Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SERVERS GURU | Anonymous VPS | Europe, US, Canada | Unmetered VPS | 50% OFF!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SERVERS GURU | Anonymous VPS | Europe, US, Canada | Unmetered VPS | 50% OFF!

servers_guruservers_guru Member, Patron Provider

Get 50% OFF with coupon : LET_UNMETERED_50 on all our unmetered plans ( valid for the first billing term).

Get 10% OFF on all our other VPS plan with the coupon : LET_2024 ( valid for the first billing term)

We offer cheap, privacy friendly and reliable servers.

Our hosting locations include : 🇫🇮 Finland, 🇩🇪 Germany, 🇺🇲 USA and 🇨🇦 Canada.

We are reselling Hetzner VPS for all our VPS except our unmetered offers.

Here is our current offers:

🖥️ Unmetered VPS

Unmetered VPS

Respectively €2.50/m ( €27.45/y ) and €4/m ( €43.95/y ) with the 50% off coupon!

Order Now

🖥️ VPS

VPS

Order Now

Find more offers at : https://servers.guru

We do not ask for any personal information if you decide to pay with crypto-currencies ! Only a working email for important communications about your hosting.
Each order comes with a control-panel including power control,vnc access, bandwidth monitoring,server rebuilding, Additional ips , Volumes, backups, snapshots etc...

We are constantly improving our services and strive to satisfy our customers

We accept Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, BNB, USDT, USDC, Monero, Litecoin, Dash, Tron, Doge, Zcash and more.

We are not a bulletproof hosting, we have a 0 tolerance policy for illicit activities, we simply offer privacy for the privacy minded. Check our terms & conditions for more information.

If you want more information, don't hesitate to reply to this thread or contact us by:
Email: [email protected]
Telegram: https://t.me/serversguru

Check our reviews :
Reviews

Thank you for your attention :)

Comments

• ehabehab Member
    edited April 8

GET 100% FREE

is what i want from he gugu

Thanked by 1hyperblast
  • expensive

• servers_guruservers_guru Member, Patron Provider

@HostMonit said:
    expensive

27.45 euros / year for unmetered VPS is expensive ?

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • @servers_guru said:

@HostMonit said:
    expensive

Yes considering the specs.

Thanked by 1hyperblast
  • ehabehab Member
    edited April 8

@servers_guru said:

@HostMonit said:
    expensive

I WANT 100% FRee from the gugu

@yoursunny do nude pushups for the gugu

edited April 8

@anubhavhirani said:

@servers_guru said:

@HostMonit said:
    expensive

We cater to the privacy minded people and Monero enthusiasts, and are already one of the cheapest option for non KYC hosting provider.

But if this is not something you are interested in, you can certainly find cheaper options.

• ehabehab Member

Monero

marlboro 05

i will stop goofing around here... unless @yoursunny posts something.

• @servers_guru said:

@anubhavhirani said:

@servers_guru said:

@HostMonit said:
    expensive

We cater to the privacy minded people and Monero enthusiasts, and are already one of the cheapest option for non KYC hosting provider.

But if this is not something you are interested in, you can certainly find cheaper options.

Makes sense. :)

• Ehh I don't think it's bad plus it's always nice to have extra people in the anonymous hosting business. I think its close to what other companies offer for their unlimited anonymous hosting.

Thanked by 1servers_guru
  • @HostMonit said:
    expensive

valid for the first billing term

@hyperblast said:

@HostMonit said:
    expensive

valid for the first billing term

Billing term can be 1 year which include 1 month free and 50% on top of that.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member

@servers_guru said:

@HostMonit said:
    expensive

is it really €27.45 per year
    OR
    is it €27.45 first year and then €54.90 per year

it is amazing how selective information is presented.

Thanked by 1hyperblast
    edited April 8

@dev_vps said:

@servers_guru said:

@HostMonit said:
    expensive

OR

Sorry for the misunderstanding. As stated in the post it's 27.45 for the first year.

I wrote / year in the comment above to show the price we advertise here. It's written pretty clearly that it apply for the 1st billing term.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member

@servers_guru said:

@dev_vps said:

@servers_guru said:

@HostMonit said:
    expensive

OR

Sorry for the misunderstanding. As stated in the post it's 27.45 for the first year.

I wrote / year in the comment above to show the price we advertise here. It's written pretty clearly that it apply for the 1st billing term.

/year can not be used with promotional pricing that is term limited

unless First year only is accompanied in the same line

You are running a business and customers are entitled to transparency.

