within the limits of what is considered reasonable for regular use of the service. This includes using the service to support your website, applications, email traffic and other legitimate purposes.

    I would also work it into the post for further clarification

    So 200 tb per month outgoing is fine ?

  • AirnodeHostingAirnodeHosting Member, Patron Provider

    @WhiteRoseG said:

    @AirnodeHosting said:

    @WhiteRoseG said:
    What is fair use ?

    We only monitor Outgoing trafic (Incomming is unmterd and free of charge). For Incomming is counting the following: You are allowed to use the available bandwidth of your dedicated server or VPS within the limits of what is considered reasonable for regular use of the service. This includes using the service to support your website, applications, email traffic and other legitimate purposes.

    I would also work it into the post for further clarification

    So 200 tb per month outgoing is fine ?

    If it is within the limits of what is considered reasonable for the thing your using it, then yes.

    For more clarification we do have a cap, but thats around 250TB of usage. We will notice the user when he's reaching this, but it doesnt mean that there will be added extra costs. This will be discussed first.

  • BGP?

  • AirnodeHostingAirnodeHosting Member, Patron Provider

    @mikewazar said:
    BGP?

    This is our ISP Provider BGP: https://bgp.he.net/AS212477

  • @AirnodeHosting said:

    @mikewazar said:
    BGP?

    This is our ISP Provider BGP: https://bgp.he.net/AS212477

    Sorry, wasn’t clear. Can I bring my own IPs?

  • AirnodeHostingAirnodeHosting Member, Patron Provider

    @mikewazar said:

    @AirnodeHosting said:

    @mikewazar said:
    BGP?

    This is our ISP Provider BGP: https://bgp.he.net/AS212477

    Sorry, wasn’t clear. Can I bring my own IPs?

    Do you have a /24 Subnet ?

  • @AirnodeHosting said:

    @mikewazar said:

    @AirnodeHosting said:

    @mikewazar said:
    BGP?

    This is our ISP Provider BGP: https://bgp.he.net/AS212477

    Sorry, wasn’t clear. Can I bring my own IPs?

    Do you have a /24 Subnet ?

    Yes, I operate a network and have v4/v6 - my question is whether you allow BGP announcements so I can use my IPs on your servers

  • AirnodeHostingAirnodeHosting Member, Patron Provider

    @mikewazar said:

    @AirnodeHosting said:

    @mikewazar said:

    @AirnodeHosting said:

    @mikewazar said:
    BGP?

    This is our ISP Provider BGP: https://bgp.he.net/AS212477

    Sorry, wasn’t clear. Can I bring my own IPs?

    Do you have a /24 Subnet ?

    Yes, I operate a network and have v4/v6 - my question is whether you allow BGP announcements so I can use my IPs on your servers

    I just asked my ISP to be sure.

    It is possible, but a fee of € 25 per month will be charged by my network supplier.

    So in principle it would be € 25 per month extra costs on top of the dedicated server costs and for this you get: unlimited prefixes or in the event that you have your own asn unlimited downstreams from your ASN

  • @AirnodeHosting said:

    @mikewazar said:

    @AirnodeHosting said:

    @mikewazar said:

    @AirnodeHosting said:

    @mikewazar said:
    BGP?

    This is our ISP Provider BGP: https://bgp.he.net/AS212477

    Sorry, wasn’t clear. Can I bring my own IPs?

    Do you have a /24 Subnet ?

    Yes, I operate a network and have v4/v6 - my question is whether you allow BGP announcements so I can use my IPs on your servers

    I just asked my ISP to be sure.

    It is possible, but a fee of € 25 per month will be charged by my network supplier.

    So in principle it would be € 25 per month extra costs on top of the dedicated server costs and for this you get: unlimited prefixes or in the event that you have your own asn unlimited downstreams from your ASN

    €25 per server or flat fee? Say I take 4, would I pay €100 above the servers cost?

