Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SalmonCloud Easter + Hong Kong Launch | Gen 3 EPYC | Free BGP, 20% Off, Special Offers, Prize Draws - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SalmonCloud Easter + Hong Kong Launch | Gen 3 EPYC | Free BGP, 20% Off, Special Offers, Prize Draws

Comments

• Long live SalmonCloud!

• sh97sh97 Member

Long live SalmonCloud!

• ailiceailice Member

Long live SalmonCloud!

• bugisbugis Member

Long live SalmonCloud!

• Long live SalmonCloud!

• reizhireizhi Member

Long live SalmonCloud!

• adef_1adef_1 Member

Long live SalmonCloud!

• Long live SalmonCloud!

• dom1024dom1024 Member

Long live SalmonCloud!

• Long live SalmonCloud!

• Long live SalmonCloud!

• Join us for the exciting launch event of SalmonCloud Easter and the debut of Gen 3 EPYC in Hong Kong! Experience cutting-edge technology as we unveil the latest advancements in cloud computing and server performance. Whether you're a seasoned tech enthusiast or a curious newcomer, this event promises insights into the future of computing. Discover how SalmonCloud Easter, coupled with the power of Gen 3 EPYC processors, can revolutionize your business operations with enhanced speed, reliability, and scalability. Don't miss this opportunity to network with industry experts, engage in insightful discussions, and witness firsthand the innovation shaping tomorrow's digital landscape. Mark your calendars and be part of this groundbreaking event that's set to redefine the possibilities of cloud computing in Hong Kong and beyond!

• SalmonBrandonSalmonBrandon Member, Patron Provider

@Theodore768 said:
    Join us for the exciting launch event of SalmonCloud Easter and the debut of Gen 3 EPYC in Hong Kong! Experience cutting-edge technology as we unveil the latest advancements in cloud computing and server performance. Whether you're a seasoned tech enthusiast or a curious newcomer, this event promises insights into the future of computing. Discover how SalmonCloud Easter, coupled with the power of Gen 3 EPYC processors, can revolutionize your business operations with enhanced speed, reliability, and scalability. Don't miss this opportunity to network with industry experts, engage in insightful discussions, and witness firsthand the innovation shaping tomorrow's digital landscape. Mark your calendars and be part of this groundbreaking event that's set to redefine the possibilities of cloud computing in Hong Kong and beyond!

Thanks for the comment, I guess? Not gonna lie, sounds like chatgpt to me. Also I can see in the Markdown that the exclamation mark is linked to nycityguide. This just looks so sus to me that I don’t even know what this is. I’m confused tbh :neutral:

• Long live SalmonCloud!

• Long live SalmonCloud!

• inspaininspain Member

Long live SalmonCloud!

• Long live SalmonCloud!

• fensuijifensuiji Member

Long live SalmonCloud!

• Congrats on the Hong Kong launch!

Is the HK promo recurring, or just one-time (3 months) only?

Thanked by 1SalmonBrandon
  • SalmonBrandonSalmonBrandon Member, Patron Provider

Thanks a lot. The promo code is for monthly-billed San Jose products and is recurring for 12 months at a discount of 20% off. The Hong Kong Special Offers will always be priced at $8.99/quarter. Hope that clear things up for you.

Thanked by 1proofofsteak
  • LutungLutung Member

Long live SalmonCloud!

• senossenos Member

Long live SalmonCloud!

• rstorzrstorz Member

Long live SalmonCloud!

• spyworkspywork Member

Long live SalmonCloud!

• TomatoTomato Member

Long live SalmonCloud!

• gbzret4dgbzret4d Member

Long live SalmonCloud!

• Is there a way to merge HK special 1 and 2 on COU and RAM?
    So 2 cores with 2GB ram?

Thanks

Thanked by 1i12h
  • Long live SalmonCloud!

• Unable to select payment method?

• Long live SalmonCloud!