Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ligahosting.ro Run away?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ligahosting.ro Run away?

Down for Maintenance (Err 3)
Rebranding to Life Cloud Solutions

This rebranding process was triggered by our decision to improve our services and improve assistance.
After this rebranding, you will benefit from fully managed services, we no longer offer unmanaged services.
We will offer services with hourly billing and possibility of upgrading to 10Gbps, We will adjust the price, but current customers will still be able to benefit from the old prices.
We hope that you will support us in the future and we apologize for all the inconvenience caused up to this moment.

If you are a Liga Hosting customer, the services will continue to be available on 24.03.2024 20.00-22.00 GMT
If you are affected by this rebranding, you can send a refund analysis request to [email protected] with customer account address, a bank account and the affected service. (! DON'T SPAM, requests will be answered in a maximum of 7 days!)

Thank you for your ongoing support.

Regards,
Ionel M.

Comments

• Yes, that was discussed many times on this forum.

• rsoorajsrsoorajs Member
    edited March 25

they just shutdown my vps, without even emailing. what kind of service is this. couldn't even got time to backup my data

• dhmodhmo Member

looks like scam or something.
    No?

Thanked by 1Whistlebattery
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

You've been Err 3'ed.

• JasonMJasonM Member

who on the earth rebrands keeping their current brand's login/vps management page offline?? Sure ligahosting is scam, and their new brand: "Life Cloud Solutions" is scam.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • coldcold Member
    edited March 25

they rebrand and come back, but they will see used condoms and sweaty socks

I don't think they ran away, they walked slowly

• SykoSyko Member
    edited March 28

Hello!
    I am the secondary owner of the new Life Cloud Solutions project.
    I know that this process took a long time and is still going on, I have time but not the necessary experience, Ionel doesn't have time but he has the necessary experience. Therefore, I also depend on him.
    It is not a scam and the services will be reactivated and you will all be rewarded for the long wait.
    We apologize for this inconvenience caused, I am still trying to get Ionel to finish faster so that you can enjoy the services.

@Syko said:
    It is not a scam and the services will be reactivated and you will all be rewarded for the long wait.

Why do you close the previous service before the new service is ready?

Thanked by 2RapToN Void
  • @Syko said:
    Hello!
    I am the secondary owner of the new Life Cloud Solutions project.
    I know that this process took a long time and is still going on, I have time but not the necessary experience, Ionel doesn't have time but he has the necessary experience. Therefore, I also depend on him.
    We apologize for this inconvenience caused, I am still trying to get Ionel to finish faster so that you can enjoy the services.

did you wake up one day and decide to rebrand and just did it?

• SykoSyko Member

@yoursunny said:

@Syko said:

From what Ionel told me, the old virtualizer was broken, now we use SolusVM 2.0, something much better than before.

• SykoSyko Member

@neverain said:

In Romania, the old company is on the verge of bankruptcy, we will register in our country a new commercial company called Life Cloud Solutions.

• RapToNRapToN Member, Host Rep

I can hardly imagine a worse start for a new brand.
    It would have been better if the new company had taken over the old customers. That doesn't rule out the possibility of migrating customers to a new platform in a second step, but the way you're doing it, you're unlikely to be able to take over any customers.

@Syko said:

@yoursunny said:

@Syko said:

From what Ionel told me, the old virtualizer was broken, now we use SolusVM 2.0, something much better than before.

Went was the old virtualizer broken, if you don't forget to pay the license and don't actively break it?

• SykoSyko Member
    edited March 28

@RapToN said:
    I can hardly imagine a worse start for a new brand.
    It would have been better if the new company had taken over the old customers. That doesn't rule out the possibility of migrating customers to a new platform in a second step, but the way you're doing it, you're unlikely to be able to take over any customers.

I don't make the important decisions. Obviously, I would have liked everything to move much faster and the clients not to have to wait so long, but that's the situation.

@yoursunny said:

@Syko said:

@yoursunny said:

@Syko said:

Went was the old virtualizer broken, if you don't forget to pay the license and don't actively break it?

It wasn't about money, the virtualizer just broke and that was the only solution, UNFORTUNATELY.

• AndruAndru Member

@Syko said:

@yoursunny said:

@Syko said:

I have tested their vps and was using virtfusion...
    Smell like bulls*$&

@Syko said:
    the virtualizer just broke

Software doesn't break for no reason.

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

So virtualizor broken and you company it's on falimentary? So funny... I'm remember you company , I'm post to LowEndSpirit to remove you provider TAG , you don't own any company are just a kid what make tax evasion , I'm appreciate peoples what start business but I'm hate people who make tax evasion and don't have any respect for customers and lie

Regards

• SykoSyko Member

@Calin said:
    So virtualizor broken and you company it's on falimentary? So funny... I'm remember you company , I'm post to LowEndSpirit to remove you provider TAG , you don't own any company are just a kid what make tax evasion , I'm appreciate peoples what start business but I'm hate people who make tax evasion and don't have any respect for customers and lie

Regards

You're confusing me, you're probably talking about Ionel, the main owner. I have only been here for a short time and my story is a little longer. I came up with the idea of ​​rebranding and establishing a new company to be legal.

• SykoSyko Member

@Andru said:

@Syko said:

@yoursunny said:

@Syko said:

I have tested their vps and was using virtfusion...
    Smell like bulls*$&

Yes, before it was virtfusion.

@yoursunny said:

@Syko said:

I don't know the exact reason why it broke down.

@Syko said:

@yoursunny said:

@Syko said:

Find out before it repeats in your new brand.

Thanked by 1Syko
  • @Syko said:

@Calin said:

Regards

You're confusing me, you're probably talking about Ionel, the main owner. I have only been here for a short time and my story is a little longer. I came up with the idea of ​​rebranding and establishing a new company to be legal.

But in the new lifecloud, why do my friends get 50 euros or 60 euros and I only get 40 euros?

• @rsoorajs said:
    couldn't even got time to backup my data

Take this as an important reminder: backups need to be taken before you need to restore them!

• suyadi92suyadi92 Member
    edited April 3

@Syko said:

Smells like boomer.host 2.0 to me

• SykoSyko Member

@suyadi92 said:

@Syko said:

Smells like boomer.host 2.0 to me

Thank you. It's just that your opinion doesn't matter.

• FritzFritz Veteran

...and this happened again with another RO hoster.

To those who lost their data, best of luck.

Thanked by 1Syko
  • VoidVoid Member

@Syko said:

@neverain said:

In Romania, the old company is on the verge of bankruptcy, we will register in our country a new commercial company called Life Cloud Solutions.

r/SuicideByWords

Thanked by 2Syko northernjames
  • VlPVlP Member

it seems new site https://lifecloud.solutions/ is also down.. please is anyone noticing this?

• emghemgh Member

Ligma Hosting

• host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited April 11

Thanked by 1emgh