Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

We are opening a hosting business - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

We are opening a hosting business

Comments

• @dosai said:

@gwnd1989 said:
    My anxiety has finally worn off.

What did you do?

he might have started taking Ashwagandha.

• @cybertech said:

@dosai said:

@gwnd1989 said:

What did you do?

I have a bottle.

• dosaidosai Member

@gwnd1989 said:

@cybertech said:

@dosai said:

@gwnd1989 said:

What did you do?

I have a bottle.

Show.

• @Andreix said:

@gwnd1989 said:

What if it returns?

Anxiety Host? instead of summerhost

• dieterfdieterf Member

$7

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@sasslik said: Noo, avoid Time4VPS.

What did they do to their website? It used to be full of pics of hot Lithuanian chicks and now there's hardly any there at all.

@gwnd1989 said: My question is, are there any resource that you can recommend me on setting up a hosting business? I have concerns over, getting the required number of ipv4s, selecting the best hypervisor etc.

If I was going to run WP, I'd look at dockerizing each customer. So perhaps you need a k8s solution rather than a hypervisor.

Or just run it as shared hosting with DirectAdmin or whatever. There are shared hosting companies with hundreds/thousands of WP instances on a single node. Of course, if they're all going to be high traffic that's a different story...depends on your needs.

Why does each WP customer need a separate IP?

Thanked by 1gwnd1989
  • VoidVoid Member

What happened to swimming and driving trucks ?

• @raindog308 said:

@gwnd1989 said: My question is, are there any resource that you can recommend me on setting up a hosting business? I have concerns over, getting the required number of ipv4s, selecting the best hypervisor etc.

If I was going to run WP, I'd look at dockerizing each customer. So perhaps you need a k8s solution rather than a hypervisor.

Or just run it as shared hosting with DirectAdmin or whatever. There are shared hosting companies with hundreds/thousands of WP instances on a single node. Of course, if they're all going to be high traffic that's a different story...depends on your needs.

IPs are for the vpses

• Needed 6 years to create a hosting company?
    Btw, did you escaped yet? :D

• @ascicode said:
    Needed 6 years to create a hosting company?
    Btw, did you escaped yet? :D

<3 legend

@gwnd1989 said:

IPs are for the vpses

Why does each WP customer need a separate VPS?

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • systemfreakssystemfreaks Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 10

It seems to me that your employer operates a Web design Agency ? if i am right is better if you establish a deal with a webhosting business either from here (like us) or another one so they take care of your technical needs. This way you will be able to make profit and also not worry or run into mistakes of setting up new infrastructure.

We do provide white label reseller (VPS or Shared) which matches your needs

• @cybertech said:
    how did you fix the anxiety?

Cocaine

• @Hostolog said:
    We can offer paid support in this regard, I leave the whatsapp number of our staff below, if you contact, it will help.

+44 7429 435146

Hello sir,
    I'm an official Microsoft certified premium support worker. Send me Amazon gift card and I i will set up everything for you

Thanked by 2dahartigan xvps
  • @raindog308 said:

@gwnd1989 said:

IPs are for the vpses

Why does each WP customer need a separate VPS?

Not each customer. Some customers. :)

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 11

Hosting business is not for you if you face anxiety.

You get used to alot of shit and should be hardened.

Its always best to dont give a shit about anything so it doesn't harm your psychic behavour. So you can always contiune and sleep at night even you get fucked left and right for some time by example electricity market crisis which triples your invoices... example.

There are good and bad times.
    thanks.

• @HostSlick said:

Its always best to dont give a shit about anything so it doesn't harm your psychic behavour. So you can always contiune and sleep at night even you get fucked left and right for some time by example electricity market crisis which triples your invoices... example.

There are good and bad times.
    thanks.

No business is good if he faces anxiety. Every business gets you fucked up time to time, there's no business in world in which you just have sit and earn money.

Thanked by 1jordi
  • CeranaCerana Member

Glad you're feeling better! To start a hosting business, I recommend turning to specialized resources, such as blogs, forums and online courses on hosting and server management. It is also worth consulting with professionals in this field and studying the experience of successful hosting companies. It is important to carefully study the issues of obtaining IPv4 addresses and choosing the appropriate hypervisor in order to make informed decisions.

Thanked by 1gwnd1989
  • jordijordi Member, Patron Provider

My opinion, if you have depression or any problem that affects you, this type of sector will be complicated for you.