@dev_vps said:

@servers_guru said:

@dev_vps said:

@servers_guru said:

@HostMonit said:
    expensive

OR

/year can not be used with promotional pricing that is term limited

unless First year only is accompanied in the same line

You are running a business and customers are entitled to transparency.

It is stated in the very first line of the post. In massive bold characters.

I'll make sure to mention it in the future in comments as well to avoid confusion.

Thanked by 1dev_vps
  • WhiteRoseGWhiteRoseG Member
    edited April 8

@ehab said:

Monero

marlboro 05

Can I join ? Can OP explain to me what is the difference when I buy directly at Hetzner ? This is exactly the cloudline from Hetzner. I don't get this.

edited April 8

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ehab said:

Monero

marlboro 05

Can I join ? Can OP explain to me what is the difference when I buy directly at Hetzner ? This is exactly the cloudline from Hetzner. I don't get this.

We add a no kyc, privacy layer on top of the cloud line of hetzner and we also accept crypto.

Additionally our unmetered servers are not from hetzner. And are our own virtualization stack.

edited April 8

@servers_guru said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ehab said:

Monero

marlboro 05

We add a no kyc, privacy layer on top of the cloud line of hetzner and we also accept crypto.

But is it not illegal if 1 company ask for kyc because of European law and then someone else is reselling that without kyc, don't you think this will get your service suspended eventually? I really don't see what is more private about is exept costing more money instead of going directly to Hetzner, it just doesn't make sense.

Additionally our unmetered servers are not from hetzner. And are our own virtualization stack.

Oke, that looks good ! Bit expensive but good.

edited April 8

@WhiteRoseG said:

@servers_guru said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ehab said:

Monero

marlboro 05

But is it not illegal if 1 company ask for kyc because of European law and then someone else is reselling that without kyc, don't you think this will get your service suspended eventually? I really don't see what is more private about is exept costing more money instead of going directly to Hetzner, it just doesn't make sense.

Kyc is not mandatory for hosting providers. Only for financial institution as well as other related businesses.

We don't ask for customer information, we accept crypto, we don't use cookies or any other 3rd party tracking tools.

This is a lot of value added for our targeted customer base.

• @servers_guru said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@servers_guru said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ehab said:

Monero

marlboro 05

Kyc is not mandatory for hosting providers. Only for financial institution as well as other related businesses.

Well, not exactly, you have in Europe the DSA (Digital Services Act) clearly your provider is Hetzner thats the reason they have this KYC is they want to comply with the DSA. So that's why I ask because eventually one of your clients will get some sort of legal problem, and if Hetzner gets air of this they will terminate your service because you don't have KYC at your website. And with KYC I don't mean you have to send pictures of yourself holding you passport I mean just an contact address and name just basic stuff, also because you advertise like this privacy host and your just reselling Hetzner cloud you will attract certain people, that are mostly people that Hetzner does not want to have as customer. So my oberservation is I think in the future you will get lots of problems with your hoster.

We don't ask for customer information, we accept crypto, we don't use cookies or any other 3rd party tracking tools.

You are a skill full person you website look slick, I don't have a service with you so I cannot say anything about panel or so.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited April 8

@servers_guru said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@servers_guru said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ehab said:

Monero

marlboro 05

Have you taken professional advice from attorney who deals with such laws for hosting providers in Germany and USA?

By looking at the grammatical mistakes of your TOS section, I doubt those were written by a professional either

edited April 8

@WhiteRoseG said:

@servers_guru said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@servers_guru said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ehab said:

Monero

marlboro 05

Well, not exactly, you have in Europe the DSA (Digital Services Act) clearly your provider is Hetzner thats the reason they have this KYC is they want to comply with the DSA. So that's why I ask because eventually one of your clients will get some sort of legal problem, and if Hetzner gets air of this they will terminate your service because you don't have KYC at your website. And with KYC I don't mean you have to send pictures of yourself holding you passport I mean just an contact address and name just basic stuff, also because you advertise like this privacy host and your just reselling Hetzner cloud you will attract certain people, that are mostly people that Hetzner does not want to have as customer. So my oberservation is I think in the future you will get lots of problems with your hoster.

You are a skill full person you website look slick, I don't have a service with you so I cannot say anything about panel or so.

The requirements for customers identification in the DSA framework does not apply to hosting providers which are not "online platforms".

