Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aeza - pathetic SPAM'ers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Aeza - pathetic SPAM'ers

LeviLevi Member

Today it was the last drop for aeza SPAM. Received this pathetic crap:

Irony:

1. They are ruzzians, the country which has leader required by the Hague Tribunal for terrorism;
  2. Their email "unsubscribe" link is snake oil. If you press it - you still receive SPAM in future and even more of it;
  3. They try to capitalize from the tragedy (no matter who and where those people are).

Avoid these low life spammers at all costs.

Thanked by 2shruub xvps

Comments

• AndruAndru Member

Agree.

• zGatozGato Member
    edited March 23

@Levi said:
    2. Their email "unsubscribe" link is snake oil. If you press it - you still receive SPAM in future and even more of it;

https://aeza.net/terms
    8th point.

have not tried unsubscribing so not sure if you'll still get these type of emails.

Regarding the message, which I feel a provider should not be mass sending (they changed their TG icon to show support I guess), they shouldn't even send that to their international customers which are registered under an UK-based company.

I'm registered with a lot of RU providers and have not recieved a single notification from any of them, only Aéza. (including in TG which I'm in a few RU host groups)

@AezaHost maybe you can clarify?

Thanked by 2sasslik Ed_Chd
  • matey0matey0 Member

You can't judge a country's population like that. In my eyes multiple US presidents are just as guilty for their tyranny in the middle east, among others, but of course they don't have the Hague Tribunal looking for them.

Them quitting their promotion over it like that does make it look like they're using it as an excuse to stop their promotion and I don't see how it would be immoral to have a promotion continue after a terrorist incident?

Thanked by 1skizio
  • Yeah, using disasters as marketing opportunities is seriously low. I don't care about the politics but this is just a big no-no. I'm a bit confused what kind of marketing that even is though. They are using the attack as an excuse to end their ongoing promo? Like how? What? Why? Where is the connection? ...

Thanked by 2Ed_Chd valentin_vv
  • DooDoo Member

Can confirm, "unsubscribe" just won't work.

Thanked by 2sasslik Carlin0
  • LeviLevi Member

@matey0 said:
    You can't judge a country's population like that. In my eyes multiple US presidents are just as guilty for their tyranny in the middle east, among others, but of course they don't have the Hague Tribunal looking for them.

Them quitting their promotion over it like that does make it look like they're using it as an excuse to stop their promotion and I don't see how it would be immoral to have a promotion continue after a terrorist incident?

When 85% of country supports war - they all the same. So no, I will judge whole country by it’s 85% population.

Topic is not about political discussion, more about spam.

• zGatozGato Member

@Levi said:

@matey0 said:

Then why this?

1. They are ruzzians, the country which has leader required by the Hague Tribunal for terrorism;
  • @Levi said:

To be fair you kind of gave it a bit of a political angle and you can't really complain when people take the bait.

Thanked by 2iKeyZ bcororo
  • matey0matey0 Member

@Levi said:

@matey0 said:

When 85% of country supports war - they all the same. So no, I will judge whole country by it’s 85% population.

It's not that simple and I can't just hate Americans who didn't oppose middle east tyranny either.
    You made it political with your first point in the OP. There was no need for that to convey the spam issue. But there is a containment thread for this stuff so let's end it here.

• AXYZEAXYZE Member

"We are sorry that terrorist attack happened so we increased prices by 2x, because we dont want to benefit from it."

???????
    This is completly contradictory... and what providing cloud computing even has to do with terrorist attack? Did terrorists used Aeza promo services?

Can you imagine Microsoft raising Xbox prices because of attack like 9/11 and then massemailing as promo mail that they did it because they feel sorry for 9/11? Wtf?

• LeviLevi Member

@zGato said:

@Levi said:

@matey0 said:

Then why this?

To emphasize irony.

Yea, I have to agree, this bares political shade. Hm, let’s focus on spam part more.

• edited March 23

@AXYZE said:
    "We are sorry that terrorist attack happened so we increased prices by 2x, because we dont want to benefit from it."

???????
    This is completly contradictory... and what providing cloud computing even has to do with terrorist attack? Did terrorists used Aeza promo services?

Can you imagine Microsoft raising Xbox prices because of attack like 9/11 and then massemailing as promo mail that they did it because they feel sorry for 9/11? Wtf?

Well put. I have to admit that if they would have used some pathetic line like "We care so deeply that we'll give you cheap VPS to ease your pain!" it would have come across even more scummy but at least it would have made some sense...

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • xaocxaoc Member

He said ruzzians(putler-lovers), chill.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

Have closed this thread because it's moving too much in a political direction

@AezaHost , please don't spam people and please make sure that 'Unsubscribe' works for your mailing list

Thanked by 3sasslik Porlam _MS_
This discussion has been closed.