Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Host specs/prices similar to Contabo? (Windows) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Host specs/prices similar to Contabo? (Windows)

2»

Comments

• hapkidohapkido Member

@creation, have stock at new york location now!

• @creation said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@creation said:
    With MaxKVM going offline and me losing all my servers, I'm looking for somewhere else to move. My main problem is needing a Windows VPS. I'm temporarily set up on a Hivelocity VPS 4 cores 8gb of RAM. I'm really wanting something with a bit more resources. Contabo prices and specs are perfect but you're forced to get a Windows key. I don't need one I have my own. Does anyone know a big-name host that matches Contabo prices and specs? Really wanting it to be a bigger name company as I've been with MaxKVM for 3-4 years and dealt with them doing this a few times now.

You can Install windows yourself on Contabo with Custom iso, so you can use your own license. But my advice go to, Avoro.eu or Netcup.eu they are much better also great support en much better connection speed and hardware.

I bought one just to try and see because I figured this but I got a thing from them saying I can't do it.

You can still do it, pm me if you want to know.

• JarryJarry Member

@layer7 said:

The disks numbers are more than evil... Thank you!

Did you fix it already? I was just going to order one of your VPS and pre-pay it yearly, but honestly those disk rw & iops are more typical for old HDD, not SSD/NVMe...

• adilolvadilolv Member

@Jarry said:

@layer7 said:

The disks numbers are more than evil... Thank you!

Did you fix it already? I was just going to order one of your VPS and pre-pay it yearly, but honestly those disk rw & iops are more typical for old HDD, not SSD/NVMe...

Have the same question, I really want to order some of their VPS's

• creationcreation Member

@hapkido said:
    @creation, have stock at new york location now!

Just got one! And it just happened to be in the location I needed. I'll set it up later and see how it is also looking forward to a Crunchbits restock and will compare the 2 and see which one I stay with. Thank you for the help and looking out greatly appreciated!

Thanked by 1hapkido
  • creationcreation Member

@WhiteRoseG said:

@creation said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@creation said:
    With MaxKVM going offline and me losing all my servers, I'm looking for somewhere else to move. My main problem is needing a Windows VPS. I'm temporarily set up on a Hivelocity VPS 4 cores 8gb of RAM. I'm really wanting something with a bit more resources. Contabo prices and specs are perfect but you're forced to get a Windows key. I don't need one I have my own. Does anyone know a big-name host that matches Contabo prices and specs? Really wanting it to be a bigger name company as I've been with MaxKVM for 3-4 years and dealt with them doing this a few times now.

You can Install windows yourself on Contabo with Custom iso, so you can use your own license. But my advice go to, Avoro.eu or Netcup.eu they are much better also great support en much better connection speed and hardware.

I bought one just to try and see because I figured this but I got a thing from them saying I can't do it.

You can still do it, pm me if you want to know.

Yeah I'd be interested to try and see since I still have the VPS