Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

40+ Location VPS Server One Platform | FREE Migrations & Upgrades
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

40+ Location VPS Server One Platform | FREE Migrations & Upgrades

serverwala_uaeserverwala_uae Member, Patron Provider
edited March 18 in Offers

Do you know that you might be losing in millions because of the poor services of your shared server?

Get your own VPS Server from serverwala.

Speed Test: https://www.serverwala.com/looking-glass

Starter Plan
» 1 Core CPU
» 1 GB DDR3 RAM
» 25 GB SSD Storage
» 2000 GB @ 1 Gbps Shared Bandwidth
» 40+ Location VPS Server One Platform
» Monthly Price : $10.00 for India location Order Now

About Serverwala:
* 8+ years of experience in the data center industry.
* Over 1,300+ business partnerships and 10,000+ satisfied clients.
* Extensive network of 6,800+ servers across 7+ offices in India and partnerships with 20+ global data centers.
* Serverwala cloud data center is an industry leader that is well-known for accommodating businesses worldwide by offering the safest & profitable locations in 40+ countries across the globe for bare-metal dedicated servers.
* With our data centers in Mumbai and Delhi, we offer a wide choice for selecting the most suitable data center location.
* We don't believe in restricting our clients with pre-made hosting plans; rather, we give them options to customize them.

Payment Methods
* PayPal
* Credit cards/Debit Cards/Net Banking
* International Bank Transfer
* Pay VIA BTC , USDT , ETH All Blockchain Payment Available.

Looking for something else? share your requirements in the comments, and let's help each other find the perfect hosting solution! For any queries related to our services or promotional offers, please drop an email on [email protected] or initiate a Live chat on our website - http://www.serverwala.com

Know More Details
█ Server Wala Fully Managed VPS and Dedicated Hosting | Average Helpdesk Response < 10 Minutes, 24x7 Instant Phone Support >
█ Follow us on Twitter: @serverwalaindia | Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/ServerWala
█ Skype @ serverwala |

Comments

• JabJabJabJab Member

VPS Rules
    Offer thread rules apply.
    Only post offers that are less than or equal to $10/month, or equivalent recurring.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/rules-for-selling-on-lowendtalk-updated-04th-sep-2018/p1#vpsrules

Not sure if you joined correct community with those prices.

• kevindskevinds Member, LIR
    edited March 18

Reach 80% Of The World's Internet Population

Why only 80%??

Products - IP Market Place - IP Monetization - Pricing

@serverwala_uae

Will you please explain the monthly charges..

That entire page makes absolutely no sense, pricing related to the context of the page.. That and the context of the page, in relation to the rest of the services offered.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited March 18

Raaaage. (semi - nice landing page for that)
    How do I copy, select or do anything to those Test IP from that page on desktop?!
    I want to copy-paste it, select, highlight, anything. What crazy design is that?

also maxmind links dead

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited March 18

@serverwala_uae said: Starter Plan
    » Monthly Price : $10.00 Order Now

Strange looking $10.00.
    Everything more exotic is 15-25$ - why advertise 40+ Locations for 10$?

EDIT: 55$ for Starter in China

Thanked by 2kheng86 lzy666
  • aom233aom233 Member

why you Cancelled my vps?????????

edited March 18

@JabJab said: How do I copy, select or do anything to those Test IP from that page on desktop?!
    I want to copy-paste it, select, highlight, anything. What crazy design is that?

I have no issues.. Highlighting is only a slight change in colour though.. It does change but not very much.. I had no issue with right-click copy..

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@JabJab said:

Raaaage. (semi - nice landing page for that)
    How do I copy, select or do anything to those Test IP from that page on desktop?!

also maxmind links dead

Its a bloody image... but why?

• JabJabJabJab Member

@kevinds said:

@JabJab said: How do I copy, select or do anything to those Test IP from that page on desktop?!

I have no issues.. Highlighting is only a slight change in colour though.. It does change but not very much.. I had no issue with right-click copy..

Maybe something not loaded on my end on first try then :D

edited March 18

@JabJab said: Maybe something not loaded on my end on first try then

I have a few concerns about the services offered and the website, but that wasn't one of them.. ;)

• JabJabJabJab Member

@kevinds said:

@JabJab said: Maybe something not loaded on my end on first try then

I a few concerns about the services offered and the website, but that wasn't one of them.. ;)

I like this page! Most of VPS out of stock, prices skyrockets per location while Zurich is 10$. Location pages are manually generated (like Belgium is totally broken), UK is UK and 6 different location. Germany is Germany and another list of city-locations. I can sort by Frankfurt if I go to Aberdeen page. The whole VPS Server Locations block is wtf my 12 years old son created that.

The fucking menu on top of page opening on hover is pissing me off and like 80% of times my mouse ends there and that menu covers everything on the website - I need to move mouse to the edge of screen so it will stop hovering and then I can go back to read things.

and I only clicked VPS sections, can't imagine what else is there :D

edited March 18

@JabJab said: and I only clicked VPS sections, can't imagine what else is there

For example

IP Monetization

A savvy act of generating revenue from employing intellectual property "

But shows

$39/ month

Reputation Check
    LOA
    RKPI
    No hidden fees

But also for $59 and $79, same listing of services.

