Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am planning to use https://enhance.com/ rn but the pricing is hard to understand.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I am planning to use https://enhance.com/ rn but the pricing is hard to understand.

dhmodhmo Member

Question is in title.

It says "hosted website" so if 1 user have 10 website then its 10 hosted website?
Or "hosted website" is user and only billed by how many user(customer) account in the server?

plz someone answer

Comments

• adilolvadilolv Member
    edited April 7

https://enhance.com/faqs#pricing
    +
    https://enhance.com/pricing

What is a 'Hosted website'?
    A hosted website is an isolated, containerised environment with its own system user, home directory, access rights and optional hard system resource limits.

On Enhance you can add unlimited Domain aliases which map to the same document root or another document root within that website without incurring any additional cost (this is equivalent to 'Addon domains' or 'Parked domain' functionality in other control panels).

You will also not be billed for staging or soft deleted websites.

• niranjanniranjan Member

Welcome to LowEndSupport your waiting time is doubled.

• dhmodhmo Member

@adilolv said:
    https://enhance.com/faqs#pricing
    +
    https://enhance.com/pricing

What is a 'Hosted website'?
    A hosted website is an isolated, containerised environment with its own system user, home directory, access rights and optional hard system resource limits.

On Enhance you can add unlimited Domain aliases which map to the same document root or another document root within that website without incurring any additional cost (this is equivalent to 'Addon domains' or 'Parked domain' functionality in other control panels).

I do not understand.

• CalmDownCalmDown Member
    edited April 7

0.15 cents per website. With a minimum monthly payment of 5 USD.

That means that you will need to pay 5 USD each month, and you will be able to host ~ 30 websites. Each next will cost you additional 15 cents.

• adilolvadilolv Member

@dhmo said:

To simplify this for you, Enhance works like WHM & cPanel.

A WHM reseller account has for example a 10 cPanel accounts that he can create, and in each cPanel account can have as many addon domains he wants.

YOU, as the provider of that WHM/cPanel server, you are only billed for the 10 accounts from cPanel that your reseller/customer has created.

Same thing for Enhance, just the naming is different. But its the same concept.

• dhmodhmo Member

what i am asking is what does "hosted website" exactly mean.
    Their explain is little unuseful
    Is hosted website mean amount of user account
    Or total websites hosted by users including all domains and site

• adilolvadilolv Member

1 website = can have the main website and also unlimited add-on domains, which this domains you can install anything on them. This will cost you 0.15$

• adilolvadilolv Member

You are not billed for the user accounts, you are only billed when that user CREATE a new website.

• lukast__lukast__ Member
    edited April 7

@dhmo said: Their explain is little unuseful

:

@adilolv said: What is a 'Hosted website'?

It is perfectly explained.

@dhmo said: Is hosted website mean amount of user account

Yes, except if an Enhance user gets multiple linux users (don't know whether that's possible, never used Enhance)
    Edit: @adilolv was faster.

• dhmodhmo Member

so If I have 1 user and he created 33 websites know my 5$ will gone?

• JabJabJabJab Member

You 5$ will be gone no matter if you have 1 or 30 websites!!!111o1moeneone eoneoeneoen

5$ is minimum.

• dhmodhmo Member

ok then I understand
    Enchance wont be my choice.

ty for answering

• thanethane Member

In enhance a "website" is like a cpanel "account". You can sell a "website" to a user and they can add 100 "addon domains" to their "website" and it would still only cost $0.15, because they only have 1 website/account (the website/account package can host as many addon domains as you'd like to allow).

The really nice part is that there's no per-server cost, you can have 10 vps and only costs $5, since the cost depends on how many website/accounts.

The same way a "website" is an "account", a "website" is a docker container that has all the resource limits you set for the package, etc.

In a future update we will be able to rename "website" to be something else, like you can name it "account" or "container", etc.

The naming convention comes down to how you sell services. If you're selling as a premium hosting then selling one "website" without any addon domains would make sense to keep them named as "website". But if you sell like a traditional hosting such as cpanel, then you'd want to sell packages that have one "website" and however many addon domains as you like to limit.

With enhance the main thing you have to think about is that it's all new tech, new ways of thinking how things work, new and modern ways of hosting. It really is an amazing panel, and such a great cost saver. It's also the only panel that supports openlitespeed with automatic detection of htaccess changes, if ols is your thing.

• dhmodhmo Member

I see. then It's cheaper than cPanel

• dhmodhmo Member

tysm

• You should start using Enhance because it's an control panel which its pricing is very good in my opinion AND the support from it is so good that you will not have any fear to use this control panel in case if something happens. Their support will help you with no problems and I think this is very important for you!

• It's like opening threads i> @COLBYLICIOUS said:

You should start using Enhance because it's an control panel which its pricing is very good in my opinion AND the support from it is so good that you will not have any fear to use this control panel in case if something happens. Their support will help you with no problems and I think this is very important for you!

Agree !

• dhmodhmo Member

No Softaculonos support, its only raeson im not use it

• COLBYLICIOUSCOLBYLICIOUS Member
    edited April 8

@dhmo said:

Yeah, doesn't have support but you can still install Wordpress on websites in a few clicks.

Thanked by 1Shamli
  • dhmodhmo Member

@COLBYLICIOUS said:

@dhmo said:

Yeah, doesn't have support but you can still install Wordpress on websites in a few clicks.

What about from API.
    I wanna do WordPress hosting and WordPress reseller Hosting
    Also I need unlimited acc tbh :(
    so maybe DA will best choice but 25$ is a lot for poor student like me

• @dhmo said:

@COLBYLICIOUS said:

@dhmo said:

What about from API.
    I wanna do WordPress hosting and WordPress reseller Hosting
    Also I need unlimited acc tbh :(
    so maybe DA will best choice but 25$ is a lot for poor student like me

If you want to do Wordpress hosting then you don't need to have Softaculous because other systems got some scripts to install Wordpress very easily and Enhance has some nice features for this CMS.

You can see this for more informations.

Yeah, I understand that 25$ per month is an crazy amount of money for you but you will need an pretty good server to host those Wordpress websites and to have other people the ability to resell from you, which means more resources, which means money.

Make an business plan and then see if you got budget to start this business first and then think about it, my advice.

• @dhmo said: What about from API.

Enhance have fairly comprehensive API docs available at : https://apidocs.enhance.com/

• dhmodhmo Member

Also any alternative to enchance?

• BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep

Directadmin is the cheapest if you have a lot of accounts/websites, I think

• @dhmo said:
    Also any alternative to enchance?

Maybe open another thread to ask the LET community.

• great idea, a thread for every new question that comes up

• @chakraxzz said:
    great idea, a thread for every new question that comes up

Or new panel you can find, what will be the next thread ?

• MumblyMumbly Member

@dhmo said: I see. then It's cheaper than cPanel

I am so happy for you. That you finally understand pricing.

Congrats, man!

• @Mumbly said:

@dhmo said: I see. then It's cheaper than cPanel

I am so happy for you. That you finally understand pricing.

Congrats, man!

And now you sir you can start buying some shared hosting from him.

• THIS NEEDS TO STOP! MY EYES! :cry: