Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DartNode | Free Year of Dedi Giveaway 2 Electric Boogaloo| SSD VPS always $2.00/mo | April Thread - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DartNode | Free Year of Dedi Giveaway 2 Electric Boogaloo| SSD VPS always $2.00/mo | April Thread

Comments

• keoirkeoir Member, Host Rep
    edited April 11

@lidada said:
    Are there really free vps?

We do have a give-back program for open source developers, although our resource pool was depleted around 1 month ago, we do plan to release more resources to our give-back pool in the next 30 days :)

• BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep

I if win the giveaway, I will use it as a node for my free vps hosting :D so the whole community can enjoy it

Thanked by 10xC7
  • zhucezhuce Member

very Nice Deal!

• great deal

• Hello. Count me in

• dieterfdieterf Member

Count me in!

• wtcwykwtcwyk Member

Count me in

• DartNodeDartNode Member, Patron Provider

@BasToTheMax said:
    I if win the giveaway, I will use it as a node for my free vps hosting :D so the whole community can enjoy it

That's a pretty cool idea.

Thanked by 2BasToTheMax 0xC7
  • In for the giveaway!

• Thats crazy, charging $1.5 for 4 v6 addresses

@Hayashima said:
    Thats crazy, charging $1.5 for 4 v6 addresses

Open a ticket please and we can allocate the additional addresses at no charge. The site is in need of an update and it has been relayed to the web team.

Thanked by 1Carlin0
  • Do you have any more locations planned?

• ZreindZreind Member

wooo giveawayy

• bbassbbass Member

Count me in for the giveawayyyy

@Murasaki said:
    Do you have any more locations planned?

Yes - however we want to ensure we can provide the same level of service and attention to our network. We don't want to rush anything but are hoping to expand when possible. We are looking into a potential West Coast location to improve APAC connectivity as well as a potential European location down the road.

We will share official plans when they are reasonably confirmable.

-Adam

• Sorry, I don't know English, I translated this using Google Translate. I saw the super vps released by your forum. It is really awesome. I hope it will get better and better!

Thanked by 1DartNode

@akgyyyma said:
    Sorry, I don't know English, I translated this using Google Translate. I saw the super vps released by your forum. It is really awesome. I hope it will get better and better!

Thank you for the kind words! We always strive to improve :)

• SpotifySpotify Member

WooHoo

• FaerdinFaerdin Member

<3

We have completed an upgrade to SSDs our older host nodes! Now all VMs have SSD storage! B)

Thanked by 1Carlin0
  • bugisbugis Member

Count me in...great deal...

• nice deal!

• Thanks for the giveaway

• DluxcoDluxco Member

In for the dedi giveaway. Just signed up for a DartNode plan. Great service so far :)

• Nice offer.

@Dluxco said:
    In for the dedi giveaway. Just signed up for a DartNode plan. Great service so far :)

Happy to hear you are enjoying our service! Let us know if you need anything at all, always happy to help :)

@doobydoe said:

nice deals

haha this is great!

Thanked by 1doobydoe
  • Count me in

9 days left to enter! Good luck to everyone

• geigei Member

Good friends communicate with each other.