Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

C1Vhosting it's down, and it's not first time.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

C1Vhosting it's down, and it's not first time.

r6gearr6gear Member

@C1Vhosting Hi there. from Friday ipv6 stop working in my vps, today the vps it;s down. even your site it's down. and this it's second time in short period of time, i'm disappointed, not even a mail to inform us something problem or ... have a great day.

Thanked by 1Carlin0

Comments

• Hello,
    everything has been back in ~5 minutes.

Your “from friday (YESTERDAY) ipv6 stop working in my vps”, have you reported us about this?

Please also note as @BilohBucks decision we cannot represent our company on this forum so please use our official channels to report an issue.

• shruubshruub Member

Bilohbucks decisions™

• have you contacted them about this?

• Carlin0Carlin0 Member

@r6gear said:
    @C1Vhosting Hi there. from Friday ipv6 stop working in my vps, today the vps it;s down. even your site it's down. and this it's second time in short period of time, i'm disappointed, not even a mail to inform us something problem or ... have a great day.

Thank you for your feedback

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • @c1vhosting said:
    Hello,

Your “from friday (YESTERDAY) ipv6 stop working in my vps”, have you reported us about this?

Please also note as @BilohBucks decision we cannot represent our company on this forum so please use our official channels to report an issue.

So you are using your missing provider tag as an excuse not to represent and address the issues your customers here are experiencing? I don't recall seeing any rules against addressing or attending to your customers, or any questions regarding your service for that matter if you do not have the provider tag.

• r6gearr6gear Member

@cybertech said:
    have you contacted them about this?

(Short story)
    Friday i was at party, so i got a notice from my monitor that one of my vps it's down(ipv6) adress and was becouse my ipv6 adress was not working i don't know why. today i got notice that the vps it;s down again on ipv4, so i wanted to go to cv1 website to ask, and thw website was down, the vps was down, and then i posted here. short story.

• @r6gear said:

@cybertech said:

(Short story)
    Friday i was at party, so i got a notice from my monitor that one of my vps it's down(ipv6) adress and was becouse my ipv6 adress was not working i don't know why. today i got notice that the vps it;s down again on ipv4, so i wanted to go to cv1 website to ask, and thw website was down, the vps was down, and then i posted here. short story.

unfortunately you will need to contact them if any problem.

unfortunately.

• PineappleMPineappleM Member
    edited March 30

@Maelstrom36 said:

@c1vhosting said:
    Hello,

So you are using your missing provider tag as an excuse not to represent and address the issues your customers here are experiencing? I don't recall seeing any rules against addressing or attending to your customers, or any questions regarding your service for that matter if you do not have the provider tag.

What incentive does he have to check this site (on top of his other communication channels) if he doesn't have the provider tag to promote his services? Seems like an unnecessary burden to check yet-another-channel that he finds no value in.

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • Carlin0Carlin0 Member

@Maelstrom36 said:

@c1vhosting said:
    Hello,

In reality he is just afraid that the big problems of the services he offers will continue to surface

• @Carlin0 said:

@Maelstrom36 said:

@c1vhosting said:
    Hello,

In reality he is just afraid that the big problems of the services he offers will continue to surface

i dont think its that big of a problem, he can always rebrand to c2v or something

Thanked by 1shruub
  • Carlin0Carlin0 Member

@cybertech said:

@Carlin0 said:

@Maelstrom36 said:

@c1vhosting said:
    Hello,

i dont think its that big of a problem, he can always rebrand to c2v or something

If mom wants :D

• @PineappleM said:

@Maelstrom36 said:

@c1vhosting said:
    Hello,

What incentive does he have to check this site (on top of his other communication channels) if he doesn't have the provider tag to promote his services? Seems like an unnecessary burden to check yet-another-channel that he finds no value in.

Wasn't he advertising his business here? Wasn't he selling his services here? These users that are complaining are highly likely his customers he got from this forum. Yes the provider has their own support channels to address customer issues but if that's found to be unreliable or if he's found to be unattentive, they are going to bring it here.

Thanked by 1r6gear
  • WAIT, why does @c1vhosting has no more Patron Provider tag?

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited March 30

@COLBYLICIOUS said:
    WAIT, why does this provider has no more Patron Provider tag?

did you get data center pictures?

• VoidVoid Member

@COLBYLICIOUS said:
    WAIT, why does @c1vhosting has no more Patron Provider tag?

