Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS in ASIA only from $3/m | NEW BROS DEAL - OFF 20% | Unlimited Data Transfer VPS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS in ASIA only from $3/m | NEW BROS DEAL - OFF 20% | Unlimited Data Transfer VPS

2»

Comments

• tothosttothost Member, Patron Provider

<3

<3

• hcjhcj Member

@tothost said:

@hcj said:
    You could fix your IPv6 issues on your Ubuntu image instead of pushing your post 😉

Yes, thanks for your reply. We are working on it, our VPS using SSD :'( We will solve this ASAP

What's the current status? I wouldn't buy a VPS without proper IPv6. And the fact that almost a month has passed without a solution does not support the image of a reliable hoster.

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

@tothost said:
    <3

[ . . . ]

@tothost said:
    <3

From the LET Community Rules: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/137719/lowendtalk-community-rules-updated-april-2023/p1

Things Everyone Hates and Things We Do Not Allow

Bumping threads because you're impatient.

@tothost Sorry! Not trying to give you a hard time, but I actually received a complaint about how many times this thread has been bumped. Maybe it might be about time to review what's been said in this thread and to start a new thread? Still . . . here is yet another free bump! Best wishes! :)

• GloryManGloryMan Member
    edited May 10

@tothost said:
    <3

Very good, give it a try and decide which plan to buy

@Not_Oles said:

@tothost said:
    <3

[ . . . ]

@tothost said:
    <3

From the LET Community Rules: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/137719/lowendtalk-community-rules-updated-april-2023/p1

Things Everyone Hates and Things We Do Not Allow

Bumping threads because you're impatient.

@tothost Sorry! Not trying to give you a hard time, but I actually received a complaint about how many times this thread has been bumped. Maybe it might be about time to review what's been said in this thread and to start a new thread? Still . . . here is yet another free bump! Best wishes! :)

Yes, i'll start with new thread. I bumped this thread after 24 hours, hope that not be counted as a spam :'(

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

Generally speaking -- there are exceptions to everything -- it might be best to reply only to questions people ask or to comments they make. Plus to add new or updated information. :)

Somehow it seems shabby to restrict heartfelt bumps when some providers' posts successfully solicit jillions of arguably "pointless" bumps.

Anyway, congrats, you now have yet another free bump from me! :heart:

• lirrrlirrr Member

also free bump from me! nice to see exotic location in Asia

@lirrr said:
    also free bump from me! nice to see exotic location in Asia

Thank you <3

<3