Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

What happened to KeepSolid/VPNUnlimited? Next..
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What happened to KeepSolid/VPNUnlimited? Next..

vpn2024vpn2024 Member
edited March 25 in Providers

Since the upgrades on the 19th hardly anything works, and those servers that do are heavily throttled, UK streaming server dead, and of course the status page is green as the default XP background... Support just basically saying wait..

StackSocial still pushing the life-time deal though. Moving on. What VPNs are solid for UK Streaming - iPlayer, must get a minimum of 8mbit over Wireguard (contention - not accounting for any network conditions [1]), also need reasonable global servers for work - other things I have to do mainly testing geo stuff - cookie banners, Klarna integration, A/B on geoip etc.. Willing to pay reasonable monthly don't need a lifetime beggar deal..

[1] before someone jumps on me for saying ignoring network conditions, by that I mean if I have a VPS in the same area possibly in the same DC from, I should be able to use axel/httpie/wget over WG to the VPN demonstrating that I can pull 8mbit at least from say a speedtest 1000mb file..

Comments

• kvz12kvz12 Member

Surfshark with cashback?

Thanked by 1vpn2024
  • vpn2024vpn2024 Member

Surfshark seems pretty cool. Do like their multi-hop feature. Can confirm iPlayer loads fine and can 80mbit without issue. Took a free trial via App store..