Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS in Europe and USA from $2/m or $9/Y | FREE VPS&Resources| CTO plans | FREE VPN Autoinstall Addon - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS in Europe and USA from $2/m or $9/Y | FREE VPS&Resources| CTO plans | FREE VPN Autoinstall Addon

Comments

• dapavndapavn Member, Patron Provider

@briancarone9 said:
    Can I use Free Resources or Free VPS offer even if I use a promo code?

Yes, you can choose one of the offers even if you're using a promo code.

• drielsmadrielsma Member

@dapavn said:

@drielsma said:
    @dapavn the full order : Factuur # V4V 582

@drielsma I have added 512MB extra RAM to your VPS. Please perform a manual Power OFF and Power On to allocate the added RAM.

This wil not working , 4/5 x manual power off and Power On (2048 RAM) not 512MB Extra

@drielsma said:

@dapavn said:

@drielsma said:

@drielsma I have added 512MB extra RAM to your VPS. Please perform a manual Power OFF and Power On to allocate the added RAM.

This wil not working , 4/5 x manual power off and Power On (2048 RAM) not 512MB Extra

Please try again now

• Order Number: 1825562994
    Order Number: 7491072285

Please add 512B RAM to both. And also provide the free VPS. @dapavn

@dapavn said:

@drielsma said:

@dapavn said:

@drielsma said:

Please try again now

Yes working :)

@amaeva080 the offers don't combine. It's also mentioned in this post. You will have to choose if you want to add RAM to both or receive a free VPS. Please let us know.
    Thank you

• @dapavn said:
    @amaeva080 the offers don't combine. It's also mentioned in this post. You will have to choose if you want to add RAM to both or receive a free VPS. Please let us know.
    Thank you

Oh!
    Please add RAM to both. 512MB.

@amaeva080 said:

@dapavn said:
    Thank you

Oh!
    Please add RAM to both. 512MB.

@amaeva080 I have added 512MB of extra RAM to both your VPS. Please perform a manual Power OFF and Power On to allocate the added RAM.

• r6gearr6gear Member
    edited April 3

@dapavn fix your node in Timisoara Romania, it's so laggy! i can't even ssh the vps. for 10 hours now it's unstable.

@r6gear said:
    @dapavn fix your node in Timisoara Romania, it's so laggy! i can't even ssh the vps. for 10 hours now it's unstable.

@dapavn this very slow ...the Romania node(s)

• LexLex Member

I don't know what peering you have in Timisoara, RO, but it's terrible. I'm getting 60-70ms ping. That's for roughly 330km of road travel, I'm in Romania too, with a fiber gigabit connection.

For reference, I don't get this with UK, Germany, Netherlands (30-50 most of them).
    Hell, I'm getting 90-100ms with New York which is on a whole different continent, across the ocean.

• SvenskenSvensken Member

Still can't ssh into my server and their website goes u responsive at times.
    Hoping for some compensation here :/

@Svensken said:

Unresponsive*

@Svensken said:

We are investigating this issue, found a couple of abusers and we are working on this issue. We should identify everything and have it solved soon.
    Regards,
    Sorin C.

Thanked by 1r6gear
  • LexLex Member
    edited April 4

@dapavn said:

@Svensken said:

We are investigating this issue, found a couple of abusers and we are working on this issue. We should identify everything and have it solved soon.
    Regards,
    Sorin C.

Tested again, got 75ms average with your Timisoara test IP (350km from me).
    For reference, I'm getting 29-30ms with Frankfurt (Hetzner) (1600km from me)

Almost a quarter of the distance and over double the ping? Basement network?

It's still terrible..

• edipedip Member

@r6gear said:

Same here. I got 9mbps tops with several speedtests.

• r6gearr6gear Member

has been 2 days now, and @dapavn din't fix it yet. the worst vps i've seen. what can i say more. not worth.

We had some issues, it's true but we worked to get them solved. Hope everything will be ok now. We are not ignoring anything.

• @dapavn said: Yes, you can choose one of the offers even if you're using a promo code.

Thanks for confirmation

You're welcome.

• When you will have more stock in Romania (and can the data centre speed fixed ?)

• edipedip Member

@dapavn said:
    We had some issues, it's true but we worked to get them solved. Hope everything will be ok now. We are not ignoring anything.

Still having issues with Romania.

@edip said:

@dapavn said:

Still having issues with Romania.

If you still have issues, please open a ticket and we will investigate

@asterisk14 said:
    When you will have more stock in Romania (and can the data centre speed fixed ?)

We will re-stock very soon and we are also planning upgrades.

• kheng86kheng86 Member

Control panel is down

Thanked by 1dmitall

@kheng86 said:
    Control panel is down

Everything is up and running perfectly.

Hello LET,
    We as you already know had some issues with our Timisoara location. We acknowledge these problems and want to announce that we have solved them. We had some abusers who seemed to be "driven" by destroying servers. We identified the abusers and to avoid any other issues in the future, we added multiple SSD Drives on each server to increase the I/O operations per second. We have also added a couple of new servers in the Timisoara cluster. All issues are now solved, but if there is anyone here having any kind of issue still, please email us at [email protected] to get right on it.

Thanked by 2shruub amaeva080
  • murataimuratai Member

order id 8417993567

@muratai said:
    order id 8417993567

Thank you for ordering. What resources you need to be increased?

This discussion has been closed.