Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Easter Flash Sale - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Easter Flash Sale

124»

Comments

• @dev_vps said:

Do not buy VPS just based on number of cpu vcores
    This is exactly the reason why I ask for cpu kind along with vCores.

Good pointed!

Thanked by 1dev_vps
  • hapkidohapkido Member

@sliix said:

@dev_vps said:

@hapkido said:

@dev_vps said:
    Windows Server OS
    The cpu usage is less than 1% ... for those who believe that Windows OS is not optimized for resource usage

Wow...is it running anything? Or this server is too powerful for windows? :#

powerful cpu cores makes the real difference
    And this VPS costs less than $3 per month

Layer's Spokane offer?

I totally agree with what dev_vps said. You will have much better experience with 2 powerful CPU cores compared to 8 weak CPU cores. I learned this the hard way previously.

Yeah, which provider? :*

• MrRetslavMrRetslav Member, Host Rep

@nullnothere said:

@nullnothere said:

See: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3935749#Comment_3935749

@MrRetslav said:
    We are currently encountering SSD problems with the Raid, one SSD is causing the whole raid to be slow.

@MrRetslav - can you provide an update on the above issue and when it will be fixed?

Also, asking again - what do you mean by RAID3 in your listing of VPS specs on https://retslav.net/#vps

Is IPv6 available?

We can't promise any timelines yet as we are still scheduling the perfect time for downtime.

IPv6 is an issue with both Network & VirtFusion. We are still looking to resolve these, but the Disk problems have our priority on that node.