The definition of online platform in the context of the DSA is : "Online platforms are defined in the DSA as providers of hosting services that publicly disseminate users’ information"

The DSA requirement for hosting providers which are not online platform is mainly about how to handle illegal content.

You can check more about it here : https://www.orrick.com/en/Insights/2022/10/Europes-Digital-Services-Act-DSA-is-Approved-What-You-Need-to-Know

Regarding the type of customers we attract, we of course have abuse happening. However we handle them quickly and we have been running our hosting services for over 3 years without any issues with Hetzner. We now have hundreds of servers with them.

We also have our own tools to prevent abuse and to react as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your feedback about our website :)

@dev_vps said:

@servers_guru said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@servers_guru said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ehab said:

Monero

marlboro 05

Have you taken professional advice from attorney who deals with such laws for hosting providers in Germany and USA?

By looking at the grammatical mistakes of your TOS section, I doubt those were written by a professional either

Please see my comment above. If you find any grammatical mistakes, we'll be happy to correct them if you report them to us.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member

@servers_guru said:

@dev_vps said:

@servers_guru said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@servers_guru said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ehab said:

Monero

marlboro 05

Please see my comment above.
    If you find any grammatical mistakes, we'll be happy to correct them if you report them to us.

There are many grammatical mistakes. Please contact your copy writer (may be called proof reader in your region)

Thanked by 1servers_guru
    edited April 8

@servers_guru said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@servers_guru said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@servers_guru said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ehab said:

Monero

marlboro 05

The requirements for customers identification in the DSA framework does not apply to hosting providers which are not "online platforms".

The definition of online platform in the context of the DSA is : "Online platforms are defined in the DSA as providers of hosting services that publicly disseminate users’ information"

The DSA requirement for hosting providers which are not online platform is mainly about how to handle illegal content.

You can check more about it here : https://www.orrick.com/en/Insights/2022/10/Europes-Digital-Services-Act-DSA-is-Approved-What-You-Need-to-Know

Regarding the type of customers we attract, we of course have abuse happening. However we handle them quickly and we have been running our hosting services for over 3 years without any issues with Hetzner. We now have hundreds of servers with them.

We also have our own tools to prevent abuse and to react as quickly as possible.

This is an Article from 2022, they changed the DSA in 2023, anyway for sure it will go good for some time, but eventually you gonna hit a wall with this and it will end bad for your customers, also I can see you are a registered LLC do they not have laws about this in the USA ? I think it's even more strict then in the EU. I suggest you setup your own network with own servers.

@WhiteRoseG said:

@servers_guru said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@servers_guru said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@servers_guru said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ehab said:

Monero

marlboro 05

This is an Article from 2022, they changed the DSA in 2023, anyway for sure it will go good for some time, but eventually you gonna hit a wall with this and it will end bad for your customers, also I can see you are a registered LLC do they not have laws about this in the USA ? I think it's even more strict then in the EU. I suggest you setup your own network with own servers.

I'm not aware that anything changed regarding this requirement. If you have a link stating something different, feel free to send it to me so we can review it.

edited April 8

@dev_vps said:

@servers_guru said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@servers_guru said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ehab said:

Monero

marlboro 05

Yeah, this is exactly my point.

Stil I think he/she is a skill full person, think this is a one man show.

• @servers_guru said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@servers_guru said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@servers_guru said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@servers_guru said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ehab said:

Monero

marlboro 05

I'm not aware that anything changed regarding this requirement. If you have a link stating something different, feel free to send it to me so we can review it.

It's changed frequently, also there is a whole chapter about KYC and also you are not allowed to do this because you sell digital goods, so also you need to apply KYC. I think @dev_vps asks some valid questions above did you counsel a lawyer ?

edited April 8

@WhiteRoseG said:

@servers_guru said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@servers_guru said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@servers_guru said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@servers_guru said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ehab said:

Monero

marlboro 05

It's changed frequently, also there is a whole chapter about KYC and also you are not allowed to do this because you sell digital goods, so also you need to apply KYC. I think @dev_vps asks some valid questions above did you counsel a lawyer ?

Of course we consulted a lawyer when we incorporated.

digital goods do not require KYC.

I think you are mistaking it with VASP (Virtual asset service providers) which doesn't apply to hosting providers. There is no KYC obligation for selling digital goods.

The DSA did not change in 2023, only its application went from VLOP to everyone.

I think we start to derail out of topic here..

• Your are platform provider right ? Or is a hoster not a platform provider, so Hetzner is wrong because it's not a platform provider this is what you are saying right ?