Been in business for 08 years, but every picture on the website is a stock image.

Why isn't the OP answering.. The first post has been edited since we've been chatting.

How does one go about "employing intellectual property " what does that look like?

I don't think the service is real.. I think the entire website was created to pass a quick glance-over check by people who care about that sort of thing..

From the April 2023 rules

You must have valid, public WHOIS information for your domain and/or provide proof of company registration on your website (publicly accessible on the website of your country's commerce authority).

Is this another one of those data-collection outfits? Just collecting addresses (email, physical, and IP) and names?

• sh97sh97 Member

I need Insatnt Deplay.

Thanked by 2dedicados kheng86
  • faleddofaleddo Member

10$ for DDR3?

• mikecmikec Member

Is the 40+ location using actual physical servers or just changing the IP geolocation in IP2Location?

• kheng86kheng86 Member

lol

edited March 19

@serverwala_uae said:
    Looking for something else? share your requirements in the comments, and let's help each other find the perfect hosting solution!

Why are you not answering the comments?

What does this mean?

Note - For backup if you have taken for a month then whether space has been used or not you have to pay for the whole space not as per the space used.

• hoonhoon Member

Ordered a VPS. It stayed pending. I asked what's up. They send me this:

Dear Sir,

I Hope You are doing Well.

We Need Your KYC Document to avoid Fraud activity. We Not Share Any Information Anywhere . We have taken Document Only Security Policy.

Required Minimum Any 2 Document’s

Passport
    Driving License
    Voter Id (Applicable to Indian User)
    Pan Card (Applicable to Indian User)
    Aadhar Card (Applicable to Indian User)
    GST Registration Detail (Applicable to Indian User)
    Company Registration Detail

1. Please verify your documents here: https://www.serverwala.com/verification/

2. Share the details of use of service(s) ordered

Please fulfill above requirements to process your order.

Thanks.

No, thanks I will pass. Good luck if you are not Indian and don't have a drivers license

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • sassliksasslik Member

@hoon said:

Dear Sir,

We Need Your KYC Document to avoid Fraud activity. We Not Share Any Information Anywhere . We have taken Document Only Security Policy.

Passport
    Driving License

Thanks.

No, thanks I will pass. Good luck if you are not Indian and don't have a drivers license

Lol, good way to make some extra money or later if hosting company doesnt work out.

@sasslik said:
    Lol, good way to make some extra money or later if hosting company doesnt work out.

I believe that is the business plan in the first place..

We never shared your documents anywhere. But if they share all the information on them, technically the previous sentence would still be true..

• serverwala_uaeserverwala_uae Member, Patron Provider

@hoon said:

Dear Sir,

Passport
    Driving License

Thanks.

You can start a live chat with us, and our staff will help you finish the KYC procedure and receive your VPS as soon as possible.

@JabJab said:

@serverwala_uae said: Starter Plan
    » Monthly Price : $10.00 Order Now

Strange looking $10.00.
    Everything more exotic is 15-25$ - why advertise 40+ Locations for 10$?

EDIT: 55$ for Starter in China

The $10 offer is valid for India Location.

@faleddo said:
    10$ for DDR3?

This was done incorrectly because we just redesigned our website. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention; our development team is taking care of it.

@mikec said:
    Is the 40+ location using actual physical servers or just changing the IP geolocation in IP2Location?

Yes, those are actual physical servers.

@kevinds said:

@serverwala_uae said:
    Looking for something else? share your requirements in the comments, and let's help each other find the perfect hosting solution!

Why are you not answering the comments?

What does this mean?

Note - For backup if you have taken for a month then whether space has been used or not you have to pay for the whole space not as per the space used.

Could you confirm the URL/Page you are referring for this.

@sh97 said:
    I need Insatnt Deplay.

We appreciate you letting us know about this. Getting our development team to fix it.

@serverwala_uae said:
    Could you confirm the URL/Page you are referring for this.

Change your site, then ask...?

It was on https://www.serverwala.com/backup/

I also wanted ask if the $115USD/month/TB was correct, but the price has been removed too.

The site modifications are taking place. If you would want assistance with any technical or commercial details, you may contact our staff at any moment via Live Chat.

• plumbergplumberg Veteran

Wow. Thisnis amazing! Having the community iron out the website bugs.

Why hire a QA any more?

Profit $$$$

edited March 20

@plumberg said: Wow. Thisnis amazing! Having the community iron out the website bugs.

Change the site and then after changing it, ask where I see it..

Like it was never there and I made it up..

shaking my head

@serverwala_uae said: If you would want assistance with any technical or commercial details, you may contact our staff at any moment via Live Chat.

Your OP post says to make a comment for it to discuss though.

@serverwala_uae said: share your requirements in the comments, and let's help each other find the perfect hosting solution!

Why use live chat? Besides, the questions and answers will benefit everybody looking at the website, not just me.

I'm still not convinced that this is a hosting service though.. It appears to be a data-mining operation.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited March 20

I would rather go with provider who does not ask for passport and drivers license.

AWS did not ask for any such details. I guess their KYC process is different

@serverwala_uae
    Will you trust a relatively new company with such information?