Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reseller hosting with MailChannels or similar
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reseller hosting with MailChannels or similar

DanteDante Member

My current host no longer suits my needs. In need of replacement ASAP. Wondering what options do I have except RamNode. The panel can be either cP or DA.

Requirements:
* EU
* at least 1 GB RAM / 20 GB NVMe storage
* unlimited bandwidth
* up to $10 per month

Thanks.

Comments

• DanteDante Member

No MailChannels there. :(

• LeviLevi Member

@Dante said:

This does not stop you to crane your self a name.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

MyW?

Thanked by 2Xrmaddness Dante
  • XrmaddnessXrmaddness Member
    edited March 21

@Dante said:

RackNerd/@dustinc ?
    https://www.racknerd.com/BlackFriday/#plan5

EDIT: Sorry, not unlimited bandwidth.

Thanked by 1Dante
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Dante said: No MailChannels there.

>

We have mailbaby which also uses mailchannels as a fallback.

We'll graduate to our own relays in time and expect to have similar/better delivery rates than them.

Francisco

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • DanteDante Member

@Francisco said:

>

We'll graduate to our own relays in time and expect to have similar/better delivery rates than them.

Francisco

I'm looking more for a non-homebrewed solution. Either Amazon SES / Mail.baby / MailChannels / etc., not own relays. I don't send many e-mails, but I need a reliable solution.

edited March 21

@Dante said: I'm looking more for a non-homebrewed solution. Either Amazon SES / Mail.baby / MailChannels / etc., not own relays. I don't send many e-mails, but I need a reliable solution.

Hello,

We'd still have mailbaby as fallback even with our own relays. MXRoute does the exact same thing.

I know we can add catches to make it so emails from certain domains go out certain relays in the off chance we get a client that absolutely must go out mailbaby and never our own relays.

Our own relays aren't fully live yet. As of now everything pools to our central relay and then we yeet it out to baby from there. We're probably a few weeks from being able to warm our own stuff.

Just let me know :)

Francisco

• DanteDante Member

@Francisco said:

@Dante said: I'm looking more for a non-homebrewed solution. Either Amazon SES / Mail.baby / MailChannels / etc., not own relays. I don't send many e-mails, but I need a reliable solution.

Hello,

We'd still have mailbaby as fallback even with our own relays. MXRoute does the exact same thing.

I know we can add catches to make it so emails from certain domains go out certain relays in the off chance we get a client that absolutely must go out mailbaby and never our own relays.

Our own relays aren't fully live yet. As of now everything pools to our central relay and then we yeet it out to baby from there. We're probably a few weeks from being able to warm our own stuff.

Just let me know :)

Francisco

Thanks for your input, will consider it. Any other suggestions?

• LeviLevi Member

@Francisco said:

>

Francisco

Better than mailchannels? I gotta give you a credit for a good commedy.

@Levi said: Better than mailchannels? I gotta give you a credit for a good commedy.

On 'INBOX' I'm fairly sure we can do pretty good.

Mailchannels has 2 major issues at the moment and is why we're working to move away from them:

1) They block accounts all the time. You send more than 50 - 100 emails in an hour and we have to ticket them to fix it. The amount of 'false positives' is insanity. We're ticketing every day to resolve things.

We used to route Frantech's invoice reminds through them and it was non stop all the time blocking. We couldn't get through a full run of invoice notifications without having to request at least 2 - 3 blocks. After that we put things back on mailgun. MG's not great, it's overly expensive, but at least they process it.

2) It's possible to burn through a hosts credits w/o being their client and without sending a single piece of email. It's effectively an exploit and mailchannels refuses to address it. Another prominent host on these forums reported the same issue to them years ago and they don't see it as a problem.

Francisco

• DanteDante Member

@Francisco said:

@Levi said: Better than mailchannels? I gotta give you a credit for a good commedy.

On 'INBOX' I'm fairly sure we can do pretty good.

Mailchannels has 2 major issues at the moment and is why we're working to move away from them:

1) They block accounts all the time. You send more than 50 - 100 emails in an hour and we have to ticket them to fix it. The amount of 'false positives' is insanity. We're ticketing every day to resolve things.

We used to route Frantech's invoice reminds through them and it was non stop all the time blocking. We couldn't get through a full run of invoice notifications without having to request at least 2 - 3 blocks. After that we put things back on mailgun. MG's not great, it's overly expensive, but at least they process it.

2) It's possible to burn through a hosts credits w/o being their client and without sending a single piece of email. It's effectively an exploit and mailchannels refuses to address it. Another prominent host on these forums reported the same issue to them years ago and they don't see it as a problem.

Francisco

If 2) is correct then why don't you publish an exploit? People will abuse it thus they will be forced to fix it up.

@Dante said: If 2) is correct then why don't you publish an exploit? People will abuse it thus they will be forced to fix it up.

Most people don't monitor their mailchannels account, so one day getting a $2k+ overage is less than fun and may very well kill some hosts.

On the MC console you'll see it as "Client exited without Message Sent" or something to that affect. There was a host on these forums some years ago asking about it but the thread didn't go anywhere.

I'll likely disclose how it works/what to watch out for on the private provider sections.

Francisco

• DanteDante Member

@Francisco said:

@Dante said: If 2) is correct then why don't you publish an exploit? People will abuse it thus they will be forced to fix it up.

Most people don't monitor their mailchannels account, so one day getting a $2k+ overage is less than fun and may very well kill some hosts.

On the MC console you'll see it as "Client exited without Message Sent" or something to that affect. There was a host on these forums some years ago asking about it but the thread didn't go anywhere.

I'll likely disclose how it works/what to watch out for on the private provider sections.

Francisco

I'm newbie to the forums, so I don't know how many providers have access to "private provider sections" but does it really make more sense to leak it to competition to burn their enemies for weeks, possibly months, than to leak it for everybody and get it fixed in a few days tops with few hosts as a collateral damage.

edited March 21

@Dante said: I'm newbie to the forums, so I don't know how many providers have access to "private provider sections" but does it really make more sense to leak it to competition to burn their enemies for weeks, possibly months, than to leak it for everybody and get it fixed in a few days tops with few hosts as a collateral damage.

Most hosts on here aren't malicious to each other. We talk shit, joke around, but generally they aren't going to be maliciously attacking each other. @FlorinMarian need not apply.

Maybe some hosts will look through their mailchannels logs and see the same stuff and can complain to MC and hopefully press them to fix it, or at least don't charge for it.

I've posted the details to the provider section (basically any user that's Host Rep or higher should be able to read it).

Francisco

• JosephFJosephF Member
    edited March 21

@Francisco said:

>

Francisco

I recall @jar saying that with mailbaby it is like having the full MailChannels service plus mailbaby.

• rahulkrahulk Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 22

Hello @Dante,
    If you are looking for a USA location, we can offer you the following plan.

RLET-02

50 100 GB NVMe SSD Storage
    Unlimited Sub-Account
    Unlimited Domain
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    Unlimited Free SSL
    Unlimited Email User
    Mailbaby Outbound relay