Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Looking to Buy HostHatch Black Friday Promotion Hong Kong Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking to Buy HostHatch Black Friday Promotion Hong Kong Server

swordsword Member

Dear friends,

I am currently in search of a high-performance server in Hong Kong. Unfortunately, I missed the Black Friday promotion offered by HostHatch, but I understand that HostHatch allows the transfer of servers between accounts. Therefore, I am looking to purchase a HostHatch Black Friday Hong Kong server with the following specifications or better:

6 CPU cores (200% dedicated, burstable up to 600%)
16 GB RAM
180 GB NVMe storage
20 TB bandwidth
If anyone owns a server with these specifications and is willing to part with it, I would be immensely grateful. I am willing to pay a premium over the original price, along with any transfer fees involved. Please leave a message on my account or contact me on Telegram: tideclaw.

Thank you once again.

Comments

• nick_nick_ Member

You can also look forward to their birthday sale next month if you are in no rush. There could be even better deals than the last BFD.

• lzy666lzy666 Member

@nick_ said:
    You can also look forward to their birthday sale next month if you are in no rush. There could be even better deals than the last BFD.

What is the specific number?