Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for cost-effective dedicated servers.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for cost-effective dedicated servers.

ICC2022ICC2022 Member
edited March 25 in Requests

I am running a Private Tracker website 。I need to purchase a dedicated server to set up multiple services using PVE, with a budget of $50-60 per month. The configuration requirements are as follows:
CPU with 8 cores and 16 threads or more
32g or more of memory
1Gbps unlimited bandwidth (I will use it reasonably, currently the daily traffic of the site is around 200GB)
1TB nvme or SSD solid-state drive
No need for multiple IPs, but requires both IPv4 and IPv6
I actually bought "LET Exclusive - DS04- E5-2680v4/64GB RAM/1TB SSD/1Gbps unmetered/1 IPv4" on SolidSeoVPS for $65, but all of their operations required a work order to be processed. They thought I had too many things to do, so they voluntarily cancelled the service and refunded me. (This makes me puzzled, but fortunately, I was refunded.)

I just forgot to label it, and at the same time, DMCA needs to ignore it.

Thanked by 1Calin

Comments

• MoopahMoopah Member

What were the requested changes that you needed? This may help narrow down the providers that has the appropriate level of support.

• kimsufi

• NanjaNanja Member

I am just curious, you don't have to answer... Will the stuff you are tracking break any copyright laws in certain areas?
    This will probably help you find a suitable host.

Private trackers are really a gray area.
    You will get bombarded with DMCA take down notices for some copyright materials.
    Even if the files aren't on the server you are using for the website.

If no copyright material is allowed on your private tracker, you gotta watch the content on your tracker site like a hawk. Surely someone will put content that is bad without you noticing.

I wanted to run a private tracker, but it seems like a headache.

• ICC2022ICC2022 Member

@Nanja said:
    I am just curious, you don't have to answer... Will the stuff you are tracking break any copyright laws in certain areas?

You will get bombarded with DMCA take down notices for some copyright materials.

If no copyright material is allowed on your private tracker, you gotta watch the content on your tracker site like a hawk. Surely someone will put content that is bad without you noticing.

I just forgot to label it, and at the same time, DMCA needs to ignore it.

• ICC2022ICC2022 Member

@Nanja said:

99% of private trackers will have DMCA issues, which is unavoidable, as these contents are needed to attract others.

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@ICC2022 said: I just forgot to label it, and at the same time, DMCA needs to ignore it.

>

Hello , check PM

Regards