Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Solar Eclipse AMD 7950x VPS Sale | 10Gbps High Speed ports with Lots of Data!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Solar Eclipse AMD 7950x VPS Sale | 10Gbps High Speed ports with Lots of Data!

oplinkoplink Member, Patron Provider
edited April 8 in Offers

Make the switch today to a more premium Oplink.net VPS. Less overselling, more performance, 10Gbps ports, and high transfer rates per month!

Basic Plus VPS
1 AMD Ryzen 7950x vCores
Geekbench 6: 2890 Single Core
2 GB DDR5 Memory
100 GB NVMe Storage (Raid 10)
10 Gbps Port & 8 TB Data Per Month
1 IPv4 + 1 IPv6
Always On DDoS Protection
★★ $4.95/month NO SETUP FEE★★
OR
★★ $49.95/annual NO SETUP FEE★★
Order Now

Standard Plus VPS
2 AMD Ryzen 7950x vCores
Geekbench 6: 2890 Single Core & 5122 Multi Core
4 GB DDR5 Memory
250 GB NVMe Storage (Raid 10)
10 Gbps Port & 16 TB Data Per Month
1 IPv4 + 1 IPv6
Always On DDoS Protection
★★ $9.95/month NO SETUP FEE★★
OR
★★ $99.95/annual NO SETUP FEE★★
Order Now

All discounts will be automatically applied in the cart. No coupons, No Fuss, No Setup Fees

We also have HUGE discounts on our Pro Plus & Premium Plus plans. Make sure you click ORDER to see the discounted website prices! https://oplink.net/vps/

TERMS
*We offer a 3 day money back guarantee for new clients only.
*Data is counted as a total of in+out.
*Sale ends in 48hours

Spring, TX 77388

NETWORK
Looking Glass: https://speedtest.oplink.net/
Raw Test File: https://speedtest.oplink.net/1000MB.test
Test IPs: 216.230.232.34 & 216.230.224.34
IPv6 Test IP: 2604:e880:3::1

CONTACT US
Email: [email protected]
call/text: 1-281-445-9800

Comments

• sliixsliix Member

Too many good deals lately. Surely this is a must grab 🤔

• oplinkoplink Member, Patron Provider

@sliix said:

Pro Plus is the hidden jem deal :)

• xueli11xueli11 Member
    edited April 8

hello.Am I still able to access the internet should I exceed the data limit(sucha as 16 TB Data Per Month)? I'm planning on downloading videos for an extended period of time, is it acceptable for the CPU to be fully utilized for this long duration?

@xueli11 said:
    Am I still able to access the internet should I exceed the data limit(sucha as 16 TB Data Per Month)? I'm planning on downloading videos for an extended period of time, is it acceptable for the CPU to be fully utilized for this long duration?

Data is slowed when you reach limit and only after you hit the limit. You would have to reach out and upgrade when you get the alert when your close to your limit. This is also considered a fair share resource so its not a dedicated 10Gbps port. Each node shares 10Gbps.

CPU is fair share. If you need dedicated CPU plans we offer that too: https://oplink.net/dedicated-vps/

Please also note we are not a DCMA ignore company.

• xueli11xueli11 Member

@oplink said:

@xueli11 said:
    Am I still able to access the internet should I exceed the data limit(sucha as 16 TB Data Per Month)? I'm planning on downloading videos for an extended period of time, is it acceptable for the CPU to be fully utilized for this long duration?

Data is slowed when you reach limit and only after you hit the limit. You would have to reach out and upgrade when you get the alert when your close to your limit. This is also considered a fair share resource so its not a dedicated 10Gbps port. Each node shares 10Gbps.

CPU is fair share. If you need dedicated CPU plans we offer that too: https://oplink.net/dedicated-vps/

After reaching the limit, what will the speed become? From my current situation, the total download speed of all threads during peak periods is about 15M/S.

• We design our service to allow large monthly transfer and high 10 Gbs port speed to make us stand out from competitor hosting companies. Our nodes each have full decicated 10 Gbs port speed into our 100 Gbs uplink. Customers achive port speeds typically above 5 Gbs and up to the limit of what can be received or sent. There are no customers who have been slowed down - ever.

