Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Question about vps

dimos344dimos344 Member

Good day, dear forum members. The fact is that I am engaged in a small VPN service for friends and acquaintances and at the moment my servers are based on racknerd hosting, this company attracted me by the fact that it has inexpensive prices for annual vps servers in the USA and France, as well as payment in cryptocurrency, which is very important for me as a resident of Russia. Can you tell me a vps hosting with similar offers and features? Because I would like to expand the list of countries and servers in my service. Thank you sincerely in advance for your reply.

Comments

• sh97sh97 Member

Have a look at https://lowend-deals.xbit.win/ (some links are aff) for some cheap options. Most providers accept crypto in that list.

Thanked by 1dimos344
  • @dimos344 said:
    Good day, dear forum members. The fact is that I am engaged in a small VPN service for friends and acquaintances and at the moment my servers are based on racknerd hosting, this company attracted me by the fact that it has inexpensive prices for annual vps servers in the USA and France, as well as payment in cryptocurrency, which is very important for me as a resident of Russia. Can you tell me a vps hosting with similar offers and features? Because I would like to expand the list of countries and servers in my service. Thank you sincerely in advance for your reply.

There are many hosting providers that offer affordable annual vps plans in various countries and accept payment in cryptocurrency for your VPN service expansion. Compare features and pricing to find the best fit for your needs.

• kuroitkuroit Member, Host Rep

Spec/Budget? DM me for options! ;)