Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS to HostingBill
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS to HostingBill

We are really considering moving from WHMCS to HostingBill. However cant find a theme that is even close to WHMCS themes. Is there any themes that you guys know of?

Comments

• LeviLevi Member

What is hostingbill?

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

I think they mean HostBill - yeah I haven’t seen a new theme for a while.

• LeviLevi Member

Zomex has few templates. But yes, hostbill devs done all they can to discourage third parties to provide templates. For developer to provide demo he must buy hostbill + dev license.

• No, Value well the moving to platform. Why you Value to move from whmcs?

• @hostking said:
    We are really considering moving from WHMCS to HostingBill. However cant find a theme that is even close to WHMCS themes. Is there any themes that you guys know of?

I recommend checking out the themes available on TemplateMonster or ThemeForest, as they offer a wide variety of hosting and WHMCS-compatible themes. Also consider hiring a developer to customize a theme to better match your WHMCS layout and design.

• JosephFJosephF Member

How does the pricing/cost compare between WHMCS and HostBill?

• all hostbill themes (for clientarea) seems pretty much outdated, sadly.

• jordijordi Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 14

@JosephF said:
    How does the pricing/cost compare between WHMCS and HostBill?

The price of hostbill is owned and starts at $599 and you have to pay for each renewal of updates and support ticket is a high price

https://hostbillapp.com/pricing/

Thanked by 1host_c
  • CeranaCerana Member

I recommend that you contact HostingBill's support team or search their documentation for information about available themes. It may also be worth reaching out to the HostingBill user community for guidance and advice from those who have already gone through the transition process.

• emghemgh Member

@Cerana said:
    I recommend that you contact HostingBill's support team or search their documentation for information about available themes. It may also be worth reaching out to the HostingBill user community for guidance and advice from those who have already gone through the transition process.

Fuck off

• @hostking said:

Are you referring to a template? Why do you want to move?

• @jordi said: The price of hostbill is owned and starts at $599 and you have to pay for each renewal of updates and support ticket is a high price

https://hostbillapp.com/pricing/

If you got more than 1000 client, is a good option, since yearly update renewal is $109

• JosephFJosephF Member

@greenhost_cloud said:

@hostking said:

I recommend checking out the themes available on TemplateMonster or ThemeForest, as they offer a wide variety of hosting and WHMCS-compatible themes. Also consider hiring a developer to customize a theme to better match your WHMCS layout and design.

What else is TemplateMonster and ThemeForest good for?