Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need new vps again
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need new vps again

syceesycee Member

VPS I NEED THIS TIME
Germany
4-8 cores
12-16gb ram
50gb storage
1GB Port
10TB Bandwith
Windows OS
with good anti ddos for tcp base game server

Budget is 14$

Thanked by 1matey0

Comments

• zGatozGato Member

impossible, impossible with antiddos game

• davidedavide Member
    edited March 17

HostBrr has (no aff)

• 6 vCore AMD EPYC 7401P
    • 12 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    • 120 GB NVMe SSD Storage
    • 10000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
    • 1 IPv4 & IPv6/64 included
    • Windows OS (BYOL)
    • Hosted in Falkenstein, Germany

For $9.50 / month (yearly). See product specs (aff)
    Regarding DDoS protection, I've read that new clients are receiving better protection after the DDoS overhaul at HostBrr.

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@davide said:
    HostBrr has (no aff)

• 6 vCore AMD EPYC 7401P
    • 12 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    • Windows OS (BYOL)

Regarding DDoS protection, I've read that new clients are receiving better protection.

Hetzner and "with good anti ddos for tcp base game server" often don't go together.

• syceesycee Member

@davide said:
    HostBrr has (no aff)

• 6 vCore AMD EPYC 7401P
    • 12 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    • Windows OS (BYOL)

Regarding DDoS protection, I've read that new clients are receiving better protection.

Are there any discord support?

• @davide said:
    HostBrr has (no aff)

• 6 vCore AMD EPYC 7401P
    • 12 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    • Windows OS (BYOL)

LMAO he's under attack right now and half of his servers are down

Thanked by 1zGato
  • hostarishostaris Member, Patron Provider

We can offer the following in Germany with Datapacket DDoS Protection + custom XDP filters for game servers

16GB DDR4 RAM
    AMD Epyc 7401P 4 vCores
    160GB NVMe SSD
    1 IPv4 + /64 IPv6

£12/month - https://deploy.hostaris.com

• davidedavide Member

@johndeo983 said:

Yes but it's the old customers that are pending migration, not the new ones.

• @davide said:

@johndeo983 said:

Maybe wait until he get his shit together before recommending him

• @johndeo983 said: half of his servers are down

You clearly do not have a Hostbrr VPS. Stop talking nonsense about things you are not familiar with. I have four of them, three of which have been affected by the attacks, and none of them have been offline for more than 5-25 minutes a day for the past week (except for one that has been offline for the past 9 hours, but it's being load balanced by another Hostbrr VPS). The fourth VPS, which is in the DDoS protected POP, has had 100% uptime.

Thanked by 1yongsiklee
  • zGatozGato Member
    edited March 17

@sillycat said:

@johndeo983 said: half of his servers are down

You clearly do not have a Hostbrr VPS. Stop talking nonsense about things you are not familiar with. I have four of them, three of which have been affected by the attacks, and none of them have been offline for more than 5-25 minutes a day for the past week (except for one that has been offline for the past 9 hours, but it's being load balanced by another Hostbrr VPS). The fourth VPS, which is in the DDoS protected POP, has had 100% uptime.

Removing every single monitor from the public status page is not a way to manage it either.
    https://status.hostbrr.com/

As a current customer, seeing the status page blank seems like i'm getting lied to.

• davidedavide Member
    edited March 17

@sillycat said:
    The fourth VPS, which is in the DDoS protected POP, has had 100% uptime.

The one in Frankfurt? Because he's migrating everyone to Frankfurt but for now he just clarified that he currently does this upon request via ticket.

• @zGato said: As a current customer, seeing the status page blank seems like i'm getting lied to.

Seeing a red status page is also a trophy for dumb skids, which motivates them to continue. It's a double-edged sword.

@davide said: The one in Frankfurt?

Yes, I've had to ask him via tickets to duplicate one of my Hetzner VPS specs over to Frankfurt. It's the best choice I've made in a while...

• GhtGht Member

@davide said:
    HostBrr has (no aff)

• 6 vCore AMD EPYC 7401P
    • 12 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    • Windows OS (BYOL)

Regarding DDoS protection, I've read that new clients are receiving better protection after the DDoS overhaul at HostBrr.

Clearly , you dont have any idea that ddos protection its very important in game industry so please stop posting bullshit providers that doesnt offer that protection.

• labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

@johndeo983 said:

@davide said:

@johndeo983 said:

Maybe wait until he get his shit together before recommending him

I wouldn't recommend HostBrr at the moment either. In a few week, that changes.

@zGato said:

@sillycat said:

@johndeo983 said: half of his servers are down

Removing every single monitor from the public status page is not a way to manage it either.
    https://status.hostbrr.com/

As a current customer, seeing the status page blank seems like i'm getting lied to.

This was unfortunately necessary. I was pulling my hair out trying to figure how an attacker had access to all my hypervisor IPs. I considered security breaches, exploits, social engineering and what not. A knowledgeable user was kind to reach out to me and explain a issue with HetrixTools that allows people to get the IP of the monitored service. This suddenly made sense. The first attacks also happened a few days after making a offer thread with the status page available in the post. Clearly someone took a dislike to the stability offered up until then and made it his job to ruin my statistics.

As a consequence I had to pull down status page to the public, and indeed new services are unaffected by the DDOS attacks.

@Ght said:

@davide said:
    HostBrr has (no aff)

• 6 vCore AMD EPYC 7401P
    • 12 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    • Windows OS (BYOL)

Clearly , you dont have any idea that ddos protection its very important in game industry so please stop posting bullshit providers that doesnt offer that protection.

The new location in Frankfurt currently uses Path DDOS protection and awaiting a change to use Auralogic. But indeed, for a few weeks yet HostBrr probrably isn't the best recommendation. But I am working the hardest to change that.

• @labze said: This was unfortunately necessary. I was pulling my hair out trying to figure how an attacker had access to all my hypervisor IPs.

FYI, they're in the VirtFusion dashboard, visible to everyone (with a VM on the specific node).

• labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

@sillycat said:

@labze said: This was unfortunately necessary. I was pulling my hair out trying to figure how an attacker had access to all my hypervisor IPs.

FYI, they're in the VirtFusion dashboard, visible to everyone (with a VM on the specific node).

I know, but it seemed unreasonable that someone successfully had services provisioned across 40 different hypervisors. Shared hosting was also affected.

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • dev_vpsdev_vps Member

+1 for @labze

Thanks @labze for the update

Thanked by 2zGato yongsiklee
  • exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

Our KVM SSD NVMe II package might suit - 4 cores, 16GB RAM and 120GB space for $12/mo - https://www.wishosting.com/order/main/packages/VPS/?group_id=2

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member

@exception0x876 said:
    Our KVM SSD NVMe II package might suit - 4 cores, 16GB RAM and 120GB space for $12/mo - https://www.wishosting.com/order/main/packages/VPS/?group_id=2

shared 250 mb data port is only negative , else excellent vps

• syceesycee Member

@exception0x876 said:

I need germany loc sir

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

Hey!
    If you want to "risk" to test our AntiDDoS solution (Arbor), feel free to order a VPS on https://www.hazi.ro in Romania.
    If our AntiDDoS solution won't make your VM usable, we'll refund you.

• Refund only applies to this customer because it may be used to proof to our DDoS solution provider that we pay a lot for something or nothing:)
  • syceesycee Member