Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeking Suggestions for a Hosting Anniversary - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Seeking Suggestions for a Hosting Anniversary

1235»

Comments

• remyremy Member
    edited April 14

RAID 3 seems really the worst choice.Why did you choose this, if you don't mind my asking?

« RAID 3, which is rarely used in practice, consists of byte-level striping with a dedicated parity disk. One of the characteristics of RAID 3 is that it generally cannot service multiple requests simultaneously, which happens because any single block of data will, by definition, be spread across all members of the set and will reside in the same physical location on each disk. Therefore, any I/O operation requires activity on every disk and usually requires synchronized spindles. »

Even with SSD it’s crap.

• edited April 14

48-128 vCPU on hardware that can actually support it with hourly billing would be a good idea.

• CeranaCerana Member

I would like to offer several ideas for special offers: the opportunity to get a discount on the purchase of a second product, promotions with free shipping or gifts for certain orders, as well as special offers for regular customers. It is important that the offers are beneficial for customers and at the same time attract new ones.