Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Singapore VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Singapore VPS

I need 2 servers (it can be vps or Dedi, but vps is preferable

the first one is for my API and my frontend.

• Reliable, not randomly having connection or whatever issue every month/weeks.
  • Good and fast Processor, Also nvme is preferable.
  • High Memory as i will use multiple mysql instance in it. (maybe 16-32 gb)
  • Minimum 12 TB bandwith, 1gbps is preferable. im not gonna use it 100%, but just in case.
  • Not too pricey, what i mean is i wont pay 100 bucks for specification above.

the second server is for my image server.

• Also Good Processor and reliable.
  • High Storage, ssd is fine, but if you have nvme i will prefer it.
  • Unmetered Bandwith, i planned to cache my image on cloudflare but the server will still using high bandwith. minimum 32TB bandwith.

Post your recomendation, the link to the provider is fine.

Comments

• edited April 5

P.S I already try contabo, but i dont know if it just me, but their singapore server is not as reliable as i need, there is time when the connection lost, or the vps is blocking access to random internet provider of my country, so i'd appreciate if you could suggest another provider.

i also dont want to use these providers for several reasons: OVH, Digitalocean,vultr,linode,camatera,etc

• sliixsliix Member
    edited April 5

Once again I'm calling kuroit @kuroit @ManishPant, WebHorizon @Abd, Layer @rsk, Speedypage @speedypage, Hosthatch @hosthatch, and Greencloud VPS @NDTN

Thanked by 2rsk dixslacker
  • @sliix said:
    Once again I'm calling kuroit @kuroit @ManishPant, WebHorizon @Abd, Layer @rsk, Speedypage @speedypage, Hosthatch @hosthatch, and Greencloud VPS @NDTN

lmao

• i have kuroit server for another project, its good and fast, but the bandwith is too small for me,

• sliixsliix Member

I've tried almost all of them (Hosthatch is the one excluded) and can confirm all are very high quality providers.

• @sliix said:
    I've tried almost all of them (Hosthatch is the one excluded) and can confirm all are very high quality providers.

is greencloud good?

• sliixsliix Member
    edited April 5

@sugarlessmuffins said:
    i have kuroit server for another project, its good and fast, but the bandwith is too small for me,

Try contacting them and see if they can offer more bandwidth for more $$$

@sugarlessmuffins said:

@sliix said:

is greencloud good?

For the price, they are very good. But their SG location is always out of stock iirc.

• conceptconcept Member
    edited April 5

Shockhosting
    6 Cores
    12 GB RAM
    180 GB SSD
    12 TB Bandwidth
    1 Gbps Uplink
    $29.99

hmmm... Melbicom?

• taketoritaketori Member

I am using webhorizon @Abd from past week. So, far its been great..... This is geekbench 6 results of my 2vCPU 4GB Plan.... https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/5592784

Support is also fast.... they were available during working hours of India!

• taketoritaketori Member

@sugarlessmuffins said:

is greencloud good?

greencloud @NDTN yes its good too, I have a vps from them from past 5 months, everything is super stable still now.... only thing I dislike about greencloud is their solusvm control panel! Here's Geekbench 6 score for greencloud 2vCPU, 4GB plan - https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/5600652

• @taketori said:

@sugarlessmuffins said:

is greencloud good?

greencloud @NDTN yes its good too, I have a vps from them from past 5 months, everything is super stable still now.... only thing I dislike about greencloud is their solusvm control panel! Here's Geekbench 6 score for greencloud 2vCPU, 4GB plan - https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/5600652

Also they don't allow Windows, I am using WebHorizon for SG and satisfied with price to performance.

If budget is not an issue I'd very highly recommend ExtraVM by @MikeA , the best performing servers ,datapacket network and amazing support. I moved to WebHorizon because I am getting 2GB extra RAM for the same price

• PorlamPorlam Member

OneProvider High Performance Instances
    Tokyo
    Hong Kong
    There aren't Singapore region(Hong Kong/Tokyo), but match your requirements and near by Singapore.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@anubhavhirani said:
    If budget is not an issue I'd very highly recommend ExtraVM by @MikeA , the best performing servers ,datapacket network and amazing support. I moved to WebHorizon because I am getting 2GB extra RAM for the same price

If you ever have any issues and decide to come back, I will match the price for you, just PM me here.

• @MikeA said:

@anubhavhirani said:

If you ever have any issues and decide to come back, I will match the price for you, just PM me here.

AWESOME! Sent you a PM. :smiley:

Exactly the support & service I commented above, @sugarlessmuffins this is why I mentioned ExtraVM. <3

• sliixsliix Member

@MikeA said:

@anubhavhirani said:

Remember when you share the Easter promo code? I didn't realize it was a one time use (couldn't find the term anywhere). I used it on the smallest VPS in NY and was blown away by the quality. Was about to buy another box when I realized it's a one time use. Any ETA for next promotion?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@sliix said:

@MikeA said:

@anubhavhirani said:

Remember when you share the Easter promo code? I didn't realize it was a one time use (couldn't find the term anywhere). I used it on the smallest VPS in NY and was blown away by the quality. Was about to buy another box when I realized it's a one time use. Any ETA for next promotion?

You can upgrade the existing server or move it, just open a ticket. The code was one time use per person I think. I didn't want people placing 40 orders for the cheapest plan.

Thanked by 1sliix
  • Lu5ckLu5ck Member

If you want bandwidth, shockhost is the cheapest, you need to contact them for custom order.

• nghialelenghialele Member
    edited April 5

I recommend GreenCloud. I am a happy customer for years. The only concern (for your requirements) is SGP location might get out of stock usually due to high demands.

Their stability in service is quite good and customer support always available via Tickets (fast respond timee).