Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Webdock.io - FREE 5 Euro Credit = 2 months free VPS to idle!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Webdock.io - FREE 5 Euro Credit = 2 months free VPS to idle!

Webdock.io - FREE 5 Euro Credit

Note: Their billing is a bit funny, they charge you for the full month and then refund you if you stop your server in the middle of the month.

Their cheapest server is just over 2 euros per month and includes IPv4. https://webdock.io/en/pricing

Please apply the coupon code WDOCKWELCOME in your account once signup is complete.

Comments

• Coupon Code is not working ...

Thanked by 2martheen Doo
  • I quit using their service. I was running a personal adguard dns which I only use personally. Then they stopped my server saying I consume 900Gb bandwidth. The heck.

• remyremy Member
    edited April 17

@team_traitor said:
    I quit using their service. I was running a personal adguard dns which I only use personally. Then they stopped my server saying I consume 900Gb bandwidth. The heck.

900Gb… It’s not much
    You pay for idling. Probably an offer for @Moopah

• iCodexiCodex Member

@team_traitor said:
    I quit using their service. I was running a personal adguard dns which I only use personally. Then they stopped my server saying I consume 900Gb bandwidth. The heck.

wow~ 900GB!

• @drielsma said:
    Coupon Code is not working ...

Should work but.. Contact webchat

https://webdock.io/en/docs/general-information/billing-and-pricing/trials-and-trial-periods

"You can usually get a coupon to get you started if you ask nicely
    We run coupon promotions where we give out free credit frequently, so if you search around a bit or just ask Webdock support directly, chances are we will be able to hand out a coupon for some free server time :)"

• @team_traitor said:

They ask me to send pictures of my ID and selfie like a BANK does which I find strange but maybe I trigger some kind of fraud alert. I hope it not a sign of how future will be. Next they ask ID to buy water or breathe air.

• @iCodex said:

@team_traitor said:

wow~ 900GB!

That's crazy right? How come a dns server consume that much when its only inquires ip of domain and it also blocks unwanted domains. It does not download any files or photos so how come it recorded a 900GB+ zzz.

• Got this:
    We are very sorry, but for some reason Google thinks you are a Bot, so we cannot allow you to complete this form at this time. Please try signing up in a different browser entirely, or from another network if possible. If all else fails, please be in touch with [email protected] and we can get you set up with your new Webdock account.