  • AirnodeHostingAirnodeHosting Member, Patron Provider

    @mikewazar said:

    @AirnodeHosting said:

    @mikewazar said:

    @AirnodeHosting said:

    @mikewazar said:

    @AirnodeHosting said:

    @mikewazar said:
    BGP?

    This is our ISP Provider BGP: https://bgp.he.net/AS212477

    Sorry, wasn’t clear. Can I bring my own IPs?

    Do you have a /24 Subnet ?

    Yes, I operate a network and have v4/v6 - my question is whether you allow BGP announcements so I can use my IPs on your servers

    I just asked my ISP to be sure.

    It is possible, but a fee of € 25 per month will be charged by my network supplier.

    So in principle it would be € 25 per month extra costs on top of the dedicated server costs and for this you get: unlimited prefixes or in the event that you have your own asn unlimited downstreams from your ASN

    €25 per server or flat fee? Say I take 4, would I pay €100 above the servers cost?

    My ISP provider tells me that it is per location.

    All our servers are at the same location, so that would mean that you have to pay a one -off 25 euros per month, and therefore not several times per server you have with us.

    So if you had 2 servers, it's still 25 and not 50.

    Thanked by 1mikewazar
  • Free MAGA hats included?

  • AirnodeHostingAirnodeHosting Member, Patron Provider

    @totally_not_banned said:
    Free MAGA hats included?

    There are indeed no free MAGA caps. :s

  • @AirnodeHosting said:

    @totally_not_banned said:
    Free MAGA hats included?

    There are indeed no free MAGA caps. :s

    Why not? Everyone is giving them away on signup these days.

  • AirnodeHostingAirnodeHosting Member, Patron Provider

    @totally_not_banned said:

    @AirnodeHosting said:

    @totally_not_banned said:
    Free MAGA hats included?

    There are indeed no free MAGA caps. :s

    Why not? Everyone is giving them away on signup these days.

    We do not.
    Special deal from america i think.

  • edited April 17

    @AirnodeHosting said:

    @totally_not_banned said:

    @AirnodeHosting said:

    @totally_not_banned said:
    Free MAGA hats included?

    There are indeed no free MAGA caps. :s

    Why not? Everyone is giving them away on signup these days.

    We do not.
    Special deal from america i think.

    No, the last two i got are from Luxembourg and Austria (the Austrian ones were somewhat low quality though). These are everywhere right now.

  • NanjaNanja Member

    In your terms, it says

    b. The Customer is responsible for the content hosted on the Provider's servers and warrants that
    this content complies with all applicable laws and regulations.

    I know that NL is all for free speech, but I read that NL has laws about hate speech and that it is illegal in NL.

    If someone(Not Owner) put hate speech content on the service. How do you respond?
    Do we need to dig through the whole service to find the hate speech and remove it?

    I am looking for free speech, but in the terms of anyone can say anything. Not including CP related content though.

  • AirnodeHostingAirnodeHosting Member, Patron Provider

    @Nanja said:
    In your terms, it says

    b. The Customer is responsible for the content hosted on the Provider's servers and warrants that
    this content complies with all applicable laws and regulations.

    I know that NL is all for free speech, but I read that NL has laws about hate speech and that it is illegal in NL.

    If someone(Not Owner) put hate speech content on the service. How do you respond?
    Do we need to dig through the whole service to find the hate speech and remove it?

    I am looking for free speech, but in the terms of anyone can say anything. Not including CP related content though.

    It realy depends about what kind of content that we are talking about. Like some things we do not care about (litterly said) becaus its tolerated by the goverment, but things like CP and those kind of things are illegal and would not be allowed on our servers.

  • AirnodeHostingAirnodeHosting Member, Patron Provider

    ——————————————————————————————————————————————
    Dedicated-4
    ——————————————————————————————————————————————

    CPU: 2x Intel Xeon E5 2698 v3 (16c,32t,3.6GHz)
    RAM: 64 GB DDR4 ECC
    Storage: 2x 500 GB SSD (Raid possible)
    Uplink: 1G / Bandwidth: 100TB (Outgoing) Unmeterd (Incomming)

    ^ €85,00/mo

    Stock: 1

    Buy Here!

