Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vps or dedicated server with gpu
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Vps or dedicated server with gpu

Hi,
Im new to all this stuff, but i need vps or dedicated server with simple gpu(need to be able to run at least 2 vmwares with video game(wow)). 16-32gb ram 300-500gb ssd. All this needs to be located in EU. Got offered ryzen 5 5600g for 55$/month, want to check if there is cheaper option avaible.
Thx

Comments

• Why are you running wow in the cloud? Is it botting? If so just buy 2 cheap $10 a year VPS and run VMware on your local machine each proxying through the VPS with wireguard. Also tho GPUs consume power which costs a lot in Europe so that is the biggest issue with your budget.

• StowkaStowka Member

@BruhGamer12 said:
    Why are you running wow in the cloud? Is it botting? If so just buy 2 cheap $10 a year VPS and run VMware on your local machine each proxying through the VPS with wireguard. Also tho GPUs consume power which costs a lot in Europe so that is the biggest issue with your budget.

Problem is my PC's are full with bots, i have no more resources, and want to expand.

• @Stowka said:

@BruhGamer12 said:
    Why are you running wow in the cloud? Is it botting? If so just buy 2 cheap $10 a year VPS and run VMware on your local machine each proxying through the VPS with wireguard. Also tho GPUs consume power which costs a lot in Europe so that is the biggest issue with your budget.

Problem is my PC's are full with bots, i have no more resources, and want to expand.

Would be way cheaper to buy a second PC with a 5600G or whatever for $300 and put it in your house and route it with wire guard as I explained above instead of paying $600 a year. But if you set on purchasing those in the cloud then I think $50 for a 5600G is as cheap as you are going to get.

Thanked by 1dev_vps
  • Ensure to see what's actually included in that cheap web page hosting plan. Be sure you know what you're getting for your money so you can plan your web hosting operating cost wisely.