Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm visiting colocrossing. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I'm visiting colocrossing.

Comments

• SetsuraSetsura Member
    edited January 2014

@Virtovo said:
    Poor taste

New here?

• @Setsura said:
    New here?

Regardless of feelings for Colocrossing; that is poor taste. New here has nothing to do with it.

I'm sure people have spent a few days in interrogation for less also.

Or.. maybe you didn't see the image that was attached?

• SetsuraSetsura Member
    edited January 2014

@Virtovo said:
    Or.. maybe you didn't see the image that was attached?

I did, and people have done worse.

@Virtovo said:
    I'm sure people have spent a few days in interrogation for less also.

I am too.

@Virtovo said:
    Regardless of feelings for Colocrossing; that is poor taste. New here has nothing to do with it.

No, I mean this isn't the worst you'll see. I have nothing against CC personally.

Edit: Also, I didn't mean anything rude by calling you new, though thinking about it I could have done that better.

• they'll turn him. stockholm syndrome

Thanked by 1wrox
  • @Setsura said:
    Edit: Also, I didn't mean anything rude by calling you new, though thinking about it I could have done that better.

No offence was taken :)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I'm thinking we should go with the traditional upright: http://www.headstonesandmemorials.com/Upright_Monument_Upright_Memorial_Upright_Headstone.php

But I mean it's your funeral, which style would you prefer?

Thanked by 2Infinity wrox
  • Free visit? You must be purchasing a hell of a lot space there

• @Jack Woops, totally slipped, my bad bro.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Rallias nice to know you got a job offer there :)

that speaks good from you

• @Rallias Hey man, maybe you could fix the flaws with ColoCrossing while you're at it. :)`

• And you know, implement IPv6 while you're at it.

• @Magiobiwan said:
    And you know, implement IPv6 while you're at it.

We're all counting on you @Rallias :) j/k Congrats on getting to first base.

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy

And fix the cluster while you're there

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy
  • VPNVPN Member

@jbiloh I think CC should hire me as their UK representative. Based here in the UK working from my sofa.

Thanks.

• Make sure you get a picture of you with this picture.

Thanked by 2taronyu Makenai
  • @black said:
    Make sure you get a picture of you with this picture.

lol

• @Jeffrey said:
    Rallias Hey man*, maybe you could fix the flaws with ColoCrossing while you're at it. :)`

Well, certainly any I find with their technical infrastructure.

@Magiobiwan said:
    And you know, implement IPv6 while you're at it.

beep bop bop beep

• @Rallias If it's not too much trouble, bring me some chicken wings :P

• Just an update, I'm in Buffalo, after an amazing... er... lets say incompetence... in Pennsylvania (First it's 11:35 but different gate, then moved to another gate and delayed 'til 1 notified at 12:30-ish, then updated to 2, 2:30, 3, 3:45, 4:20, 5:15, whenever crew arrives, when flight attendant arrives, whenever the dude at the counter does the needful pre-flight stuff, then boarding, gotta defrost, door's broken, captain takes off, circle buffalo airport 4-5 times, try to touch down, circle another 2-3, another attempt, one more circle, finally landing, phone dies as I try to text someone that I'm here, yada yada). McDonalds is good after a long day.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • @Zen said:
    ITS A SIGN

I'm neither a religious nor a... oh what's the word... I know it starts with a C... keep trying to say it's conspiratorial but that doesn't give me the right vibe...

Updattteeeeeessss

• @Rallias said:
    Just an update, I'm in Buffalo, after an amazing... er... lets say incompetence... in Pennsylvania (First it's 11:35 but different gate, then moved to another gate and delayed 'til 1 notified at 12:30-ish, then updated to 2, 2:30, 3, 3:45, 4:20, 5:15, whenever crew arrives, when flight attendant arrives, whenever the dude at the counter does the needful pre-flight stuff, then boarding, gotta defrost, door's broken, captain takes off, circle buffalo airport 4-5 times, try to touch down, circle another 2-3, another attempt, one more circle, finally landing, phone dies as I try to text someone that I'm here, yada yada). McDonalds is good after a long day.

Not a good start for the trip.

• @Zen said:

Hail Cthulhu!

• @Rallias said:
    Just an update, I'm in Buffalo, after an amazing... er... lets say incompetence... in Pennsylvania (First it's 11:35 but different gate, then moved to another gate and delayed 'til 1 notified at 12:30-ish, then updated to 2, 2:30, 3, 3:45, 4:20, 5:15, whenever crew arrives, when flight attendant arrives, whenever the dude at the counter does the needful pre-flight stuff, then boarding, gotta defrost, door's broken, captain takes off, circle buffalo airport 4-5 times, try to touch down, circle another 2-3, another attempt, one more circle, finally landing, phone dies as I try to text someone that I'm here, yada yada). McDonalds is good after a long day.

You got a travel voucher/certificate for all that BS, right?

• You got a travel voucher/certificate for all that BS, right?

Right.. another flight... totally look forward to it. /s

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Good Luck @Rallias

• c0yc0y Member

@Rallais - CC is going to lead you into a plain that is actually a drone and they'll make it crash because you found a few exploits in CC's infra and they certainly don't want it to leak.

/end of conspiracy fun

• This is the wrong weekend to travel in the US, snow just about everywhere unless you are going to Florida :-)

@mafidom indeed

• Good luck @Rallias and keep warm in this freeezing weather... It's -30 degrees C here in Minnesota.