Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a VPS to host Mailcow
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a VPS to host Mailcow

I want to find a cheap VPS in Europe that can host a Mailcow server.

Looking for any cheap, affordable and best cloud server provider. Any recommendations? Asking it here since there any many experts here.

Thanked by 1hostwebis

Comments

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

@Hazgui said:

Looking for any cheap, affordable and best cloud server provider. Any recommendations? Asking it here since there any many experts here.

@Hazgui , we dont have any issues allowing mailcow as long as the communications is not spam emails

Please let us know , ill drop you a direct message also

• dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

@Hazgui said:

https://avoro.eu/en/vps/ :)

Thanked by 1Hazgui
  • dhmodhmo Member

I think dartnode have no port blocking so you can host email (vps is from $2/m as i know)

Thanked by 1Hazgui
  • jordijordi Member, Patron Provider

@dhmo said:
    I think dartnode have no port blocking so you can host email (vps is from $2/m as i know)

Search in Europe not the USA ;)

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member

@dataforest said:

@Hazgui said:

https://avoro.eu/en/vps/ :)

+1 for Avoro @dataforest

• Daniel15Daniel15 Veteran
    edited April 14

GreenCloudVPS have servers in Netherlands, Germany, and UK. They have a double RAM promotion going right now, so you can get 16GB RAM, 60GB disk space for $45/year or $125 / 3 years (~$41/year) if you look at their "Budget KVM" line. https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/194099/greencloud-top-provider-sale-double-double-ryzen-epyc-giveaways/p1

I have my Mailcow instance on a very similar system at GreenCloudVPS. Note that you'll want at least 8GB RAM for a full Mailcow system (or any mail system, really). Clamd (virus scanning), Solr (full-text search), and rspamd use quite a bit of RAM. You can disable these if you're limited by RAM, but I wouldn't bother given how cheap providers like GreenCloud are.

Thanked by 1Hazgui
  • georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

We can offer you something in DRONTEN NL ,

AMD Ryzen 5 3600X

• edrebeedrebe Member

Germany ✔️Layer7
    24,39 EUR/Annually + VAT (19%)

🔗 See product details (no aff)

🤝 See product details (aff)

Another alternative is to use KeyHelp panel (used in production with MxRoute relay, can use other SMTP) as web and mail server, works fine.

• dhmodhmo Member

@jordi said:

@dhmo said:

Search in Europe not the USA ;)

Ah, sorry

• Have been running Mailcow with @AlexBarakov since around 2018, top notch experience

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@JohnFilch123 said:
    Have been running Mailcow with @AlexBarakov since around 2018, top notch experience

Thank you for the mention!

We can certainly help out - @Hazgui we can help out in London, Nuremberg or Sofia, all top-notch network and unbeatable stability. I can do some promotions on KVMs in London with 10g ports.

• @JohnFilch123 said:
    Have been running Mailcow with @AlexBarakov since around 2018, top notch experience

Can also vouch that @AlexBarakov has some great products.

• rnsarnsa Member

Check @RHCHosting - they have some decent configurations. @AlexBarakov is also very established!

Thanked by 1RHCHosting
  • RHCHostingRHCHosting Member, Host Rep
    edited April 14

Thanks for the mention! @Hazgui which config are you looking at? We have a few available here : https://www.rhc-hosting.com starting from $3.99

• You only need a 1-vcore 2Gb ram VPS to run mailcow if you do not use the anti-virus, clamAV.

You will need 2-vcore 4GB if you use clamAV.

clamAV is a monster.

• SwissLayer1SwissLayer1 Member
    edited April 16

Pretty much all the providers nowadays come with a money back guarantee.
    So you are free to explore different web hosts and pick the best.

• As long as not spams,not bulk sending,any provider is no problem at all.

• Greencloud usd25 annually payment plan is enough for that.

• Hi @Hazgui re: servers - Mailcow works fine with 4GB RAM although Mailcow recommend 6GB RAM. Depending on your needs 100GB storage + should suffice. Make sure you can change PTR records. Hostbrr's servers are more than capable for all of the above. Check out their offers on the first couple of pages on LET
    @labze