Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Ryzen 9 or EPYC Dedicated Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Ryzen 9 or EPYC Dedicated Server

Hi,

I am looking for a dedicated server that is within this spec range:

• Ryzen 9 (5950x or better)
  • EPYC (Any EPYC model)

• Minimum 64GB DDR4 RAM (Ideally 128GB DDR 4 RAM)

• Minimum 3x 1TB NVMe (or 3x 960GB NVMe)
  • 1 Gbps
  • 100TB Bandwidth
  • Must be DMCA-ignored (Location preferably EU)

Budget: Up to 175 USD/month depending on server specs.

Comments

• bgerardbgerard Member

Round 3 of trying to find a server that doesn't exist

• For this hardware you need to at least double your budget.

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Hello @Markniels100 if you like it's possible give you a VPS with dedicated cores and KVM virtualisation and possible encrypt SSD partition

20 dedicated CPU cores Intel® Xeon® Gold 6138
    KVM Virtualisation
    3 TB SSD SAS Enterprise raid 10
    1 Gbps port speed
    100 TB Bandwidth
    DMCA Full ignored , accept adult content websites , seedboxs / torrents etc...
    Location it's EU (Romania)
    128 GB ram DDr4 ECC registered

169$ / month

Regards,
    Calin

• woodster050woodster050 Member, Host Rep

That would be a reasonable price to ask for except for the bandwidth really, Bandwidth doesn't grow on tree's you'd be talking around £100 minimum for that bandwidth from any sort of decent IP Transit provider. I'd happily do that pricing but with 15 or 20TB maybe.

• @woodster050 said:
    That would be a reasonable price to ask for except for the bandwidth really, Bandwidth doesn't grow on tree's you'd be talking around £100 minimum for that bandwidth from any sort of decent IP Transit provider. I'd happily do that pricing but with 15 or 20TB maybe.

I can't go any lower than 50TB.

• MoopahMoopah Member

@woodster050 said:

From your abuse policy on your website, you may not meet one of OP's key requirements

• @Calin said:
    Hello @Markniels100 if you like it's possible give you a VPS with dedicated cores and KVM virtualisation and possible encrypt SSD partition

20 dedicated CPU cores Intel® Xeon® Gold 6138
    KVM Virtualisation
    3 TB SSD SAS Enterprise raid 10
    1 Gbps port speed
    100 TB Bandwidth
    DMCA Full ignored , accept adult content websites , seedboxs / torrents etc...
    Location it's EU (Romania)
    128 GB ram DDr4 ECC registered

169$ / month

Regards,
    Calin

@zGato Please save me from this guy...