Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hyperhost Solutions Expanding our Horizons, What location for our VPS should we go next!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hyperhost Solutions Expanding our Horizons, What location for our VPS should we go next!

JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

Trying to decide which locate to go next for our VPS Offerings,

currently we offer in the UK for VPS & Shared Hosting UK & US,

considering

Amsterdam (1st Choice)
Ashburn / NYC (2nd Choice)
Singapore / Australia (3rd Choice)
India / Africa (4th Choice)

where would everyone love to see us expand too!

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Singapore should be the 1st choice, and Amsterdam 2nd.

But maybe that's just me :smiley:

• dieterfdieterf Member

+1 Singapore

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

@DP said:
    Singapore should be the 1st choice, and Amsterdam 2nd.

But maybe that's just me :smiley:

Amsterdam would be Equinix AM2 (already had some discussions) & would personally drive the Kit there from the UK but as for other locations need to be confident that there on site engineers have quality RH *Remote hands" when we need to call on them, as its not as simple as jumping in a car to get to the dc like here with the UK Servers we have for things, even though we have RH.

• It would be nice to have some servers in Asia, but I doubt that the connection in India would be stable and secure. Singapore/Japan would be nice, but both have high labour costs.

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

@SodaWithoutSparkles said:
    It would be nice to have some servers in Asia, but I doubt that the connection in India would be stable and secure. Singapore/Japan would be nice, but both have high labour costs.

@SodaWithoutSparkles we did look into Japan towards the end of last year but the costs were insane. unless we have a crazy demand & charge an additional cost for japan it would be difficult one to be profitable with due to the increased costs,

being honest we will be looking between Amsterdam & US , but posted to see what the interest is as if there is high interest for another location could be worth deploying there 1st.