Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any free whmcs license
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any free whmcs license

d2411d2411 Member

Hi,

i found SkyNetHosting where offer a free whmcs for any $9 reseller hosting plan.
Is it possible to use this license anywhere else ?

Comments

• plumbergplumberg Veteran

Typically no. But check with support

• Just295Just295 Member

Just a friendly note about SkyNet Hosting's and their free whmcs offer. Its limited to cPanel only, any other ports * such as DirectAdmin's :2222 are closed so you can only resell cPanel account. Also the mail functions are locally disabled, so you have to use a 3rd party relay services, such as smtp2go, O365, Gmail, and it does not run on SSL

Just sharing my experience. Thanks.

Thanked by 2lovelyserver Tingull
  • d2411d2411 Member

i just need the whmcs license

• ArrowBoiArrowBoi Member
    edited March 23

@d2411 said:

whmcs doesn't allow their resellers to sell separate licenses, those licenses have to be used on their hosting services only, instead of running behind 20$ hosts with free whmcs, go to asurahosting and get a webhosting plan with their 9.99$ whmcs addon
    their webhosting costs 1$ monthly so you're basically only paying 11$ monthly.

• d2411d2411 Member

ah okay, so i can use the addon license for my own server and not forced to install the license on the webhost ?

edited March 23

@d2411 said:
    ah okay, so i can use the addon license for my own server and not forced to install the license on the webhost ?

did you not read what I just said? I literally mentioned it needs to be hosted with them.

why can't you realize that if you want to host whmcs on your own hosting then you need to buy it directly from the company, if buying from resellers then it can only be used with them.

However if buying blesta or clientexec you can host them on your own server, I'm using blesta and its good so far.

• d2411d2411 Member
    edited March 23

okay, thanks
    I am also using Blesta.
    Since the last update to 5.9, proxmox hosts cant be used.

• What about Client exec free license with
    1 RackNers service?

https://www.clientexec.com/addons/clientexec/server/proxmoxve

You can check my signature or find their plenty offers here on LET.

• NameCraneNameCrane Member, Patron Provider

@d2411 said:

Basically every host requires the license be used on their servers/IPs based on how they're licensed.

• VPS21VPS21 Barred

Yes you can use it with other server.

I have been using it for about two years.

SkynetHosting service is good and their support is also good.

• VPS21VPS21 Barred

@plumberg said: Typically no. But check with support

@Just295 said: Just a friendly note about SkyNet Hosting's and their free whmcs offer. Its limited to cPanel only, any other ports * such as DirectAdmin's :2222 are closed so you can only resell cPanel account. Also the mail functions are locally disabled, so you have to use a 3rd party relay services, such as smtp2go, O365, Gmail, and it does not run on SSL

Just sharing my experience. Thanks.

I use the Free WHMCS License with another server.

When the IP of WHMCS changed, they re-issued the license to me. Good for his service

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

I use WHMCS from my provider at the moment, after they killed off my owned license, but it’s hosted on another network.

• @d2411 said:
    okay, thanks
    I am also using Blesta.
    Since the last update to 5.9, proxmox hosts cant be used.

Could you please tell me what is the issue? Will take a look at it :P Write on Blesta discord in extensions channel, will help you :)

Thanked by 2lovelyserver d2411
  • rskrsk Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 25

@freakguy said:

@d2411 said:

Redacted by Moderator.

This is the worst advice ever. Never install random scripts on your prod server to circumvent licensing and/or get these shared licenses.

• freakguyfreakguy Member
    edited March 25

@rsk said:

@freakguy said:

@d2411 said:

Redacted by Moderator.

This is the worst advice ever. Never install random scripts on your prod server to circumvent licensing and/or get these shared licenses.

I know that. But there is no other way to get it that cheap

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 25

@freakguy said:

@rsk said:

@freakguy said:

@d2411 said:

Redacted by Moderator.

I still wouldn't recommend a nulled software riddled with malware or backdoors just because someone's asking for it :)

Thanked by 1o202
  • COLBYLICIOUSCOLBYLICIOUS Member
    edited March 25

@freakguy said:

@rsk said:

@freakguy said:

@d2411 said:

Redacted by Moderator.

If you don't have money for that, then you shouldn't do what you want to do. :)

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • MadMad Member

If you're looking for something "included" you may opt for Blesta or ClientExec buying any service from the providers listed below:

BuyVM/NameCrane > Free Blesta License
    Racknerd > Free ClientExec License

• JosephFJosephF Member

How do Blesta and ClientExec compare to each other?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@d2411 said: Since the last update to 5.9, proxmox hosts cant be used.

Not a Blesta user, but their docs say it's supported:

https://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Proxmox

• MadMad Member

@JosephF said:

TBH they're both good and well mantained and support most of the server providers out there; cannot complain or find any issue so far.

Thanked by 1JosephF
  • JosephFJosephF Member

@Mad said:

@JosephF said:

TBH they're both good and well mantained and support most of the server providers out there; cannot complain or find any issue so far.

Feature-wise they're both fairly equivalent?

• MadMad Member

@JosephF said:

@Mad said:

@JosephF said:

Feature-wise they're both fairly equivalent?

yup, at least based on my own experience.

Thanked by 1JosephF
  • You can use blesta
    Order reseller hosting on namecran and host your billing on there
    You can sell Directadmin hosting too with just $2 payment

edited March 28

@VPS21 said:
    Yes you can use it with other server.

I have been using it for about two years.

SkynetHosting service is good and their support is also good.

Are they really good? I was researching them before starting my host and I heard they have so much downtime and slow support. Only good thing I heard about them is their cheap whmcs and even the company was fine with letting us host whmcs on another host but I didn't really go with them due to their reputation. Also cuz whmcs doesn't allow that, they have a strict rule of if companies resell whmcs it can only be hosted with the company.

edit: I just checked their trustpilot and they've got 3 new good reviews this year but if you see the older reviews there are many complaints about downtime so I was a bit doubtful about using them.

• ChalipaChalipa Member

Just wanted to share this with those in need of cheap WHMCS

https://www.simplesonic.com/members/store/premium-reseller-hosting

Promo code: NEWDC2024

You get reseller and free whmcs for only $9.98

No idea how they can offer it for such a low price.