Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pulsedmedia 660GB/10Gbit seedbox free for 1 year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Pulsedmedia 660GB/10Gbit seedbox free for 1 year

I won this during the provider poll and while i had initially planned to make this into a little contest i realized that i currently don't really have the time for that and i'm just giving it away to whoever wants it and is fastest to reply with something like "I want it!" (highly creative, i know...) as the coupon i have is only valid until next month.

Anyways i'm kind of curious if LET users would be generally interested in some kind of a bit more technical contest? Obviously this would also need some support from providers (not even that much in relation to prizes - those would be of course very much welcome too - but rather in assisting participants with resources during the contests), so i'd also like to hear from those.

I figure i should add a ton of tags here but i'm way to lazy right now if anyone feels a certain provider would likely be interested they are very much welcome to tag them. I think i have a neat little idea that might be fun so if there's some kind of interest in this i might get back to it at some later point.

Comments