Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How can I use Midjourney API
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How can I use Midjourney API

lukeelukee Member

Write in front

As we all know, Midjourney does not provide any API services, but based on Midjourney's current leading position in the industry, many companies and individuals will have related needs. TTApi Platform has compiled a complete set of highly integrable services based on the existing functions of Midjourney. If you have similar needs, congratulations on finding the right way to use it.

How to use

• First: Register on the TTApi platform, registration address, jump to the activation page after registration
    activation.png

• Click Send Activate Email to send an activation email to your mailbox
    activation.png

• Click Verify Email in your mailbox (if you cannot find the activation email, it may be blocked by the mail service provider, please check your spam)
    home.png
    home.png

• After clicking, the activation is successful and you will automatically jump to the platform homepage. At the same time, you will receive a success email in your email. Click on the homepage to go to the personal center to view TT-API-KEY and other related information.

• If registration and activation are successful, the system will give you 100 quota, and you can request the imagine interface 33 times for free. For specific related support, please check document address

Features

• Contains all the current functions of Midjourney imagine U V zoom pan vary blend describe seed etc.
  • Supports all Midjourney commands --v --cref --ar etc.
  • Support webhook callback task status interaction and active query of task results

Imagine interface example

import requests

endpoint = "https://api.ttapi.io/midjourney/v1/imagine"

headers = {
     "TT-API-KEY": your_key
}

data = {
     "prompt": "a cute cat",
     "mode": "fast",
     "hookUrl": "",
     "timeout": 300
}

response = requests.post(endpoint, headers=headers, json=data)

print(response.status_code)
print(response.json())

Detailed explanation of parameters

• The TT-API-KEY in the header is a globally required parameter, which is required for all requests and can be obtained in the personal center.
  • mode is the mode we want to use. It supports fast, relax, and turbo, which corresponds to the midjourney mode. If not set, the default is fast.
  • The timeout parameter is the timeout setting. Fast mode is generally within 300 seconds, and relax mode is generally within 600 seconds. If not set, the default is 300.
  • hookUrl is the address of the callback if the task succeeds or fails. Note that this address must be able to receive requests. The task status data will be returned to this address in json format. The notification is considered successful based on the http status code of 200. The maximum http status code is non-200. Will be notified three times

Billing instructions

The GPU time of different operations of Midjourney and the account subscription package consumed in different modes are different. The same is true for the billing of TTApi's mj service. For details, please see [Expense Document](https://docs.mjapiapp.com /#midjourney-jia-ge),

Beyond technology

If you have any ideas or suggestions about my services, please point them out. The starting point of this platform was also because I needed to use it for my actual business. Later, I found that more and more peer companies or individuals have the same needs, but they are tired of keeping up with them. The officials are constantly "battling wits and courage", so they simply built a platform that can earn some pocket money and provide convenience to fellow coders.

Comments