Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Global Wireguard VPN - LET Exclusive! $4.99/mo!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Global Wireguard VPN - LET Exclusive! $4.99/mo!

bgpgridbgpgrid Member, Patron Provider
edited March 14 in Offers

AnycastVPN.net's global wireguard vpn network gives you access to some of the fastest vpn nodes around the world. We strategically placed vpn nodes at key global locations to give you the best speeds possible.

LET exclusive offer not found on our website

No logs policy
Anycast networking
Wireguard VPN
High performance
Fast speeds
Global network
Speeds burstable to 500Mbps
State-of-the-Art cryptography
$4.99/month

Locations:

New Jersey, USA
New York, USA
Michigan, USA
Phoenix, USA
Miami, USA
Kansas City, USA
Amsterdam, NL
Sao Paulo, Brazil
South Africa
Manila, Phillipines
More to come in 2024!

WireGuard uses state-of-the-art cryptography, like the Noise protocol framework, Curve25519, ChaCha20, Poly1305, BLAKE2, SipHash24, HKDF, and secure trusted constructions.

Note: No illegal activities will be tolerated.

Comments

• johndeo983johndeo983 Member
    edited March 14

Note: No illegal activities will be tolerated._

How would you know if there is no logs and state-of-the-art cryptography

• VoidVoid Member

lol

• AndruAndru Member

anycastvpn.net
    whois information
    Important Dates
    Expires On 2025-02-19
    Registered On 2024-02-19
    Updated On 2024-02-19

1 month old domain, selling yearly deals <3 what can go wrong ?

• matey0matey0 Member

@Andru said:
    anycastvpn.net
    whois information
    Important Dates
    Expires On 2025-02-19
    Registered On 2024-02-19
    Updated On 2024-02-19

For VPS there's this rule and it should probably apply to VPNs too.

If you've been in business for less than a year, the maximum billing period allowed is quarterly ($30/quarter). For businesses older than one year the maximum term is three (3) years.

• bgpgridbgpgrid Member, Patron Provider

@matey0 said:

@Andru said:
    anycastvpn.net
    whois information
    Important Dates
    Expires On 2025-02-19
    Registered On 2024-02-19
    Updated On 2024-02-19

If you've been in business for less than a year, the maximum billing period allowed is quarterly ($30/quarter). For businesses older than one year the maximum term is three (3) years.

There weren't any rules regarding VPN's which is why I just included annual pricing in there.

The domain is new, yes, however the parent company is not.

In any case, I can remove the annual pricing part. :)

• AndruAndru Member

@matey0 said:

@Andru said:
    anycastvpn.net
    whois information
    Important Dates
    Expires On 2025-02-19
    Registered On 2024-02-19
    Updated On 2024-02-19

I said what can go wrong ...

• benchbench Member

maybe someone would buy for $7 a year, but $5 a month is clearly overpriced

• shruubshruub Member

Mullvad is 1 cent more expensive (okay yeah its euro and dollar) and cheaper paid with crypto soooo

• VoidVoid Member

At $5/m, you are competing with the likes of Mullvad.
    Maybe make it yearly.

• LeviLevi Member

For 3$/year and guaranteed GigE pipe for nice torrenting. Only than it is “maybe”. Because guys here is equiped with lifetime deals from fastestvpn etc.

• matey0matey0 Member

@bench said:

@shruub said:
    Mullvad is 1 cent more expensive (okay yeah its euro and dollar) and cheaper paid with crypto soooo

@Void said:
    Maybe make it yearly.

Their primary selling point is anycast I suppose. I could see it being useful to avoid vpn server downtime in some applications.

• shruubshruub Member

@matey0 said:

@bench said:

@shruub said:

@Void said:
    Maybe make it yearly.

Their primary selling point is anycast I suppose. I could see it being useful to avoid vpn server downtime in some applications.

I see, yes. Then again it's "only" 500 Mbps.

• @bgpgrid said:
    WireGuard uses state-of-the-art cryptography, like the Noise protocol framework, Curve25519, ChaCha20, Poly1305, BLAKE2, SipHash24, HKDF, and secure trusted constructions.

It seems your implementation of WireGuard, unlike Mullvad, Windscribe or IVPN, is not a post-quantum resistant implementation.

For a price competing with the big players, what specific differentiating value does your service provide?

