Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[HostSlick] DirectAdmin Hosting/Resellers | LiteSpeed | Letsencrypt | Netherlands | FREE-HOSTING - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[HostSlick] DirectAdmin Hosting/Resellers | LiteSpeed | Letsencrypt | Netherlands | FREE-HOSTING

2»

Comments

• shruubshruub Member

Once again an order missed. Sad, that offer sure would have been slick

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@shruub said:

I dont see any missed orders?

• shruubshruub Member

@HostSlick said:

@shruub said:

Oups, meant offer, sorry ;).

@shruub said:

@HostSlick said:

@shruub said:

Oups, meant offer, sorry ;).

Ah got yea now :smile:

• magnamagna Member
    edited April 6

this guy has deleted my service after purchasing, please refund my money, otherwise i will call my credit card provider, order no is 231884636. and you have blocked my ip adress today, can i ask what is the problem?

edited April 6

@magna said:
    this guy has deleted my service after purchasing, please refund my money, otherwise i will call my credit card provider, order no is 231884636. and you have blocked my ip adress today, can i ask what is the problem?

Refund for this is already progressed and will arrive in 3-7 days.

We are very suspicous with Orders from Turkey. There has been coming a large number of Fraud in the last days and you where using fake name. Even can see in the 2checkout Form i just opened - 231884636. - So you where looking like the Fraudster that is making us the headache :smiley:

edit: Unrelated to this issue - Fake names and/or addresses are not allowed anyway.

• ehabehab Member

@HostSlick said:
    edit: Unrelated to this issue - Fake names and/or addresses are not allowed anyway.

+
    Fake boobs

on a serious note i agree with you.

• zomby1zomby1 Member

Hi,
    How much Ram, cores, disk I/O for each plan?