LETizens impeached c1vhosting

• edited March 30

More than 5 minutes downtime, it's about 15 ~ 20 minutes according to Uptime Robot(12:59 ~ 13:18 UTC).

I hope the company could last at least next year since I've encountered many VPS providers which terminated their services in less than 1 year, for example @Calin , enzonix, and ...

Thanked by 1r6gear
  • LeviLevi Member

Service where infra monitoring performed by the customers :D . Ultimate diss.

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

@Levi said:

It has nothing to do with C1V in general, but FYI, HetrixTools is not reliable from this point of view.
    With us, a reboot takes about 5 minutes and the tool reports only 2 minutes of downtime and at least once it happened that it saw a downtime of several tens of minutes even if the server was available remotely in as short a time as in the case of the other nodes that had been rebooted.

Thanked by 1lovelyserver
  • @Levi said:

Self managed and self monitored.

• why did he lose his provider tag?
    can anyone link a topic with some low end drama to read while i'm on the toilet?

• LeviLevi Member

@Cappuccino said:
    why did he lose his provider tag?
    can anyone link a topic with some low end drama to read while i'm on the toilet?

C1v is borderline scammer and business practices deemed unfit for this commumity.

Thanked by 1Marx
  • CalypsoCalypso Member

@PineappleM said:

@Maelstrom36 said:

Well, apparantly he has an incentive to check this site, because reacted.

Incentives he doesn't seem to have are:

• Help customers
    • Provide a descent service
    • In case of issues communicate about them
    • Keep promises that are made on this forum about compensation for downtime (on the other hand: who wants extra days/weeks/months to their contract when the service is as bad as it is) or supplying proof that his datacenter is more than a garage box
    • Get a descent and normal way of submitting tickets (i.e. not by mail and saying that you didn't receive it)

I think I forgot a few of the incentives he doesn't have, but I think you get the picture.

Thanked by 1techdragon
  • CalypsoCalypso Member
    edited March 30

@ask_seek_knock said:
    More than 5 minutes downtime, it's about 15 ~ 20 minutes according to Uptime Robot(12:59 ~ 13:18 UTC).

I hope the company could last at least next year since I've encountered many VPS providers which terminated their services in less than 1 year, for example @Calin , enzonix, and ...

Here with my own monitoring system (check twice every minute):
    14:01:18 -> Problem detected
    14:22:14 -> Problem solved

So basically it can be one minute off (2 times 30 seconds), but then the timespan is still 20 minutes.

I guess his 5 minutes are Italian minutes.

• CalypsoCalypso Member
    edited March 30

@COLBYLICIOUS said:

Because he doesn't act like a provider, there are serious doubts that he is a provider and when asked he can't proveof he's a provider.

Some simple to provide prove has been asked for by LET admin, and he does what he does with customers: don't give a direct answer, don't provide what's been asked, coming with excuses.

• @Calypso said:

@COLBYLICIOUS said:

Because he doesn't act like a provider, there are serious doubts that he is a provider and when asked he can't prove he's a provider.

Some simple to provide prove has been asked for by LET admin, and he does what he does with customers: don't give a direct answer, don't provide what's been asked, coming with excuses.

Provider of excuses :D

Thanked by 1caracal
  • loayloay Member

Their customers should automate contacting them, just spam them from the monitor.

• @r6gear said:

@cybertech said:

(Short story)

You didn't do basic troubleshooting.
    You didn't open a ticket or report on support channels.
    You didn't even post in the correct area (use Outages, duh).

Pebkac. Stop wasting people's time in the future and understand you're below expected skill level for self hosting.

• kevindskevinds Member, LIR

@c1vhosting said:

No... Losing your Host (and Provider) tags means you can't advertise, not that you can't represent your company.

• Feel free to spend your @BilohBucks for another provider tag

Thanked by 1shruub
  • r6gearr6gear Member

Pebkac. Stop wasting people's time in the future and understand you're below expected skill level for self hosting.

Maybe you are bellow, I have my own stable servers at oracle and ovh etc that I don't have any problems, these small vps I'm testing just for fun and make some test on them, I don't really have something serios on them. And I think lowendtalk.com it's here to say your opinion for the vps you bought, as the I didn't open tickets bla bla, as I said the website was down in that moment, only way was to email them probably.... But I wanted to post here, if you don't want to waste your time, so don't read posts, and answer. Good luck.