Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Namecrane $15 monthly plan (cPanel Crate 250G) only have 1 domain limit?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Namecrane $15 monthly plan (cPanel Crate 250G) only have 1 domain limit?

ahrtahrt Member

Subscribed to Namecrane $15 monthly plan (cPanel Crate 250G). But it seems only have 1 domain limit. Is it normal?
Package link - https://namecrane.com/crates-semi-dedicated-hosting

Comments

• Did you create a ticket?

• ShamliShamli Member

Is that the reseller account itself or normal account?

I dont have the cpanel crate account, but perhaps you should create a package and then create a user with that...

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

I would check your sub package? We apply no such limit on our end.

Francisco

• ahrtahrt Member

@Francisco Thanks for the reply. Support just replied and confirmed 1 domain limit on this pack and initiated refund.
    Could you get it checked? Invoice #1687

Also, please let me know which crates pack i need to buy to get few domains hosted, not just 1.

• AndruAndru Member
    edited April 5

@ahrt said:
    @Francisco Thanks for the reply. Support just replied and confirmed 1 domain limit on this pack and initiated refund.

Also, please let me know which crates pack i need to buy to get few domains hosted, not just 1.

How can be ? Whem you create a package you can set your own domain number for each package that you create ... I think this can't be limited...

@ahrt said:

Seems like a sudden rush on a refund when it sounds like a bug.

The only limit the cpanel plans have are on sub accounts, nothing else.

Mike will get you sorted if you can give him a few.

Francisco

• AndruAndru Member

@Francisco said:

@ahrt said:

Francisco

@Francisco This kind of customers should be refunded in order to avoid further headaches :smile:

@Andru said:

@Francisco said:

@ahrt said:

Francisco

@Francisco This kind of customers should be refunded in order to avoid further headaches :smile:

He’s likely in a bit of a panic since it’s a higher cost plan and he’s worried he won’t get a refund. We have seen that on the buyvm side too where someone breaks their setup and rushes to refund instead of just asking for help.

Hopefully we can calm the OP down and sort whatever issue he’s having.

Francisco

• ahrtahrt Member

@Andru said:

@Francisco said:

@ahrt said:

Francisco

@Francisco said:

@Andru said:

@Francisco said:

@ahrt said:

Francisco

He’s likely in a bit of a panic since it’s a higher cost plan and he’s worried he won’t get a refund. We have seen that on the buyvm side too where someone breaks their setup and rushes to refund instead of just asking for help.

Francisco

I have mentioned in my support ticket that i will buy higher plan if there is just 1 domain limit. What's my fault when support confirmed and initiated refund. They could have told its a bug.

Thanked by 1gwnd1989

@ahrt said:

@Andru said:

@Francisco said:

@ahrt said:

Francisco

@Francisco said:

@Andru said:

@Francisco said:

@ahrt said:

Francisco

Francisco

I have mentioned in my support ticket that i will buy higher plan if there is just 1 domain limit. What's my fault when support confirmed and initiated refund. They could have told its a bug.

Could you get me the ticket id?

I’m wondering, did you have a shared plan that you upgraded into a crate?

Francisco

Ok so it seems you only ever pinged billing, you never messaged support for us to check if it was a provisioning bug.

I can understand now why Karen simply refunded it.

But no, there is no domain limit on the crate plans if you wish to order again.

Francisco

• ahrtahrt Member

@Francisco said:

@ahrt said:

@Andru said:

@Francisco said:

@ahrt said:

Francisco

@Francisco said:

@Andru said:

@Francisco said:

@ahrt said:

Francisco

Francisco

Could you get me the ticket id?

I’m wondering, did you have a shared plan that you upgraded into a crate?

Francisco

Ok so it seems you only ever pinged billing, you never messaged support for us to check if it was a provisioning bug.

I can understand now why Karen simply refunded it.

But no, there is no domain limit on the crate plans if you wish to order again.

Francisco

I did open support ticket. Here's Ticket id - #CRANE-993.

Anyway, thanks for the quick responses.

• NameCraneNameCrane Member, Patron Provider

I see the bug. The 'default' package on that server for resellers to use was set to '0' add-on/parked instead of 'unlimited'. I've fixed that now.

The fix would've been to create your own package with whatever limits you want within your account scope, or just ask us to update the default.

You opened a single ticket with billing asking for a refund, so that was immediately issued.

As Francisco mentioned, feel free to re-order.

• ahrtahrt Member

@NameCrane said:
    I see the bug. The 'default' package on that server for resellers to use was set to '0' add-on/parked instead of 'unlimited'. I've fixed that now.

The fix would've been to create your own package with whatever limits you want within your account scope, or just ask us to update the default.

You opened a single ticket with billing asking for a refund, so that was immediately issued.

I am not a reseller, i just needed for my own purpose and selected your premium package after reading reviews here. Anyway, my refund has not been processed yet as i have not received yet, if you could cancel the cancellation or i will wait it out for the refund arrival. Thanks

• NameCraneNameCrane Member, Patron Provider

@ahrt said:

@NameCrane said:

I am not a reseller, i just needed for my own purpose and selected your premium package after reading reviews here. Anyway, my refund has not been processed yet as i have not received yet, if you could cancel the cancellation or i will wait it out for the refund arrival. Thanks

The Crates are functionally the same as a reseller account so that's why I used that lingo - there's a bunch of extra knobs that can be turned when you're creating sub-accounts.

There was a refund initiated already, so you'll need to re-order. Not sure if that will post immediately though since even the initial payment is marked as "pending" for some reason. Will let Karen handle that with you.

• ahrtahrt Member

@NameCrane said:

@ahrt said:

@NameCrane said:

The Crates are functionally the same as a reseller account so that's why I used that lingo - there's a bunch of extra knobs that can be turned when you're creating sub-accounts.

There was a refund initiated already, so you'll need to re-order. Not sure if that will post immediately though since even the initial payment is marked as "pending" for some reason. Will let Karen handle that with you.

Thanks for the response.

• JosephFJosephF Member

You chose an excellent provider.

Thanked by 1NameCrane