Thanked by 1georgedatacenter
  • @xueli11 said:

@oplink said:

@xueli11 said:

After reaching the limit, what will the speed become? From my current situation, the total download speed of all threads during peak periods is about 15M/S.

We are notified when data are exceeded, and will contact you to arrange more data transfer, maybe with an account uptrade. It's never happened.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member

@oplink said:

@xueli11 said:

Solid VPS with excellent performance.

The fair usage limit does not take into account for average during 24 hours. If I recall correctly, if cpu utilization exceeds > 30% in any 4 hour window, VPS is suspended.

• @dev_vps said:

@oplink said:

@xueli11 said:

The fair usage limit does not take into account for average during 24 hours. If I recall correctly, if cpu utilization exceeds > 30% in any 4 hour window, VPS is suspended.

We do not have a 30% cpu limit, nor any hard limit to cpu for that matter. We have many instances where we have allowed accounts to use 100% cpu for sustained periods, it depends on the total cpu use of the node. We try to allow full use of resources as much as possible.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member

@DanOplinkNet said:

@dev_vps said:

@oplink said:

@xueli11 said:

We do not have a 30% cpu limit, nor any hard limit to cpu for that matter. We have many instances where we have allowed accounts to use 100% cpu for sustained periods, it depends on the total cpu use of the node. We try to allow full use of resources as much as possible.

I was pretty happy with the service and one day I got service suspension due to cpu abuse with no warning. I think, it is automated.

Yes, I had high cpu usage for six hours that day, but my overall average for 24 hours (and as well as last 7 days) was pretty low (around 20% IIRC).

In my opinion, that was unfair to me. And I decided to cancel the service.

But, as I said before, solid VPS with excellent performance.

Thanked by 1maverick
  • dev_vpsdev_vps Member

And, let me add, that is only one cpu abuse service suspension I ever got from any LET provider

• darkimmortaldarkimmortal Member
    edited April 8

Sadly too much node instability for me to recommend this range any more. I’d rather say nothing as the service is otherwise great (and I’d take an Epyc/Xeon from them with this much nvme storage in a heartbeat), but can’t delete or edit my previous recommendation

@dev_vps said:
    And, let me add, that is only one cpu abuse service suspension I ever got from any LET provider

I sent you a DM. Hopefully that DM will let us make it right.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member

@oplink said:

@dev_vps said:

Thanks @oplink and much appreciated.

Thanked by 1oplink
  • dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited April 8

As I mentioned before, solid vps with excellent performance

@oplink YABS

Mon Apr  8 04:56:03 PM UTC 2024

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 25 minutes
    Processor  : AMD Ryzen 9 7950X 16-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 4499.808 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 3.8 GiB
    Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)
    Kernel     : 6.1.0-9-amd64
    VM Type    : KVM
    IPv4/IPv6  : ✔ Online / ✔ Online

IPv6 Network Information:
    ISP        : The Optimal Link Corporation
    ASN        : AS40156 The Optimal Link Corporation
    Host       : The Optimal Link Corporation
    Location   : Houston, Texas (TX)
    Country    : United States

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50) (Partition /dev/sda1):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 213.14 MB/s  (53.2k) | 2.69 GB/s    (42.1k)
    Write      | 213.71 MB/s  (53.4k) | 2.70 GB/s    (42.3k)
    Total      | 426.85 MB/s (106.7k) | 5.40 GB/s    (84.4k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
    Read       | 4.71 GB/s     (9.2k) | 5.56 GB/s     (5.4k)
    Write      | 4.96 GB/s     (9.7k) | 5.93 GB/s     (5.7k)
    Total      | 9.68 GB/s    (18.9k) | 11.49 GB/s   (11.2k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 1.22 Gbits/sec  | 1.80 Gbits/sec  | 104   ms
    Eranium         | Amsterdam, NL (10G)       |  916 Mbits/sec  | 1.63 Gbits/sec  | 113   ms
    Telia           | Helsinki, FI (10G)        | 1.27 Gbits/sec  | 909 Mbits/sec   | 148   ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        |  380 Mbits/sec  | 836 Mbits/sec   | 208   ms
    Leaseweb        | Singapore, SG (10G)       |  792 Mbits/sec  | 820 Mbits/sec   | 204   ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 3.75 Gbits/sec  | 4.90 Gbits/sec  |  36.0 ms
    Enzu.com        | Chicago, IL, US (10G)     | 5.91 Gbits/sec  | 3.09 Gbits/sec  |  27.4 ms
    Hivelocity      | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 4.86 Gbits/sec  | 7.54 Gbits/sec  |   6.2 ms
    Leaseweb        | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 3.79 Gbits/sec  | 4.59 Gbits/sec  |  32.3 ms
    Edgoo           | Sao Paulo, BR (1G)        | 1.43 Gbits/sec  | 1.27 Gbits/sec  | 141   ms