    >

    This dedicated also has a 10G uplink! Mistyped it, sorry :( .

  • How much BANDWIDTH does VPS get per month?

  • AirnodeHostingAirnodeHosting Member, Patron Provider

    @fensuiji said:
    How much BANDWIDTH does VPS get per month?

    We do not have a specified bandwith use for our vpses.

    We use our Fair Use policy (but we do not have a max limit)

  • @AirnodeHosting said:

    @fensuiji said:
    How much BANDWIDTH does VPS get per month?

    We do not have a specified bandwith use for our vpses.

    We use our Fair Use policy (but we do not have a max limit)

    What is the expected speed during peak hours on the VPS? Any YABS?

  • AirnodeHostingAirnodeHosting Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 18

    @TheGreatOakley said:

    @AirnodeHosting said:

    @fensuiji said:
    How much BANDWIDTH does VPS get per month?

    We do not have a specified bandwith use for our vpses.

    We use our Fair Use policy (but we do not have a max limit)

    What is the expected speed during peak hours on the VPS? Any YABS?

    We do not have any high demending network vps clients rn.

    So the nodes will only run at 25-50mb/s at peak times.

    If you create a ticket on our website, we will be able to provide you with a test VPS. Then you could try out our performance, expected speed during peak hours, and all other things. (This is free)


  • Don't forget to pay your bills.

    Thanked by 1AirnodeHosting
  • AirnodeHostingAirnodeHosting Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 21

    @malignify said:

    Don't forget to pay your bills.

    Uhmm weird. I think that just happend.
    It should be on autopayment.
    Going to fix this right now.

    Thanks for letting us know!

    *edit: Everythings seems to be working and paid.
    Maybe a payment that processed late. But still thanks for letting us know +1

  • fayaz90fayaz90 Member

    Can you arrange 2x4tb ssd

  • AirnodeHostingAirnodeHosting Member, Patron Provider

    @fayaz90 said:
    Can you arrange 2x4tb ssd

    Hello!

    Ill send you a DM about this.

    Thanked by 1fayaz90
  • fensuijifensuiji Member

    @AirnodeHosting said:

    @TheGreatOakley said:

    @AirnodeHosting said:

    @fensuiji said:
    How much BANDWIDTH does VPS get per month?

    We do not have a specified bandwith use for our vpses.

    We use our Fair Use policy (but we do not have a max limit)

    What is the expected speed during peak hours on the VPS? Any YABS?

    We do not have any high demending network vps clients rn.

    So the nodes will only run at 25-50mb/s at peak times.

    If you create a ticket on our website, we will be able to provide you with a test VPS. Then you could try out our performance, expected speed during peak hours, and all other things. (This is free)

    Not so, your customer service reply is to directly purchase VPS, and does not provide test VPS

  • AirnodeHostingAirnodeHosting Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 27

    @fensuiji said:

    @AirnodeHosting said:

    @TheGreatOakley said:

    @AirnodeHosting said:

    @fensuiji said:
    How much BANDWIDTH does VPS get per month?

    We do not have a specified bandwith use for our vpses.

    We use our Fair Use policy (but we do not have a max limit)

    What is the expected speed during peak hours on the VPS? Any YABS?

    We do not have any high demending network vps clients rn.

    So the nodes will only run at 25-50mb/s at peak times.

    If you create a ticket on our website, we will be able to provide you with a test VPS. Then you could try out our performance, expected speed during peak hours, and all other things. (This is free)

    Not so, your customer service reply is to directly purchase VPS, and does not provide test VPS

    Normaly our customer services does not hand them out (becaus they cant). Then you need to have the right person that can do it. And when my college reacts on you. I dont see the ticket, contact me directly on LET. Ill be able to help you out.

Sign In or Register to comment.