Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need 1U servers, 7950x with 192GB memory(Hardware)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need 1U servers, 7950x with 192GB memory(Hardware)

MukulWMukulW Member, Host Rep
edited April 4 in Requests

EDIT- Need Physical servers(Hardware)

We at DigiRDP are expanding our Dallas and New York server Lineup and require 7950x based 1U servers for the same.

Do you guys have any Leads on where we can get them?

Comments

• fiberstatefiberstate Member, Patron Provider

You'll more than likely need to build your own.

Supermicro 1U chassis, AM5 server board with IPMI, and a 1U dynatron heat sink.

Gigabyte does offer Ryzen 7000 series bare bones chassis

https://gigabyte.com/Press/News/2071

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

@MukulW said:
    We at DigiRDP are expanding our Dallas and New York server Lineup and require 7950x based 1U servers for the same.

Physical or dedicated servers?

• MukulWMukulW Member, Host Rep

@MrRadic said:

@MukulW said:

Physical or dedicated servers?

Physical

• MrRetslavMrRetslav Member, Host Rep
    edited April 4

@MukulW said:
    EDIT- Need Physical servers(Hardware)

We can get you these on large quantities in New York, hit me up with a PM to discuss pricing, if you would be interested.

Have a great day/night!

• StrafeStrafe Member

I found it much cheaper to buy each part and build it myself. Costs of the B650D4U motherboard have gone up a lot on Amazon ($459 now, previously around $330) and Newegg is sold out. ASRock Rack sales told me there's a shortage and they're working on production. AsiPartner, one of ASRock's distributors, gave me an estimate of mid-May for more of these boards to hit retailers. Newegg Business told me the end of April to the start of May.
    Not to mention, the costs of the 7950X have gone up a lot because of crypto mining. All my local retailers are sold out and raised their prices to $599 when I previously bought one for $489 pre-tax at Micro Center.
    Despite the higher costs, my 1U water-cooled 7950X w/ 192 GB RAM + 2x4 TB NVMe builds cost me around $2,300 give or take. It's cheaper than buying barebones kits and frankly really fun to build!

Thanked by 1yongsiklee