Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

does anyone want the vultr classic jp vps?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

does anyone want the vultr classic jp vps?

This is a Tokyo low cost package server purchased 7 years ago. Now the lowest package for vultr Tokyo server is 20$ a month.
1c/512m/20G 2.5T unidirectional traffic 2.5$ a month

The advantages are as follows:
1. large traffic, only counting exports
2. vultr top 99.99% SLA stability guarantee, take a personal blog or tgbot no problem at all.
3. you can apply for a year of free vps, 7 years old account makes it easier to pass

if u want it, the price is 40$, with 16$ in the account
feel free to contact me by telegram @christars

Comments

• matey0matey0 Member

You need to have been registered for at least 30 days and have at least 25 non-spammy posts to post a service transfer.

Also, joined October of 2023, only 3 visits and first post is a service transfer? :/

• @cocacoalas said:
    This is a Tokyo low cost package server purchased 7 years ago. Now the lowest package for vultr Tokyo server is 20$ a month.

The advantages are as follows:
    1. large traffic, only counting exports
    2. vultr top 99.99% SLA stability guarantee, take a personal blog or tgbot no problem at all.
    3. you can apply for a year of free vps, 7 years old account makes it easier to pass

if u want it, the price is 40$, with 16$ in the account
    feel free to contact me by telegram @christars

No account seller , maximum double services fee

• daviddavid Member
    edited March 21

@cocacoalas said: This is a Tokyo low cost package server purchased 7 years ago. Now the lowest package for vultr Tokyo server is 20$ a month.

The lowest price isn't $20 a month. Tokyo's the same price as most other locations. You can get the 1 GB RAM regular server for $5/month, or a bit better server for $6/month. I saw the $2.50/month servers available back in Feb. but I don't see them now, maybe sold out.

The only location that I see currently that's more expensive is Sao Paulo, ($7.50 vs $5).

• @david said:

@cocacoalas said: This is a Tokyo low cost package server purchased 7 years ago. Now the lowest package for vultr Tokyo server is 20$ a month.

The lowest price isn't $20 a month. Tokyo's the same price as most other locations. You can get the 1 GB RAM regular server for $5/month, or a bit better server for $6/month. I saw the $2.50/month servers available back in Feb. but I don't see them now, maybe sold out.

OP's server apparently has 2.5TB monthly bandwidth, which doesn't match other $2.50 servers at Vultr (512GB). -5GB storage too. So it does seem to be some old variant.

• daviddavid Member

The $2.50 and $3.50 servers come with 500 GB bandwidth, and the account includes a pool of 2 TB, so 2.5 TB total if you just have 1 server.

This discussion has been closed.