Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spamhaus - Refusing to delist false positives, pompous / rude attitudes, whats your experience? - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Spamhaus - Refusing to delist false positives, pompous / rude attitudes, whats your experience?

1235»

Comments

• emghemgh Member
    edited April 9

@Dvo your servers seem to be down

• kaitkait Member

@Mumbly said:

@kait said: Then show some proof someone is using incog for phishing dude. It's that simple. And I am not a freedom of speech supporter.

You're the one making claims based on your standard personal preferences and that's just annoying.
    Repeatedly contributing to this thread with a personal agenda of defending your personal favorites without adding any meaningful substance is your standard modus operandi. Like you know a shit what happened in the background.
    As you talking about proof, you made several claims in this thread - then show proof that your empty stories of what happened aren't just products of your imagination.

How can I proof a negative? + I will never post private messages and abuse requests, that is just dumb. Incog has taken down shit I've reported in the past, as far as I can see there is no phishing websites being hosted on his network. What else can I say?

• emghemgh Member

Incognut.io is available

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@Mumbly do not censor @kait or @MannDude freedom of speech or they will sue you

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited April 9

Nah, they wont :) I don't have anything against @MannDude
    Life isn't perfect, but people need to earn a living. My interest is solely in this thread discussion. Pro and contra arguments.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • kaitkait Member

@SirFoxy said:

OK Mr "Journo" I didn't say anything about freedom of speech though. But I cant expect much from a cross-eyed journo

Thanked by 1beermachine
  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@kait said:

@SirFoxy said:

OK Mr "Journo" I didn't say anything about freedom of speech though. But I cant expect much from a cross-eyed journo

stank you smelly mucho

P.S. It's "How can I prove a negative?"

• emghemgh Member
    edited April 9

Edit: the text above the meme made it seem like I’m commenting on the beef and providing my opinion, I’m really not, ignore it and focus on the images😀

• kaitkait Member

@SirFoxy said:

@kait said:

@SirFoxy said:

stank you smelly mucho

P.S. It's "How can I prove a negative?"

P.S. its I don't give a fuck, I have a normal job that takes more brainpower than you put into all your articles combined.

• MumblyMumbly Member

This went downhill quickly :D

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member
    edited April 9

@Mumbly said:

I think we as a community need to help to make this beef cease to exist.

I’m voting for a crowdfunded spa weekend for the two of them.

Thanked by 1Mumbly
  • MumblyMumbly Member

@emgh said: I’m voting for a crowdfunded spa weekend for the two of them.

This may be costly for our low-end budget, as we may end up also paying reverend Joshua Moon to marry them after the vacations.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • kaitkait Member
    edited April 9

@emgh said:

@Mumbly said:

I wouldnt with those 2, only with you habibib, nice finish sauna

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member

@kait said:

@emgh said:

@Mumbly said:

I would with those 2, only with you habibib, nice finish sauna

https://www.reddit.com/r/Finland/comments/24zjq6/saunas_bathing_suit_or_bare_naked/

Completely naked.

😳😳🥵🥵

• kaitkait Member

@emgh said:

@kait said:

@emgh said:

@Mumbly said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Finland/comments/24zjq6/saunas_bathing_suit_or_bare_naked/

Completely naked.

😳😳🥵🥵

How tf do you go in a sauna in a bathing suit, that is dumb, always completely naked and wet with only a towel.

• emghemgh Member

@kait said:

@emgh said:

@kait said:

@emgh said:

@Mumbly said:

Completely naked.

😳😳🥵🥵

How tf do you go in a sauna in a bathing suit, that is dumb, always completely naked and wet with only a towel.

It’s obviously an american.

• kaitkait Member

@emgh said:

@kait said:

@emgh said:

@kait said:

@emgh said:

@Mumbly said:

Completely naked.

😳😳🥵🥵

Prude, fat and ashamed. I love naked sauna time.

• emghemgh Member
    edited April 9

@kait said:

@emgh said:

@kait said:

@emgh said:

@kait said:

@emgh said:

@Mumbly said:

Completely naked.

😳😳🥵🥵

Prude, fat and ashamed. I love naked sauna time.

Americans when they realize they can’t bring their credit card with them: 😯😯😯😮😮

Thanked by 1kait
  • kevindskevinds Member, LIR
    edited April 9

@rcy026 said:
    I do however seriously dislike when major organisations like this have the power to seize peoples property based on just who they do business with and their "reputation". If it was based on actual reports, spam or abuse, I would not only accept it, I would advocate it. But as I see it they blacklisted it because it was a domain that they think sounds suspicious and it points to a provider that they think has a bad reputation.

I strongly dislike the idea of an internet governed by a few peoples personal opinions. If you act like a dick, break rules or agreements, or simply abuse something in any way, shape or form, I have no problem with people stepping in and stopping you. But when people arbitrarily stops people before they have done anything, just because they think they might do something later on, then I think we have a big problem.

This was very well written and I agree with it completely

As I have been asking from the beginning, are they actually hosting the crap..

Thanked by 1rcy026