Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

reseller directadmin
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

reseller directadmin

Hello,

I need directadmin reseller

• usa location
  • not namecrane - bad experience or hostbrr - fail all the time
  • cloudlinux
  • node.js

50/100 gb overselling

Comments

• If you don't mind, I'd be interested to hear more about your bad experience(s) with Namecrane. From your post history, it looks like you've had issues with outages with Hostbrr, but I don't see anything about Namecrane.

• jedhostjedhost Member

@Xrmaddness said:
    If you don't mind, I'd be interested to hear more about your bad experience(s) with Namecrane. From your post history, it looks like you've had issues with outages with Hostbrr, but I don't see anything about Namecrane.

namecrane or buyshared? Range /16 in blacklist for abuse/spam in all locations, days in reply tickets.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@jedhost said: namecrane or buyshared? Range /16 in blacklist for abuse/spam in all locations, days in reply tickets.

Sorry about any ticket you might've had sitting, it's likely in my queue since I've been the one working on emails.

We've had some issues with mailchannels so we've been working on our own relays. Ends up the IP's didn't have RDNS ever set, so spamhaus put them on the PBL list.

As of now we've got things setup with mailbaby as a backup, so the mail issues should hopefully be smoothed out.

Let me know your ticket ID and I'm sure I can smooth out whatever bad experience you've had.

Francisco

• rahulkrahulk Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 21

Hello @jedhost ,
    We have a solution for you. we can offer you this plan.

RLET-02

50 100 GB NVMe SSD Storage
    Unlimited Sub-Account
    Unlimited Domain
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    Unlimited Free SSL
    Powered By Litespeed
    Pricing $9.99/m

DM me for more details!

Thankyou

• jedhostjedhost Member
    edited March 21

@Francisco said:

@jedhost said: namecrane or buyshared? Range /16 in blacklist for abuse/spam in all locations, days in reply tickets.

Sorry about any ticket you might've had sitting, it's likely in my queue since I've been the one working on emails.

We've had some issues with mailchannels so we've been working on our own relays. Ends up the IP's didn't have RDNS ever set, so spamhaus put them on the PBL list.

As of now we've got things setup with mailbaby as a backup, so the mail issues should hopefully be smoothed out.

Let me know your ticket ID and I'm sure I can smooth out whatever bad experience you've had.

Francisco

Complain in post reply in hours, but tickets takes days or weeks, one of the worst of service i try,

Thanked by 1Uchiha
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@jedhost said: Complain in post reply in hours, but tickets takes days or weeks

Would love a ticket ID if that's the case. Namecrane has only been a thing since the 7th or so. I've been tied up with the email issues since last Friday so I apologize if you sent something during that time.

Mike's still learning the ropes so sometimes things come my way.

Either way, if you'd like to continue with us I can kick you a months credit for the annoyance and check to see what tickets you had issues with and how I can make sure it doesn't happen again.

Thanks,

Francisco

Thanked by 1gbzret4d
  • hapkidohapkido Member

@Francisco said:

@jedhost said: Complain in post reply in hours, but tickets takes days or weeks

Would love a ticket ID if that's the case. Namecrane has only been a thing since the 7th or so. I've been tied up with the email issues since last Friday so I apologize if you sent something during that time.

Mike's still learning the ropes so sometimes things come my way.

Either way, if you'd like to continue with us I can kick you a months credit for the annoyance and check to see what tickets you had issues with and how I can make sure it doesn't happen again.

Thanks,

Francisco

Great service!

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 21

@jedhost said: Complain in post reply in hours, but tickets takes days or weeks, one of the worst of service i try,

I never tested their support (or namecrane for that matter) but I will say their LUX VM are a disaster. If name crane uses the same buyvm setup I don't have high hopes.

Checking my uptime monitor: the last 365 days there were 47 downtime instances with average being 11 minutes and longest being 1 hour and 18 minutes.

These were network outages on their ddos protected ip

• ahnlakahnlak Member

@ezeth said:

@jedhost said: Complain in post reply in hours, but tickets takes days or weeks, one of the worst of service i try,

I never tested their support (or namecrane for that matter) but I will say their LUX VM are a disaster. If name crane uses the same buyvm setup I don't have high hopes.

Checking my uptime monitor: the last 365 days there were 47 downtime instances with average being 11 minutes and longest being 1 hour and 18 minutes.

These were network outages on their ddos protected ip

To be fair to them, that's on their DDOS protected stuff; the VMs themselves are rock solid.

AFAIK, none of the NameCrane stuff has anything to do with Path so I wouldn't expect to see such problems there.

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 21

@ahnlak said: To be fair to them, that's on their DDOS protected stuff;

IF the issues are with Path (I don't know if they are but let's assume so) then why isn't buyvm taking steps to move away from Path? They're just as much at fault for not caring about the issue while continuing to sell ddos protected VPS knowing the stability of it is dog shit.

• ahnlakahnlak Member

@ezeth said:

@ahnlak said: To be fair to them, that's on their DDOS protected stuff;

IF the issues are with Path (I don't know if they are but let's assume so) then why isn't buyvm taking steps to move away from Path? They're just as much at fault for not caring about the issue while continuing to sell ddos protected VPS knowing the stability of it is dog shit.

That's an entirely fair point (and I have no idea what their long term plans are around ddos protection) - I was just pointing out that calling their VMs a disaster isn't really fair when your problem is with a different product.