Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Register .NET Domains - On Sale $3.5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Register .NET Domains - On Sale $3.5

suutsuut Member
edited March 27 in General

Porkbun, Dynadot, etc. I registered byvm.net. :smile:

Comments

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider

@suut said:

Should have gotten byevm.net

• shruubshruub Member

@suut said:

Are you trying to typosquad? ;')

• JosephFJosephF Member

First year domain sales are a dime a dozen.

I'd be interested in domain multi-year renewal sales. Or as a second-best, at least, domain transfer sales.

• emghemgh Member

@JosephF said: multi-year renewal sales

:D

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@JosephF said:

I'd be interested in domain multi-year renewal sales. Or as a second-best, at least, domain transfer sales.

Google domains, got 10 Year .net for 20€ ish
    Sadly it be gone.

Thanked by 1RecD
  • I would like to register buyvn.net :smiley:

• @Neoon said:

@JosephF said:

Sadly it be gone.

zone.eu often had 10 year .eu deals in the past, 10€ for 10 years or something similar.
    Didn't see those deals for a while though. If someone comes across 10 year deals, please share :D

• edited March 27

Nice! guess i'll get some new domains i totally need...

If someone's looking for a place to hawk their 128MB NAT VMs: xsvm.net is up for grabs (there's also xlvm.net but who'd want that?) :D

At least i hope someone does before i get it...

@suut said:

Forgot to mention, spaceship is cheaper with promo code NET19.

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@Neoon said:

@JosephF said:

Sadly it be gone.

same ^

• JosephFJosephF Member

@Neoon said:

@JosephF said:

Sadly it be gone.

How long ago was that sale?

@JosephF said:

@Neoon said:

@JosephF said:

Sadly it be gone.

How long ago was that sale?

No sale, you paid in Turkish Lira, price went down to about 2.20€ or so.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@lowendtalkxdax said: zone.eu often had 10 year .eu deals in the past, 10€ for 10 years or something similar.

Netim had a similar offer too, some years ago.

• JosephFJosephF Member

@DP said:

@lowendtalkxdax said: zone.eu often had 10 year .eu deals in the past, 10€ for 10 years or something similar.

How strictly do they check if a registrant qualifies based on residency for a .EU (assuming a EU address is populated in the registration)?

@JosephF said:

@DP said:

How strictly do they check if a registrant qualifies based on residency for a .EU (assuming a EU address is populated in the registration)?

You get denied or booted, brits recently got all booted because of brexit.
    Pay someone to register the domain for you.

Thanked by 1JosephF
  • you can also get .com.ru for really cheap renewals (around 2 eur), I am using it for some back-end stuff, its easier to remember than similar priced domain and lots of 3 digit domains are available to register

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@JosephF said: How strictly do they check if a registrant qualifies based on residency for a .EU (assuming a EU address is populated in the registration)?

I'm not sure how strict they are but these are the requirements:

Eligibility criteria

As of 2 August 2021, registration of a .eu domain name can be requested by any of the following:

• a citizen of one of the European Union Member States, Iceland, Liechtenstein or, Norway, independent of their place of residence;
    • a natural person who is not a citizen of one of the European Union Member States, Iceland, Liechtenstein, or Norway, but who is a resident of a European Union Member State, Iceland, Liechtenstein, or Norway;
    • an undertaking that is established in a European Union Member State, Iceland, Liechtenstein, or Norway;
    • an organisation that is established in a European Union Member State, Iceland, Liechtenstein, or Norway without prejudice to the application of national law.
    Thanked by 1JosephF
  • JosephFJosephF Member

@neverain said:
    you can also get .com.ru for really cheap renewals (around 2 eur), I am using it for some back-end stuff, its easier to remember than similar priced domain and lots of 3 digit domains are available to register

Which registrar has that pricing?

• Whois privacy not being an option with .eu (beyond the regular GDPR redaction at least) sadly pretty much kills it for me.

• @JosephF said:

@neverain said:
    you can also get .com.ru for really cheap renewals (around 2 eur), I am using it for some back-end stuff, its easier to remember than similar priced domain and lots of 3 digit domains are available to register

regery.com

renewal : $2.69
    transfer : $2.69

Thanked by 1JosephF
  • JosephFJosephF Member

@neverain said:

@JosephF said:

@neverain said:

regery.com

Are these the lowest cost domains from any extensions (either ccTLDs or gTLDs)?

• @JosephF said:

@neverain said:

@JosephF said:

@neverain said:

regery.com

Are these the lowest cost domains from any extensions (either ccTLDs or gTLDs)?

nope, https://tld-list.com/ sort by cheapest renewals

• suutsuut Member

Porkbun Promo code AWESOMENESS.
    .com $5.99
    .net $2.51

Thanked by 1Kris