Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want to buy offshore hosting for my wordpress site
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I want to buy offshore hosting for my wordpress site

Hi guys. i'm new to this forum.
I just looking offshore hosting for my a wordpress website

My requirements:
Site traffic: 5k to 10k pageviews daily.
Minimum space: 10gb to 20gb must be ssd.
dmca ignore.
cpanel or plesk control panel.
monthly budget: 10 to 15 usd only.

Comments

• HostWildHostWild Member, Host Rep
    edited April 12

Hello! @Noah2002

The below specs are perfect for your requirements:
    It saves your high VPS cost and configuration time!

• Host Single Website
    • Intel® Xeon Gold 6242R (3.1 GHz)
    • 2 Core / 4 GB DDR4 RAM
    • 10 GB SSD (NVMe) Storage
    • 3 Database
    • 3 Email Accounts
    • Free SSL (Let's Encrypt)
    • cPanel Access Included
    • LiteSpeed Web Server + LS Cache Plugin
    • Fully Optimized & Fast Web Server
    • 100% DMCA Friendly
    • Unlimited Bandwidth
    • 2 Gbps Network Port

Starting @ $7.95 / Month. View All Plans >>
    Get 10% to 20% Off Lifetime on the Quarterly, Semi-Annual, and Annual billing!

Thanked by 1Noah2002
  • Just295Just295 Member

@HostWild Dude Love your website! I must say very beautiful and flowing design. Killer work. Now @Noah2002 I can't vouce for HostWild, but I have used Alexhost.com for some offshore needs and was very happy.

• edited April 12

@Just295 said:
    @HostWild Dude Love your website! I must say very beautiful and flowing design. Killer work.

What's even more impressive is how the Malaysia location is actually somewhat worth being called offshore. That doesn't really happen all that often with these kinds of offers these days.

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

@Noah2002

Check our offshore web hosting plans. Starting from $5 per month

• shruubshruub Member

@totally_not_banned said:

@ Just295 said:
    @ HostWild Dude Love your website! I must say very beautiful and flowing design. Killer work.

What's even more impressive is how the Malaysia location is actually somewhat worth being called offshore. That doesn't really happen all that often with these kinds of offers these days.

Whatcha mean? USA, Netherlands and Germany is as good offshore as any! /s

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • tentortentor Member, Patron Provider

@shruub said: USA, Netherlands and Germany is as good offshore as any!

You forgot Romania /s

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider
  • alexhostalexhost Member, Patron Provider

Hi,

Check our LiteSpeed Shared Plans (cPanel + LiteSpeed Web server +Free migration):
    https://alexhost.com/litespeed/

Kindly Regards,
    Alexhost

• If you're shopping around for an affordable web hosting plan, knowing what features and necessary services you want and what you should pay for them can help you pick out hidden costs that could launch your cheap hosting plan into an expense you just can't pay for.

• shruubshruub Member

@SwissLayer1 said:
    If you're shopping around for an affordable web hosting plan, knowing what features and necessary services you want and what you should pay for them can help you pick out hidden costs that could launch your cheap hosting plan into an expense you just can't pay for.

Yet another inspirational comment

• emghemgh Member

@shruub said:

@SwissLayer1 said:
    If you're shopping around for an affordable web hosting plan, knowing what features and necessary services you want and what you should pay for them can help you pick out hidden costs that could launch your cheap hosting plan into an expense you just can't pay for.

Nearly as good as https://lowendtalk.com/profile/comments/greenhost_cloud

Thanked by 1shruub
  • shruubshruub Member

@emgh said:

@shruub said:

@SwissLayer1 said:

Lmao, yeah. But it seems like they occasionally do the mistake of not using LLMs for their posts. Both try to have a misleading business name though, which is nice.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member

@shruub said:

@emgh said:

@shruub said:

@SwissLayer1 said:

Lmao, yeah. But it seems like they occasionally do the mistake of not using LLMs for their posts. Both try to have a misleading business name though, which is nice.

Most likely just badly editing a sentence from the LLM lol

Thanked by 1shruub
  • kevindskevinds Member, LIR

@shruub said:

Well, if you are in Germany, USA is offshore.

If you are in USA, Netherlands is offshore.

• rustelekomrustelekom Member, Patron Provider

Right now, formally, the location in Russia is considered offshore for customers and businesses from Western countries or their satellites.

However, in general, I believe that the offshore term has lost its main concept due to the current situation in the world.

Where is the "safe haven" for businesses now? Panama, Cyprus, Arab countries, and island countries, in most cases, do not comply with this term.

• shruubshruub Member

@kevinds said:

@shruub said:

Well, if you are in Germany, USA is offshore.

If you are in USA, Netherlands is offshore.

Exactly. Offshore really is just a marketing term. Like yeah, most of my servers aren't on a shore, duh. Kind of what @rustelekom said as well, it's just a now mostly useless, well-let's-markup-our-servers kind of term to "fool" customers.

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@rustelekom said:
    Right now, formally, the location in Russia is considered offshore for customers and businesses from Western countries or their satellites.

However, in general, I believe that the offshore term has lost its main concept due to the current situation in the world.

Where is the "safe haven" for businesses now? Panama, Cyprus, Arab countries, and island countries, in most cases, do not comply with this term.

To an American, when you think of the term "offshore," it usually refers to "offshore" tax havens like the Cayman Islands, where they have zero taxes and you can buy residency. It's an hour-long flight from Miami.

The hosting industry just latched onto the existing term.

Thanked by 1sasslik