Geekbench 6 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 2788
    Multi Core      | 4950
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/5645911

Thanked by 1hyperblast
  • DanOplinkNetDanOplinkNet Member
    edited April 8

@dev_vps said:
    As I mentioned before, solid vps with excellent performance

@oplink YABS

Mon Apr  8 04:56:03 PM UTC 2024

Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 25 minutes
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 4499.808 MHz
    RAM        : 3.8 GiB

Read       | 213.14 MB/s  (53.2k) | 2.69 GB/s    (42.1k)
    Write      | 213.71 MB/s  (53.4k) | 2.70 GB/s    (42.3k)
    Total      | 426.85 MB/s (106.7k) | 5.40 GB/s    (84.4k)
               |                      |
    Read       | 4.71 GB/s     (9.2k) | 5.56 GB/s     (5.4k)
    Write      | 4.96 GB/s     (9.7k) | 5.93 GB/s     (5.7k)
    Total      | 9.68 GB/s    (18.9k) | 11.49 GB/s   (11.2k)

Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 1.22 Gbits/sec  | 1.80 Gbits/sec  | 104   ms
    Eranium         | Amsterdam, NL (10G)       |  916 Mbits/sec  | 1.63 Gbits/sec  | 113   ms
    Telia           | Helsinki, FI (10G)        | 1.27 Gbits/sec  | 909 Mbits/sec   | 148   ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        |  380 Mbits/sec  | 836 Mbits/sec   | 208   ms
    Leaseweb        | Singapore, SG (10G)       |  792 Mbits/sec  | 820 Mbits/sec   | 204   ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 3.75 Gbits/sec  | 4.90 Gbits/sec  |  36.0 ms
    Enzu.com        | Chicago, IL, US (10G)     | 5.91 Gbits/sec  | 3.09 Gbits/sec  |  27.4 ms
    Hivelocity      | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 4.86 Gbits/sec  | 7.54 Gbits/sec  |   6.2 ms
    Leaseweb        | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 3.79 Gbits/sec  | 4.59 Gbits/sec  |  32.3 ms
    Edgoo           | Sao Paulo, BR (1G)        | 1.43 Gbits/sec  | 1.27 Gbits/sec  | 141   ms

Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 2788
    Multi Core      | 4950
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/5645911

Thank you for posting this. We distinguish ourselves by providing superior NVME disk I/O, port speed, virtual core performance, memory, and monthly bandwidth, which collectively set us apart from our competitors and offer the best experience for our customers.

• plumbergplumberg Veteran

@dev_vps said:

@oplink said:

@dev_vps said:

What was offered?

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member

@plumberg said:

@dev_vps said:

@oplink said:

@dev_vps said:

What was offered?

It won’t be proper on my part to divulge the details.

As previously stated, the @oplink VPS has demonstrated outstanding performance and a superior network. My recent YABS post serves to emphasize this.

Thanked by 1DanSummer
  • DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

Speedtest servers out of Dallas are hard to find that will go above 2Gbps.

Thanked by 1oplink
  • dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited April 9

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

Hivelocity |
    Dallas, TX, US (10G) |
    4.86 Gbits/sec | UL
    7.54 Gbits/sec | DL
    6.2 ms

Speed tests are faster in Linux as compared to Windows OS.

Thanked by 1oplink
  • kendkend Member

@oplink is a solid provider with high speed port + more than enough Bandwidth + top notch NVMe speed. Top on my own list. One of my 4 core 7950x VM has maintained its single core and multi core scores at the same level as 8+ months ago when I purchased it.

