Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Super Deals Like It's Black Friday On Steroids | Multiple Europe & USA Datacenters | Doubled Orders - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Super Deals Like It's Black Friday On Steroids | Multiple Europe & USA Datacenters | Doubled Orders

2»

Comments

• tenperatenpera Member

too late, next 2 is gone.

• dapavndapavn Member, Patron Provider

@tenpera said:
    too late, next 2 is gone.

You still have these offers available:

• Double BW or Space for yearly VPS
    • Free VPS for monthly billing
  • casparcaspar Member

@dapavn said:

Flash Sale

The next 2 orders will be doubled, this means if you order a VPS we will offer you another VPS for free with the same specs and for the same period you ordered the first one, yearly included.
    You just need to comment with your order ID.

Hi @dapavn I placed my order yesterday (Order #1547639762), will the "double" happen some time soon? :)

@caspar said:

@dapavn said:

Flash Sale

The next 2 orders will be doubled, this means if you order a VPS we will offer you another VPS for free with the same specs and for the same period you ordered the first one, yearly included.

Hi @dapavn I placed my order yesterday (Order #1547639762), will the "double" happen some time soon? :)

Hi @caspar, I just doubled your order. Sorry for the delay.
    Thank you

• casparcaspar Member

@dapavn said:

@caspar said:

@dapavn said:

Flash Sale

Hi @caspar, I just doubled your order. Sorry for the delay.
    Thank you

Hi @dapavn, no problem at all, thank you so much!

@dedicados said:

@dapavn said:

Flash Sale

Order Number: 7058285216

@dedicados I have doubled your order.

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • dmitalldmitall Member

Order Number: 7107174989
    Please double my order

@dmitall said:
    Order Number: 7107174989
    Please double my order

Hello, your order is for a yearly VPS. We can Double BW or Space for yearly VPS. Please let me know if you want me to double your Space or BW.

• dmitalldmitall Member
    edited March 28

!

• dmitalldmitall Member

@dapavn , патрон-провайдер said: Здравствуйте, ваш заказ на годовой VPS. Мы можем удвоить BW или пространство для годового VPS. Пожалуйста, дайте мне знать, если вы хотите, чтобы я удвоил ваше пространство или BW.

Пожалуйста, удвойте свое пространство

@dmitall said:

@dapavn , патрон-провайдер said: Здравствуйте, ваш заказ на годовой VPS. Мы можем удвоить BW или пространство для годового VPS. Пожалуйста, дайте мне знать, если вы хотите, чтобы я удвоил ваше пространство или BW.

Пожалуйста, удвойте свое пространство

I have doubled your space. Please perform a manual Power OFF and Power ON to allocate the space added.

• Order Number: 9378032486
    Please double BW

@Patrick_Walker said:
    Order Number: 9378032486
    Please double BW

@Patrick_Walker I doubled your BW

• hanadahanada Member

Can I still enjoy double the benefits when purchasing VPS using a discount code?

@hanada said:
    Can I still enjoy double the benefits when purchasing VPS using a discount code?

Yes, you can, please comment with your Order# here.
    Thank you

Flash Sale!

Did you know our 70% off coupon code is still active for yearly billing plans?

Use TRIAL70 at checkout to receive a 70% discount on your next order!

Click here to order now!

We've promised you flash sales, and we're here to deliver. Expect more incredible savings to come your way!

• any plan can use this code? I tried some but failed

• tenperatenpera Member

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

• tenperatenpera Member

@dapavn, let's do next 2 double double again.

• @tenpera said:
    The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

@nb7878121 said:
    any plan can use this code? I tried some but failed

Same..

• @dapavn said:

Flash Sale!

Did you know our 70% off coupon code is still active for yearly billing plans?

Use TRIAL70 at checkout to receive a 70% discount on your next order!

Click here to order now!

We've promised you flash sales, and we're here to deliver. Expect more incredible savings to come your way!

Please quote me when you've fixed it.

The offer was badly advertised by my colleague. The offer applies to monthly orders only.

• tenperatenpera Member
    edited March 30

TRIAL70 70% One Time Discount not recurring.

@tenpera said:
    TRIAL70 70% One Time Discount not recurring.

Yes, it's not recurring because it's One Time Discount

• tenperatenpera Member
    edited March 30

edit

The deals from this post are done. We have a new offer on our new thread:
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/193821/vps-in-europe-and-usa-from-2-m-or-9-y-free-vps-resources-cto-plans-free-vpn-autoinstall-addon/p1

We are offering free VPS and free resources from the start, not as a flash sale.

• @dapavn said: @Patrick_Walker I doubled your BW

Thank you