There are many suppliers, many headaches, too much competition that sometimes you see unrealistic plans that you cannot compare the costs, I think you should look for a business that does not have a lot of stress.

Thanked by 1gwnd1989
  • Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

@WhiteRoseG said: You are a clown, first opening 20 threads about how starting a webhost then running angry away and now advicing other people you're a total clown. Get the f*ck away from here piece of shit.

@WhiteRoseG Some people might think what you said could be a little too much?

clown
    piece of shit

Calling another member a clown and a piece of shit is too much. Please take it easy. Please apologize to @gwnd1989.

• @Not_Oles said:

@WhiteRoseG said: You are a clown, first opening 20 threads about how starting a webhost then running angry away and now advicing other people you're a total clown. Get the f*ck away from here piece of shit.

clown
    piece of shit

Calling another member a clown and a piece of shit is too much. Please take it easy. Please apologize to @gwnd1989.

@Not_Oles I was not talking to @gwnd1989 . It was about what @dhmo posted on his website, it's a bit late now it was already settlet by another mod.

• CheepCluckCheepCluck Member
    edited April 14

gwnd and dhmo going in business together? Well I do suppose summer is just around the corner. Best get swimming.

@gwnd1989 said:

High T moment

• dhmodhmo Member

@CheepCluck said:
    gwnd and dhmo going in business together? Well I do suppose summer is just around the corner. Best get swimming.

@gwnd1989 said:

High T moment

We have never met each other before.
    Also, please do not bother anyone else, even other than me.
    I, for my part, am very uncomfortable with the inconvenience extended to other people besides me.

• davidedavide Member
    edited April 14

@HostSlick said:

Let's flip the coin. My POV.

Giving zero fucks is tenable under the convincement that despite issues and costs all overall goes well, cashflow remains positive and issues are recoverable. I can't picture anyone sleeping well at night aware that his net worth is plummeting, that the more he works the more he loses, and that salvation avenues hinge on chance of events or hope. That leads to diarrhea and stomach pain. But I can picture labze right now :/

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@davide said:

@HostSlick said:

Let's flip the coin. My POV.

Giving zero fucks is easier under the convincement that despite issues and costs all overall goes well, cashflow remains positive and issues are recoverable. I can't picture anyone sane sleeping well at night aware that his net worth downtrend is plummeting, that the more he works the more he loses, and that salvation avenues hinge on chance of events or hope. That leads to diarrhea and stomach pain. But I can picture labze right now :/ Bleah.

I actually spoke from true experiences.

I did it.
    I am the one who sleeped well at night and Always contiune.
    2022 Energy crisis hit us very hard. It was a very hard time.

But nowdays i am doing well. Alot of Money is being Made.

• davidedavide Member
    edited April 14

On a much smaller scale years ago I lost 2000€ in trading, on three occasions. And I'm a small fry. Not once I slept blissfully from it. Quite the contrary. That did harden me but I'm still not a Terminator. Now I can watch losses accumulate and it doesn't disturb me much anymore, but that's because I know it is fine overall. The expectation is pivotal.

Thanked by 11q1
  • Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

@WhiteRoseG said:

@Not_Oles said:

clown
    piece of shit

@Not_Oles I was not talking to @gwnd1989 . It was about what @dhmo posted on his website, it's a bit late now it was already settlet by another mod.

Thanks for your reply here and for your PM with the significant correction that you were talking to @dhmo and not to @gwnd1989. However, it still seems you called another member a piece of shit. Your target was @dhmo, not @gwnd1989. What you said was directed at another individual member. Calling another member a piece of shit is too much. Please apologize to @dhmo. Thanks and best wishes for good days ahead!

Thanked by 2gwnd1989 dhmo
  • WhiteRoseGWhiteRoseG Member
    edited April 14

@Not_Oles said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@Not_Oles said:

clown
    piece of shit

Thanks for your reply here and for your PM with the significant correction that you were talking to @dhmo and not to @gwnd1989. However, it still seems you called another member a piece of shit. Your target was @dhmo, not @gwnd1989. What you said was directed at another individual member. Calling another member a piece of shit is too much. Please apologize to @dhmo. Thanks and best wishes for good days ahead!

And trowing swear words at people is normal ? Iam sorry a piece of shit is not even a swear word, if dhmo is acting like a piece of shit, at the moment he was like you can read in the other thread I send it to you. It has indeed nothing to do with gwnd I hope this is clear now. If @dhmo feels bad about my words I apolize for that he changed his behaviour so the message was right at the moment.