Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server in region Atlanta
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Server in region Atlanta

Hey, I am looking for a server with a stable network and with a powerful cpu that I can run multiple game servers on. I also need approx 32gb - 64gb ram (more is always possible depending on the price) and at least 100 GB storage.

Comments

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

@Tiebienotjuh07 said:
    Hey, I am looking for a server with a stable network and with a powerful cpu that I can run multiple game servers on. I also need approx 32gb - 64gb ram (more is always possible depending on the price) and at least 100 GB storage.

@TimboJones we dont offer in atlanta , were UK are just starting in the US , if your looking for atlanta check out @Clouvider (Dom) & @dustinc (Racknerd) they both do hosting in atlanta

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • conceptconcept Member
    edited April 14

GTHost also has servers in Atlanta.

If possible, I would definitely look at other locations in US East.

For example, ReliableSite @MrRadic has dedicated servers in both New York and Miami that have great networks. I've been using them for a while now and they've had great connection across US and EU. Big fan of both their NY and Miami locations.

I would also look at @RoyaleHosting if you need dedicated servers with good DDoS Protection. They are in NY too.

Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • @Jasonhyperhost said:

@Tiebienotjuh07 said:

@TimboJones we dont offer in atlanta , were UK are just starting in the US , if your looking for atlanta check out @Clouvider (Dom) & @dustinc (Racknerd) they both do hosting in atlanta

Protip: The quote reply takes care of tagging the person you're replying to so you don't accidentally respond to someone else by accident.

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

@concept said:

For example, ReliableSite @MrRadic has dedicated servers in both New York and Miami that have great networks. I've been using them for a while now and they've had great connection across US and EU. Big fan of both their NY and Miami locations.

Thanks for the kind words!

• RoyaleHostingRoyaleHosting Member, Patron Provider

@concept said:

I would also look at @RoyaleHosting if you need dedicated servers with good DDoS Protection. They are in NY too.

Thank you for the mention! :) happy to help out in NYC

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@qps come to mind :)

Thanked by 1qps
  • OhJohnOhJohn Member
    edited April 15

or Knownhost (but I do not know if they provide DDoS protection or if you need that)

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@rsk said: @qps come to mind

Thanks, but QuickPacket haven't been in Atlanta since 2017. We are in Ashburn. If Ashburn works as an alternative @Tiebienotjuh07, let me know.

• Make sure to contact web host and see if they can do services for you such as restarts etc fast. Also confirm what kind of conditions your server would be kept under - that is very important.

@qps said:

@rsk said: @qps come to mind

Thanks, but QuickPacket haven't been in Atlanta since 2017. We are in Ashburn. If Ashburn works as an alternative @Tiebienotjuh07, let me know.

Ah, been a while! I used to have multiple servers back in the day with you in Altanta colo@55 i think? :)

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@rsk said: Ah, been a while! I used to have multiple servers back in the day with you in Altanta colo@55 i think?

QuickPacket left 55 Marietta in 2014, so it's been 10 years! Hard to believe.

If you need any new servers, let me know - we are looking to expand into a few new locations this year!

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog

@qps said:

@rsk said: Ah, been a while! I used to have multiple servers back in the day with you in Altanta colo@55 i think?

QuickPacket left 55 Marietta in 2014, so it's been 10 years! Hard to believe.

If you need any new servers, let me know - we are looking to expand into a few new locations this year!

Wow time flies! I will definitely reach out to you when we consider adding additional locations to our portfolio :)

Thanks again!