Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buying weed with your customers money - VibeGames.net / FinalHosting.nl / YorGame
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Buying weed with your customers money - VibeGames.net / FinalHosting.nl / YorGame

0xOkami0xOkami Member
edited March 31 in Reviews

This is my review of @jordynegen11. / Final Hosting / YorGame / VibeGames.net He has had several hosting companies over the years, all of which did scam people. He does this in a very special way, the Dutch media (NOS / AVROTROS) even made a video about it.

The media's response:
"Mail Jordy at [email protected] and while you're at it you can also sign him up for an internet course. Click on http://bit.ly/zoekffinternetcursus to lope to find things ok thx."

"Yes, hello and welcome to #BOOS. And this week we have the world famous shuffler Dylan Peys. You see, he got screwed by Jordy and Yor-Game. Dylan, when he has time besides touring with the Dutch shuffleboard team, also makes internet videos about Minecraft. That's a kind of Internet duplication. Now 1000 kids had donated pennies and Yor-Game ran off with the pennies. To buy wet vegetables from them. Really weird." With this, the media says he started buying weed.

With my own services that I had with him there was often a lot of downtime, servers and services that were not paid for by him also caused this. Bandwidth not being usable, IP ranges being suspended. My data was also lost 2 times which they replied on "don't care".

Having said that, I think it's important to shun other people too where so that they don't step into the same problem in which they lose money from servers that are not working.

Okami

What would you do?
  1. Would you buy weed or prostitutes with your customers money?62 votes
    1. No wtf
      24.19%
    2. Yes ofcourse
      75.81%

Comments

• kevindskevinds Member, LIR

Would you buy weed or prostitutes with your customers money?

Isn't that the goal of any business? To generate profit you can spend however you want..

Thanked by 2Void sasslik
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 31

@kevinds said:

Isn't that the goal of any business? To generate profit you can spend however you want..

I would never do that!

edited April 1

@HostSlick said: I would never do that!

You would never use income to buy what you want? Food, place to live, hobbies outside of work?

That is generally the goal/purpose of having a business and working. Maybe I'm missing something..

• matey0matey0 Member

@kevinds said: You would never use income to buy what you want? Food, place to live, hobbies outside of work?

That's what welfare is for

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • 0xOkami0xOkami Member

@kevinds said:

Stealing money from customers would also be considered business in his terms.

edited April 1

@0xOkami said:
    Stealing money from customers would also be considered business in his terms.

But nothing posted above indicates that (I don't open random links).

Shitty hosting provided, absolutely, but stealing customer's money, it wasn't explained why they are making this claim.

With my own services that I had with him there was often a lot of downtime, servers and services that were not paid for by him also caused this. Bandwidth not being usable, IP ranges being suspended. My data was also lost 2 times which they replied on "don't care".

That is providing shitty service, not theft?

• jordynegen11jordynegen11 Member
    edited April 1

Well @0xOkami, you're kind of late to the party, 7 years after that video was released... You finally got the courage to post it on LET? Good for you. I have no idea who you are but I guess you don't like me. This is not a review. This is just personal slander.

With this, the media says he started buying weed.

Despite its perfectly legal in The Netherlands to buy weed, I dont smoke and you know damn well in what context that was said.

As I've responded to this many times already, I will keep it as short as possible:

The video in question posted 7 years ago, accuses us at Yor-Game of improperly handling donations related to a Minecraft server, prominently associated with DylanPeys, a Dutch YouTuber. We need to clarify that Yor-Game never directly engaged with Dylan. Our agreement was with a third party responsible for server operations. Unfortunately, the arrangements between this intermediary and Dylan were not transparent, leading to misunderstandings.

After the intermediary left and subsequent issues led to the server's discontinuation, DylanPeys, unexpectedly and accompanied by the #boos team, confronted me at my residence. As I was indirectly involved, this situation was particularly surprising.

Boos, back in the day a small side project of the NPO on Youtube, clearly needed the views and decided to proceed with their story despite receiving our detailed explanation and evidence of the agreement we made with this intermediary. Regrettably, their presentation lacked any proof and heavily relied on misinformed allegations.

This is the only thing I will say about it. I will not respond to this thread again. No need to waste more time on this after 7 years.

Happy Easter everyone! 🐰

• @jordynegen11 said:
    Well @0xOkami, you're kind of late to the party, 7 years after that video was released... You finally got the courage to post it on LET? I have no idea who you are but I guess you don't like me. This is not a review. This is just personal slander.

