Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

50% Off on All Plans | $2/mo | Ekire
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

50% Off on All Plans | $2/mo | Ekire

0x054m40x054m4 Member, Patron Provider

We have 50% off on all plans.

1GB RAM | 30 GB NVMe | 1 Core = $2
2GB RAM | 50 GB NVMe | 1 Core = $4
4GB RAM | 100 GB NVMe | 2 Core = $5

Use promocode 50off on https://ekire.net

End of the thread.

We said it's simple. Isn't it?

Comments

• sliixsliix Member

Recurring?

• @0x054m4 said:

End of the thread.

Is the 50% off recurring?

• 0x054m40x054m4 Member, Patron Provider

@sliix said:
    Recurring?

Yes.

Thanked by 1commercial

@Maelstrom36 said: Is the 50% off recurring?

>

Yes.

Thanked by 1Maelstrom36
  • miusangmiusang Member

What cpu? Can you provide yabs?

Thanked by 1hyperblast
  • conceptconcept Member
    edited March 23

It looks like your paypal payment method is still broken and I don't have access to USDT over Tron.

I get this error

Invoice Voided
    This invoice has been voided. This may be due to an unexpected change in payment processing or the expiration of the allotted time. Please review your transaction history and contact us if you require further assistance.

Can you please fix this issue?

I had a server with you but unable to renew due to unable to pay through payment methods provided.

• sliixsliix Member

I can confirm that what @concept said is true. I also having issue to pay using PayPal.

• LeviLevi Member

What a mess. But can anyone repeat loud: Ekire.

@concept said:
    It looks like your paypal payment method is still broken and I don't have access to USDT over Tron.

I get this error

Invoice Voided
    This invoice has been voided. This may be due to an unexpected change in payment processing or the expiration of the allotted time. Please review your transaction history and contact us if you require further assistance.

I had a server with you but unable to renew due to unable to pay through payment methods provided.

@sliix said:
    I can confirm that what @concept said is true. I also having issue to pay using PayPal.

Thank you and sorry for inconvenience, we’re looking on that. However you can use crypto for now. We’ll share here when we get an update.

• conceptconcept Member

@0x054m4 said:
    Thank you and sorry for inconvenience, we’re looking on that. However you can use crypto for now. We’ll share here when we get an update.

I can't use crypto because you only allow USDT over Tron network or Binance USDT.... I was able to pay initially because you at least had BTC enabled. Can you please add support for more commonly used crypto maybe like BTC or Bitcoin Cash or Litecoin or Ethereum, etc.

@concept said:

@0x054m4 said:

I can't use crypto because you only allow USDT over Tron network or Binance USDT.... I was able to pay initially because you at least had BTC enabled. Can you please add support for more commonly used crypto maybe like BTC or Bitcoin Cash or Litecoin or Ethereum, etc.

BTC fee is too high that’s why it’s disabled. But we will try with other currencies.

• SaltysmokeSaltysmoke Member
    edited March 24

Coupon code invalid now?

• Oh man i wish you offered more locations!

@Saltysmoke said:
    Coupon code invalid now?

We've extended it.

@Svensken said:
    Oh man i wish you offered more locations!

So close B)

Just a reminder that the discount is still valid!

• WennadoctaWennadocta Member
    edited March 26

Couldn't register because I didn't get the confirmation email. Protonmail. And yes, I've checked spam folder too.

• vpshostvpshost Member

@0x054m4 said:

End of the thread.

I saw your promotional discount posted on the LET forum and thought it was too good to pass up. However, when I renewed my subscription, I was not given the option to enter the promotional code as mentioned by you, and was immediately charged 4 dollars. In effect, I wasn't able to make use of the discount benefit. Therefore, I would like to cancel this renewal, or kindly ask you to modify it to include the discount. I don't know if this request is impolite, so please help and respond to me.Support Tickets

• What countries do you have? Cant find info on site. Dont want to register just to find this info in account section.

• vpshostvpshost Member

@bagawaga said:
    What countries do you have? Cant find info on site. Dont want to register just to find this info in account section.

Currently, I can only select the United Kingdom.

@Wennadocta said:
    Couldn't register because I didn't get the confirmation email. Protonmail. And yes, I've checked spam folder too.

Send me your email in a PM.
    Sorry for interruption.

@vpshost said:

@0x054m4 said:

End of the thread.

I saw your promotional discount posted on the LET forum and thought it was too good to pass up. However, when I renewed my subscription, I was not given the option to enter the promotional code as mentioned by you, and was immediately charged 4 dollars. In effect, I wasn't able to make use of the discount benefit. Therefore, I would like to cancel this renewal, or kindly ask you to modify it to include the discount. I don't know if this request is impolite, so please help and respond to me.Support Tickets

Responded.

@bagawaga said:
    What countries do you have? Cant find info on site. Dont want to register just to find this info in account section.

Currently London.

@0x054m4 said: Currently London.

We're expanding ;)

• sliixsliix Member

@0x054m4 said:

@concept said:

I get this error

Invoice Voided

@sliix said:

Any update or ETA on this one?

@sliix said:

@0x054m4 said:

@concept said:

I get this error

Invoice Voided

@sliix said:

PayPal is now working.

Thanked by 1sliix
  • yabs please!

• FritzFritz Veteran

@0x054m4 said:

End of the thread.

Yes very simple indeed, but we lost all the details.

• WHY IS NOT ANY YABS POSTED YET?

• sliixsliix Member

@0x054m4 said:

@sliix said:

@0x054m4 said:

@concept said:

I get this error

Invoice Voided

@sliix said:

PayPal is now working.

Good to know. Thanks. It's almost weekend some time to try another provider like yours.