Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for multi-year vps only, min 2 vcpu
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for multi-year vps only, min 2 vcpu

Many of the best providers do not have an option of paying for more than one year at a time (like greencloudvps or hetzner or ovh).

Which ones allow for paying for multi-year at one go or at least allow some funds to be parked so that they can be utilized in case one year is over?

Comments

• systemfreakssystemfreaks Member, Patron Provider

Most providers including OVH have a Credit system that can do what you ask, did you try contacting the sales department of your preferable provider?

• davidedavide Member

With WHMCS you can have credit deposited into the account, and it is automatically deducted at each billing cycle without needing any confirmation or intervention.

• tra10000tra10000 Member

@davide said:
    With WHMCS you can have credit deposited into the account, and it is automatically deducted at each billing cycle without needing any confirmation or intervention.

Note: Dude @davide :) this doesn't work on every WHMCS system. The administrator must have this feature turned on.

Otherwise, he must make manual payments using his deposit every month. This prevents automatic renewal of unwanted services.

Thanked by 1davide
  • davidedavide Member
    edited April 7

@tra10000: gotchya. The only host on which I'm using credits is lowhosting.org because I have a monthly billing cycle. The deduction is fully automatic, I just get a periodic invoice in the mail. Convenient, fast, and no clicks needed B)

Thanked by 1tra10000
  • JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

@rahulgarg said:
    Many of the best providers do not have an option of paying for more than one year at a time (like greencloudvps or hetzner or ovh).

Which ones allow for paying for multi-year at one go or at least allow some funds to be parked so that they can be utilized in case one year is over?

@rahulgarg , We offer account funds so if you wanted to top up in advance and forget about it you can add funds to your account and whmcs will pull the funds from your account credit to settle any invoices ,

Our Services are located in the UK if you need VPS Hosting!

• nick_nick_ Member

I think most providers do if you ask the support to renew existing services in advance. Otherwise, you can add fund to your account if the feature is enabled.