As I've responded to this many times already, I will keep it as short as possible:

The video in question posted 7 years ago, accuses us at Yor-Game of improperly handling donations related to a Minecraft server, prominently associated with DylanPeys, a Dutch YouTuber. We need to clarify that Yor-Game never directly engaged with Dylan. Our agreement was with a third party responsible for server operations. Unfortunately, the arrangements between this intermediary and Dylan were not transparent, leading to misunderstandings.

After the intermediary left and subsequent issues led to the server's discontinuation, DylanPeys, unexpectedly and accompanied by the #boos team, confronted me at my residence. As I was indirectly involved, this situation was particularly surprising.

Boos, back in the day a small side project of the NPO on Youtube, clearly needed the views and decided to proceed with their story despite receiving our detailed explanation and evidence of the agreement we made with this intermediary. Regrettably, their presentation lacked any proof and heavily relied on misinformed allegations.

This is the only thing I will say about it. I will not respond to this thread again. No need to waste more time on this after 7 years.

Happy Easter everyone! 🐰

did the weed taste good?

Thanked by 1jordynegen11
  • vpn2024vpn2024 Member

I couldn't care less if an employee or owner or director purchased cannabis, beer, or anything else in their own personal capacity. It's a bit of stretch to claim customers money, it's not a bank, customers paid for service, company paid it's employees or owners, they spent some on cannabis, hardly a crime (cannabis is legal in many places). Now, weather the services were rendered,or unreliable is another issue.

@vpn2024 said:
    I couldn't care less if an employee or owner or director purchased cannabis, beer, or anything else in their own personal capacity. It's a bit of stretch to claim customers money, it's not a bank, customers paid for service, company paid it's employees or owners, they spent some on cannabis, hardly a crime (cannabis is legal in many places). Now, weather the services were rendered,or unreliable is another issue.

Alright, so I didn't miss anything (or we both have).. My conclusion is pointless thread.

Thanked by 1vpn2024
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

I don't buy weed.
    When I need a weed fix, I go to the local park and pull some English ivy or other invasive plants off the tree.
    We have good relationship with the county parks.
    https://montgomeryparks.org/support/volunteer/weed-warriors/

• meatonmeaton Member

Found a video of OP:

• emghemgh Member

@kevinds said:

@HostSlick said: I would never do that!

You would never use income to buy what you want? Food, place to live, hobbies outside of work?

That is generally the goal/purpose of having a business and working. Maybe I'm missing something..

Yes, you missed that he’s fucking around.

• im glad these boys are successful enough to buy some litty dank

• davidedavide Member
    edited April 1

How much does it cost to grow?

If you buy weed you are a perpetual renter of ... raw leaves?! Whaat. By farming it you step up one degree to a subsistence farmer.

It's exactly like with rosemary, the grocery stores try to sell it for €40/kg (whaat) but you can have your own stash in a pot that lives and regrows for 30 years. It's different with a fig tree, it produces a lot $$$ each year but you can't keep that in a pot next the window, so buying comes in handy for figs.

But for weed, how pointless it all is.

• Sorry, but as a native Dutch speaker, I’ll ruin a bit of the fun here. The whole allegation that @jordynegen11 spent the paid money on weed, was made out of nowhere and just a meant-to-be-funny joke from Tim, the presenter of the video.

That said, Tim is not funny and never will be funny. But I can understand that if you just use YouTube transcriptions and then translate them, you might misunderstood the comment.

Also, I think @jordynegen11’s comment about being him self-employed and no colleagues can make any promises, is valid. Of course, taking donated money is the lowest thing you could do, but BNNVARA (not AVRO or NOS), didn’t make any proper backstory, bur decided to spend a big part of the video showing some dude stepping in dog shit and then have to get it off his white shoes.

You can’t call this any journalistic item, I say, as a graduated journalist. I also don’t understand why you need to repost a 7 years old video.

I don’t know Jordy anyway, but I feel that #BOOS is always so incredibly biased, you can’t take it seriously. Unless Alberto Stegeman or Kees van der Spek is knocking Jordi’s door, I wouldn’t be too worried.

• kaitkait Member

@DennisdeWit said: That said, Tim is not funny and never will be funny.

Not funny, never will be funny and actually a super toxic guy who is out for drama and social credits from deranged lefties.

Thanked by 1DennisdeWit