Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM VPS Reseller plans ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM VPS Reseller plans ?

kennis942kennis942 Member
edited March 29 in Requests

Im trying to get into a reseller and going to resell VPS in the form of game servers (GAME SERVICE PROVIDER), due to budget limit I can't buy a dedicated server....yet.
I also would like to resell seedboxes (i have not found any storage deals here that arent brand new providers or have insane cost structure for their dedis)
Budget ?
i obviously cant justify a dedicated server just yet but we all must start somewhere

Specs expected (and above):

Minumum 4 GB RAM
2-4 Cores real or nested virtual
1TB HDD and 25GBSSD for OS or 1TBSSD

Unlimited bandwith 1Gbps

I prefer not to use WHMCS

Comments

• @anubhavhirani said:
    $7

could you elaborate 7$ for what ?

• shruubshruub Member

@kennis942 said:

@anubhavhirani said:
    $7

https://lowendbox.com/blog/lowendlore-a-community-glossary-for-the-confused/

$7: The traditional starting point for what is considered a LowEndBox. If the monthly cost is more than $7, it’s not a LEB. Also the maximum monthly price for offers on LowEndTalk. Many if not most offers in 2024 are now well under $7. Also the default response whenever someone asks what something is worth.

I think in this case it would be important to list a price you'd be willing to pay. Also, you list quite a few things you want to do + for game hosting, a vds would probably be better.

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • @shruub said:

@kennis942 said:

@anubhavhirani said:
    $7

https://lowendbox.com/blog/lowendlore-a-community-glossary-for-the-confused/

$7: The traditional starting point for what is considered a LowEndBox. If the monthly cost is more than $7, it’s not a LEB. Also the maximum monthly price for offers on LowEndTalk. Many if not most offers in 2024 are now well under $7. Also the default response whenever someone asks what something is worth.

I think in this case it would be important to list a price you'd be willing to pay. Also, you list quite a few things you want to do + for game hosting, a vds would probably be better.

okay, how about hdd and or ssd storage pay as use or reseller deals what is under 7 ar around 7 dollars ?