@dev_vps we do share a lot of common mate😃

Thanked by 2oplink dev_vps
  • Just want to throw in my 2 cents that I'm also an extremely happy current oplink customer. I've been grumpy all day since I received the promo email and I have no current reason to purchase one but I want one so bad.

@jammin1911 said:
    Just want to throw in my 2 cents that I'm also an extremely happy current oplink customer. I've been grumpy all day since I received the promo email and I have no current reason to purchase one but I want one so bad.

LOL

• sliixsliix Member
    edited April 9

@oplink said:

@sliix said:

Pro Plus is the hidden jem deal :)

Bought it lol. Very satisfied so far with the performance both cpu and network. Hope they keep performing like this.

• Wenlee8Wenlee8 Member

Ordered one, disk io is impressive :o

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@dev_vps said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

Hivelocity |
    Dallas, TX, US (10G) |
    4.86 Gbits/sec | UL
    7.54 Gbits/sec | DL
    6.2 ms

That using the github or the actual speedtest install? Last I had heard one of them was "broken"?

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

@dev_vps said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

Hivelocity |
    Dallas, TX, US (10G) |
    4.86 Gbits/sec | UL
    7.54 Gbits/sec | DL
    6.2 ms

That using the github or the actual speedtest install? Last I had heard one of them was "broken"?

Refer to YABS in this post
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3939027/#Comment_3939027

Sale ends in 2 Hours! If you want one get one soon!

Thanked by 1stxsh
  • stxshstxsh Member

beast for the price -- esp with the storage offered. I picked up one of the hidden gems for an upcoming hobby project last minute. thanks @oplink!

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2024-03-05                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Wed Apr 10 02:39:49 PM UTC 2024

Uptime     : 0 days, 2 hours, 11 minutes
    CPU cores  : 4 @ 4499.808 MHz
    RAM        : 7.8 GiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 499.9 GiB

Read       | 257.67 MB/s  (64.4k) | 3.03 GB/s    (47.3k)
    Write      | 258.35 MB/s  (64.5k) | 3.04 GB/s    (47.6k)
    Total      | 516.03 MB/s (129.0k) | 6.07 GB/s    (94.9k)
               |                      |
    Read       | 5.64 GB/s    (11.0k) | 5.35 GB/s     (5.2k)
    Write      | 5.94 GB/s    (11.6k) | 5.71 GB/s     (5.5k)
    Total      | 11.58 GB/s   (22.6k) | 11.06 GB/s   (10.8k)

Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 1.55 Gbits/sec  | 1.80 Gbits/sec  | 103 ms
    Eranium         | Amsterdam, NL (10G)       | 1.49 Gbits/sec  | 1.71 Gbits/sec  | 108 ms
    Telia           | Helsinki, FI (10G)        | busy            | busy            | 133 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 829 Mbits/sec   | 856 Mbits/sec   | 202 ms
    Leaseweb        | Singapore, SG (10G)       | busy            | busy            | 198 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | busy            | 2.92 Gbits/sec  | 36.0 ms
    Leaseweb        | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 5.33 Gbits/sec  | busy            | 35.8 ms
    Edgoo           | Sao Paulo, BR (1G)        | 1.29 Gbits/sec  | 896 Mbits/sec   | 141 ms

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 1.41 Gbits/sec  | 1.75 Gbits/sec  | 103 ms
    Eranium         | Amsterdam, NL (10G)       | 795 Mbits/sec   | 1.70 Gbits/sec  | 108 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 680 Mbits/sec   | 859 Mbits/sec   | 202 ms
    Leaseweb        | Singapore, SG (10G)       | 768 Mbits/sec   | 824 Mbits/sec   | 198 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 4.53 Gbits/sec  | 4.57 Gbits/sec  | 36.0 ms
    Leaseweb        | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 3.49 Gbits/sec  | 4.54 Gbits/sec  | 35.6 ms
    Edgoo           | Sao Paulo, BR (1G)        | 1.17 Gbits/sec  | 1.27 Gbits/sec  | 141 ms

Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 2741
    Multi Core      | 8144
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/5668370

YABS completed in 13 min 1 sec