• jobayerjobayer Member

overpriced. you should reconsider the pricing. better deals are available from a lots of old providers and to be honest i never trust vpn company. they keep logs not matter what. however, i dont have problem even they do :smile: i prefer own vps with wireguard loaded

• tjntjn Member
    edited March 15

I couldn't find your trustpilot page?

• @tjn said: I couldn't find your trustpilot page?

Hmm, somehow strange that the image was created with "Adobe Photoshop 21.0 (Windows)" (look at the raw image)...

• LeviLevi Member

@lukast__ said:

@tjn said: I couldn't find your trustpilot page?

Hmm, somehow strange that the image was created with "Adobe Photoshop 21.0 (Windows)" (look at the raw image)...

Pwned. VPN provider is all about reputation, credibility. This “provider” had 0 of that and now it goes even bellow zero.

I hereby summon @Arkas @DP to look into this matter. This case has huge probability of exit scam. Fake,photoshoped reviews are ominous sign.

• alethicalethic Member
    edited March 15

dig anycastvpn.net

anycastvpn.net. 3600 IN A 192.154.226.133

curl -vv 192.154.226.133

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
    <html><head>
    <title>302 Found</title>
    </head><body>
    <h1>Found</h1>
    <p>The document has moved <a href="https://anycastvpn.net/">here</a>.</p>
    </body></html>

I don't think he can provide me with security services

• shruubshruub Member
    edited March 15

@Levi said:

@lukast__ said:

Pwned. VPN provider is all about reputation, credibility. This “provider” had 0 of that and now it goes even bellow zero.

I hereby summon @Arkas @DP to look into this matter. This case has huge probability of exit scam. Fake,photoshoped reviews are ominous sign.

💰
    Then again, c1v also got their tag removed.

• tjntjn Member
    edited March 15

@lukast__ said:

I'm assuming the site is a template and they left that in for "whatever" reason.
    Anyone with such a good TrustPilot reputation would obviously directly link to their page.

• matey0matey0 Member

Their parent company, "BGP Grid Inc." was registered with ARIN in 2017, but their current website is empty and has had little more than a landing page with a logo for the past couple years. In 2020 they last offered webhosting: http://web.archive.org/web/20200513212407/https://bgpgrid.net/
    At the bottom of that page they claim to have been in business since 2009.
    "BGP Grid Inc." has been incorporated in NYC since 2017: https://www.nycompanyregistry.com/companies/bgp-grid-inc/

You can see them advertise both the webhosting in the past and now AnycastVPN on webhostingtalk under the username "ipexperts", however I can't open any of the threads? "ExaCloud" and "HTTPAlive" also come up: https://www.webhostingtalk.com/search.php?searchid=25111238

I think OP should clear this up and mods should take a look.

• xvpsxvps Member

@matey0 said:
    Their parent company, "BGP Grid Inc." was registered with ARIN in 2017, but their current website is empty and has had little more than a landing page with a logo for the past couple years. In 2020 they last offered webhosting: http://web.archive.org/web/20200513212407/https://bgpgrid.net/
    At the bottom of that page they claim to have been in business since 2009.
    "BGP Grid Inc." has been incorporated in NYC since 2017: https://www.nycompanyregistry.com/companies/bgp-grid-inc/

You can see them advertise both the webhosting in the past and now AnycastVPN on webhostingtalk under the username "ipexperts", however I can't open any of the threads? "ExaCloud" and "HTTPAlive" also come up: https://www.webhostingtalk.com/search.php?searchid=25111238

I think OP should clear this up and mods should take a look.

Nothing to see here!
    They just ran out of candy and bought a provider tag.

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@bgpgrid where your servers located in Manila?

• ArkasArkas Moderator

Can someone describe the problem they have had so I can look into it further?

• shruubshruub Member

@Arkas said:
    Can someone describe the problem they have had so I can look into it further?

Other than the price being a tad bit high, I can only summarize what other people said:

• New domain (nothing bad necessary, just in relation with yearly plans, it often leads to skem)
    • https://anycastvpn.net/images/trustpilot-temp.png they don't seem to have a trustpilot page and as such this pic is photoshopped and fake
    • Company structure is wierd, seemigly they just used an already existing but not really active company
    • probably doing marketing claims saying that they do not log but disallow certain activities
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@shruub said: this pic is photoshopped and fake

This is quite serious, escalating it.

Thanked by 2the_doctor shruub