Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for cheap VPS in NL/LU/CH/NO
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for cheap VPS in NL/LU/CH/NO

Hi. I'm looking for the cheap VPS in countries like NL, LU, CH, NO...maybe DK, SE, but prefered is NL and CH.
All I need is price below 2eur/mo, 15eur/yr. IP4, IP4 NAT is ok too. Minimum 1000gb bandwidth/mo, minimum 1gbps port with minimum 500mbps connection speed in EU, minimum 512ram. Thats all. Cores, HDD not actually matter.

With no circus with ID verifications/real data/vpn etc. Just pay and use.
Thanks

Thanked by 1TerenceCooper

Comments

• davidedavide Member
    edited March 21

Layer7 has (no aff)

• 1x Intel CPU Core 40K Pass mark points
    • 2 GB RAM
    • 20 GB SSD Disk space
    • up to 1 Gbit/s Connectivity
    • 20 TB Traffic incl. per month
    • KVM / ISO mount
    • Location Germany - Dusseldorf

For €0.90 / month (yearly). See product specs (aff)
    I assume you're ok with Germany given it's the epicenter of all the locations you gave, it's the cheapest of the set. However I don't know if they block registrations thru VPN.

• shruubshruub Member

Your requirements are hard to find. Almost every host (unnecessary) kyc requirements, those who don't are more expensive. You're most likely to find some provider in the Netherlands, Luxembourg is basically only buyvm (and gcore and a few others), swiss and norway are expensive.

• @shruub said: Your requirements are hard to find

Yeahh, I know. So I decide to ask on forum. :(

@shruub said: You're most likely to find some provider in the Netherlands, Luxembourg is basically only buyvm (and gcore and a few others)

buyvm - is always out of stock, not good
    gcore - LU 3,2 eur and 200mbps bandwith, price is ok but bandwith is bad

@davide said: I assume you're ok with Germany given it's the epicenter of all the locations you gave, it's the cheapest of the set.

No, DE is not welcome because I'm in Germany and want to use the fastest host near me but not in my country. Also Layer7 has only 250mbps for this price, not good.

also checked:
    Greencloud - NL is in stock but asks ID, not good
    Webhorizon - NL is in stock, but the real speed is 250mbps
    Strato - NL, even dont ansver on registration, good luck them
    Khanwebhost - NL, SE in stock but no uptime and always freezes, not good
    Retslav - NL is in stock, but no service no answer for 3 days, no good
    Virmach - NL is in stock, but no answer after payment, no good
    IsHosting, NL,LU,NO,SE is in stock but real speed is 10mbps, $5 and RU hoster, no good

All other vps hostings are 10eur+/mo, no good too, I dont know, maybe there is a good one I did not find

Thanked by 1shruub
  • sh97sh97 Member

Check https://lowend-deals.xbit.win/ (some links are aff), you might find something. There is a section for under $15/yr and under $2/month.

I also have a BuyVM stock tracker linked there, you could use it to track when it's back in stock, if you don't find anything else.

• MrRetslavMrRetslav Member, Host Rep

@bagawaga said: Retslav - NL is in stock, but no service no answer for 3 days, no good

All problems have been resolved. Thank you for being patient.

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

@bagawaga said:
    Webhorizon - NL is in stock, but the real speed is 250mbps

All VPS nodes are connected to 10G ports.
    Drop us a ticket incase there is an issue towards your ISP & we can fix it. 🙂