Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Misoperation, please help me delete the post
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ICC2022ICC2022 Member
edited March 25 in Requests

Comments

• edited March 25

Hello kind sir, this is lowend support, which operation did you miss and what post should we help you delete?

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • ICC2022ICC2022 Member

@totally_not_banned said:
    Hello kind sir, this is lowend support, which operation did you miss and what post should we help you delete?

Delete this post as two identical posts have been posted due to network issues. Thank you.

• bdlbdl Member

@ICC2022 said:

Delete this post as two identical posts have been posted due to network issues. Thank you.

Please hold while we investigate further.

• edited March 25

@ICC2022 said:

Hello again kind sir, lowend support is pleased to assist with your issue but our investigation has shown discrepancies. To ensure safety of this community we will need you to validate ownership. Please upload a selfie in front of a device showing the post in question. If you don't follow up on this request we will regrettably have to execute our anti hacker enforcement procedure.

Thanked by 1boot
This discussion has been closed.